It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supervised Virtual At Home COVID Testing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I got an email today from a large local lab, informing me of a new wonderfully convenient service they are now providing for their customers.

The Abbott BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test is a simple solution for at-home COVID-19 antigen testing, with results available in 15 minutes. This test provides convenience and flexibility plus virtual supervision that may meet testing requirements for travel or events*—including current CDC guidelines for travelers returning to the US. Along with your test kits, your purchase includes online observation from a trained telehealth proctor. When you’re ready to use your test, you’ll connect live with a telehealth proctor at eMed Labs, LLC to enable better sample collection, improved confidence in your results, and to provide the supervision required to meet many testing guidelines. *If you’re considering using this test for travel or other uses such as concerts, plays, or sporting events, check with your airline, destination country, cruise line, or event to get their specific testing requirements. That includes confirming whether they accept the results of a rapid antigen test such as this one, or if they require a molecular test (eg, PCR). This is not a molecular test.
patient.questdiagnostics.com... utm_content=rapid-test&utm_term=carousel

I may be making much ado about nothing, but something feels really off about this new testing service.

I just don't feel good about at home testing under virtual observation. I can see this going south real fast. I don't think for a second it will stop here.

Just my personal opinion, due to severe trust issues.

edit on 23-2-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Well now that everything is "covid" the money making has not limits, is all about making money of the scaremongering.

Covid will be exploited for as long as some sane head in our government decided enough is enough.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I just got 4 tests in the mail. I didn't order them; apparently they're bein sent to every household in Idaho. It occurred to me that the government is taking MY money and buying ME a 'health' product without my knowledge or consent. THEY have decided what the best way to spend MY money is, with no input from me.

I look into the future and see them taking more out of a persons paycheck and deciding on what that worker should be spending it on. Where does it end? Universal Basic Income?

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

My inlaws are traveling right now and said they have to do this to prove it's them taking the COVID tests

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

My inlaws are traveling right now and said they have to do this to prove it's them taking the COVID tests

So we have to download apps, to prove who we are when commanded. I am sure facial recognition software is already installed and right now they are claiming it will only be activated if we agree to it.

I don't believe them and I don't trust them, as they slow walk us off the cliff.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
What towards the end of the video she says 'I don't know what happens if your
test is not positive"? Also the test contains a lethal drug Sodium Azide & is not to be touched
can cause death or organ failures. AKA Azide, Azium, Sodium salt of Hydrozoic Acid.

I do not trust any of these kits,,,what's in the nasal swabs? Graphene Oxide? It has been mentioned
on ATS many times.
Also I did not want to take the test not just because of the above info but you HAVE TO sign in
on line with their system just to get results period. I was not traveling only going to work me dog
on a farm & owner requested only me cause the other 12 invites had been jabbed. Not cool cause
we all know EVERYONE can get & pass the bloody coof!

Plus when you give all your info via phone or whatever & to get results you ARE TRACKED!!!
No thank you!

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 2322022 by Ektar because: left out info

edit on 2322022 by Ektar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I don't trust tele-health appointments of an sort.
I think you're wise to wonder.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   
We have four covid tests the wife got from the government sitting on the counter. We probably won't use them unless we get something similar in symptoms to what we had when we had covid. They have a July expiration date, I suppose the government has to rotate them and they had lots of them they needed to dump before they were worthless.

They probably have developed a vaccine they can put onto a test, but I doubt if it would effect me like an injection, so I am not worried about that. I am sure there is some strange and possibly dangerous chemical in the test, but I will check it out before using it, maybe more truth will be out there to read at that time.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We have four covid tests the wife got from the government sitting on the counter. We probably won't use them unless we get something similar in symptoms to what we had when we had covid. They have a July expiration date, I suppose the government has to rotate them and they had lots of them they needed to dump before they were worthless.

They probably have developed a vaccine they can put onto a test, but I doubt if it would effect me like an injection, so I am not worried about that. I am sure there is some strange and possibly dangerous chemical in the test, but I will check it out before using it, maybe more truth will be out there to read at that time.

The possibilities are endless when I put on my tin foil hat or run through a list of Sci-Fi movies. And since my trust level is non-existent, there is that.

And there is just this.

new topics

top topics

join