It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar: There’s More to the Story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: idusmartias

There is video somewhere of Lazar being asked that question, he doesnt really have a good answer, shocking I know..

Before you get to my reply to 111DPKING111 I have to explain first that I had a problem getting the ATS computer to process the video URL that I found, below, as I had a problem doing so on another thread and a member posted my video suggesting to me to use the YouTube URL without the lead-in https, etc. I did that below and it didn't work so I had to cut additional stuff from the YouTube URL until all I had was Gjs, etc., but even that was not good enough. So to see and hear Lazar go to: www.youtube.com...

Now back to my reply to 111DPKING111:
Your reply sent me off on dead end chase. I Googled "eduard billy meier & bob lazar" and the first source was: "MAR 18, 2022
Did Billy Meier and Bob Lazar encounter the same craft? by SAUCER"

I started to read the article and under this sub-title it says this:

In the 1990s, Bob Lazar was asked in a rare interview to describe the craft he worked on, a craft he fittingly named ‘The Sport Model.’ He described a sleek, thin-looking object. Most notably, though, he made comparisons to Billy Meier’s imagery. Lazar even said that the crafts were “astonishingly similar.” A short clip of that interview can be seen here.

"here" is a link to: (the link is good but not for posting the video here on the forum)

Lazar rambles on but offers no details on how his UFO (TESTORS Area S4 Revealed!) resembles Meier's Beamship. It's a short disappointing video 'cause I didn't interview Lazar which would have resulted in a more informative interview. Lazar has to be lying 'cause only a few accept Meier's photos as showing a real craft.

So thanks for your comment, I appreciate it but, unfortunately it was another dead end into the mystery. BTW, Lazar's video is one of many with the others being silly.

edit on 5 21 2022 by idusmartias because: The vid link didn't copy right.

edit on 5 21 2022 by idusmartias because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

People are still talking about him, although he was debunked aeons ago... ?

What's going on in this crazy world, is this another Mandela Effect, or why would anyone nowadays even think (especially in a place like this site) that this guy has any credibility left?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The problem is that just because one is debunked by facts (numerous facts debunking Lazar) and common sense doesn’t mean Lazar isn’t going to get a load of believers, just enough to get him some big bucks and satisfy his ego through 15 minutes of fame.

The world has many examples of liars, frauds, and con men who get a piece of the pie (followers and believers) even as far as becoming a president, or huge religious or cult leader.

All one needs is a small piece of the pie to get rich and famous to satiate their ego.

For an egoist, there’s no difference between getting a standing ovation in a room with a few thousand people( for a fraud like Lazar) and from a room filled with millions (through mass media) of a president.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
The problem is that just because one is debunked by facts (numerous facts debunking Lazar) and common sense doesn’t mean Lazar isn’t going to get a load of believers, just enough to get him some big bucks and satisfy his ego through 15 minutes of fame.

The world has many examples of liars, frauds, and con men who get a piece of the pie (followers and believers) even as far as becoming a president, or huge religious or cult leader.

All one needs is a small piece of the pie to get rich and famous to satiate their ego.

For an egoist, there’s no difference between getting a standing ovation in a room with a few thousand people( for a fraud like Lazar) and from a room filled with millions (through mass media) of a president.

Through the years, on this and other forums, I've basically said the same things and I'm glad to see them once again. You show there's still hope on this forum for logic, a rare commodity. The list of names includes not only Lazar but a multitude of names from Travis Walton to the Hills and a lot of popular authors who don't contribute to UFOlogy but only to their bank accounts.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

I think the government is capable of doing anything it wants . Just because you worked side by side with halfwits doesn’t mean the top of the government are morons . There are things bigger then yourself out there .

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dontlietome

I think the government is capable of doing anything it wants . Just because you worked side by side with halfwits doesn’t mean the top of the government are morons . There are things bigger then yourself out there .
The government is not omnipotent.

They would not only have to delete Lazar's records from the schools he claimed to attend, MIT and CalTech, but they would also have to find every yearbook everywhere from those schools which had any record of Lazar. How do you suppose they would do that? Just get a list of every yearbook ever purchased during the alleged years of Lazar's attendance? Then go knock on the doors of the people who purchased the yearboks (which many wouldn't even be at the same addresses anymore, yearbooks could have been passed on from parents to children, etc) and ask them to give up their yearbooks? Using what excuse? And would people comply voluntarily? Or would they send the national guard in to confiscate the yearbooks by force? Or send an army of secret agents in to break into people's houses in the middle of the night to replace the yearbooks with doctored versions that had Lazar's references removed?

This whole scenario by itself is so implausible that it sounds practially insane to defend it and suggest the government could competently do this. But that's only the tip of the iceberg. The deeper problem is that Lazar would have to have forgotten the physics he leared because the physics he's described is not what any real physicist would say, and when he stated who his teachers were at the MIT and CalTech, instead of giving us teachers from MIT and Cal Tech, he gave us teachers from his high school, and from Pierce Junior College. So what did your omnipotent government do to make Lazar forget who his teachers were? Fry his brain using HAARP or something ridiculous?

No, the whole government conspiracy scenario of hiding Lazar's education has zero plausibility and you don't exactly improve your own credibility by trying to argue the government has superpowers to do what's for all practical purposes impossible. Lazar just lied. He wasn't attending Pierce Junior College and MIT on opposite sides of the USA at the same time as we would have to believe if his MIT claims were true. This has been thoroughly investigated and put to bed and the postion you are trying to defend is completely indefensible.

Now the government did pull off some more plausible things in the past, like keeping some pretty good secrecy of the initial atomic bomb program called the Manhattan Project from Germany and Japan, but even that was less than perfect since they didn't keep it completely secret from the Soviet Union. That also didn't involve going to thousands of people's homes and knocking on the doors and asking those people to give up their yearbooks from MIT and Cal Tech, which is what the government would have to do to make Lazar's education records completely disappear.

It's discussed in this video by a real physicist and UFO researcher, Stanton Freidman. Remember, Stanton Freidman is not some kind of debunker who didn't believe in aliens...he did, so if Lazar's story was true it would have lent more credibility to Freidman's "aliens have been here" spiel.

2011-01-30: Stanton Friedman Harshes on Bob Lazar
1:21 "I checked at MIT, I checked at Cal Tech, neither one ever heard of him.

well but the government wiped his records clean is the response.

I checked with the legal counsel at MIT, no way to do that.

I talked with the guy who has the ...commencement lists and all that sort of thing. No mention of Lazar.

No yearbooks show Lazar

For a masters degree you need a thesis. I talked to the guy who holds those, no Lazar.

He was asked publicly 'when did you get your master's from MIT?'

Well lemme see now I think it was probably 1982

I have friends who went to MIT...and nobody who gets a master's degree from MIT doesn't know what year he got it in.

He was asked to name some of his professors. He named somebody, Bill ____(Duxler)... I checked on him, he was a physicist. The only trouble is, Bob said he would remember him from Cal Tech...Bill never taught at Cal Tech, he taught at Pierce Junior College. Now Bob himself had mentioned Pierce to me on the phone. He did go there, now that's in southern California, and he was going there at the same time he was supposedly attending MIT 2500 miles east of there, one heck of a commute.

If you can co to MIT, you don't go to Pierce Junior College, but beyond that, I checked with his high school. He finished in the bottom third of his high school class. You can't get into MIT usually if you're outside usually the top 10, 15, 20% of your class, bottom third, never."

He goes on about other problems besides Lazar's education.
If you think the government has the capability to do things to make all those inconsistencies make sense, I'd love to hear how you think they did it, because it sounds completely impossible to me for the government to pull that off in any story that makes any kind of sense, because there are too many inconsistencies that hiding records just won't solve.

edit on 2022526 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Micky really 'puffed out his chest after scribing that'
Mr Lazar's private explanation over dinner to Mr Rogan,more than,much more than good enough for me, it even 'backed up' Mr Melon.
Dare, defy you to watch & absorb every second (again)
youtu.be...

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

This definition of a politician saved me the effort of simply saying negative and nasty things:

a person who acts in a manipulative and devious way, typically to gain advancement within an organization.

To your point, the top of government are morons. Starting with moron #1, Biden is a traitor, a crook and hardly intelligent. Moron #2, Harris has a crooked past. So does Pelosi. Schumer, Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg, Albright, Clintons, Ocasio-Cortez, et al, it's a very long list.

ALL MORONS!

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Basically, they put clowns in office that are good at lying and deceiving to distract the public from focusing on the truth. Tactics from the Art of War.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

The government is not omnipotent.

They would not only have to delete Lazar's records from the schools he claimed to attend, MIT and CalTech, but they would also have to find every yearbook everywhere from those schools which had any record of Lazar. How do you suppose they would do that? Just get a list of every yearbook ever purchased during the alleged years of Lazar's attendance? Then go knock on the doors of the people who purchased the yearboks (which many wouldn't even be at the same addresses anymore, yearbooks could have been passed on from parents to children, etc) and ask them to give up their yearbooks? Using what excuse? And would people comply voluntarily? Or would they send the national guard in to confiscate the yearbooks by force? Or send an army of secret agents in to break into people's houses in the middle of the night to replace the yearbooks with doctored versions that had Lazar's references removed?

Sounds like a job for th e MIB! They're packed and ready to go to a neighbor near you.

You certainly know how to knock down an ill response with good-ol'-common-sense.

This whole scenario by itself is so implausible that it sounds practially insane to defend it and suggest the government could competently do this. But that's only the tip of the iceberg. The deeper problem is that Lazar would have to have forgotten the physics he leared because the physics he's described is not what any real physicist would say, and when he stated who his teachers were at the MIT and CalTech, instead of giving us teachers from MIT and Cal Tech, he gave us teachers from his high school, and from Pierce Junior College. So what did your omnipotent government do to make Lazar forget who his teachers were? Fry his brain using HAARP or something ridiculous?

No, the whole government conspiracy scenario of hiding Lazar's education has zero plausibility and you don't exactly improve your own credibility by trying to argue the government has superpowers to do what's for all practical purposes impossible. Lazar just lied. He wasn't attending Pierce Junior College and MIT on opposite sides of the USA at the same time as we would have to believe if his MIT claims were true. This has been thoroughly investigated and put to bed and the postion you are trying to defend is completely indefensible.

Now the government did pull off some more plausible things in the past, like keeping some pretty good secrecy of the initial atomic bomb program called the Manhattan Project from Germany and Japan, but even that was less than perfect since they didn't keep it completely secret from the Soviet Union. That also didn't involve going to thousands of people's homes and knocking on the doors and asking those people to give up their yearbooks from MIT and Cal Tech, which is what the government would have to do to make Lazar's education records completely disappear.

It's discussed in this video by a real physicist and UFO researcher, Stanton Freidman. Remember, Stanton Freidman is not some kind of debunker who didn't believe in aliens...he did, so if Lazar's story was true it would have lent more credibility to Freidman's "aliens have been here" spiel.

This is where we part company for in my educated opinion Friedman was just a blowhard and I wouldn't buy a new or used car from him 'cause in order to sell a car he would, naturally, be a liar. Since 1970 when he retired as a "nuklear" physicist he became a UFOlogical liar and full-time leech. On this forum he was respected by the gullible and reviled by those who knew better. To me, he was a bellwether for UFOlogy's downfall 'cause you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

"The Flying Saucer Physicist", yeah, right!

Wikipedia: "In 1996, after researching and fact checking the Majestic 12 documents, Friedman said that there was no substantive grounds for dismissing their authenticity.[9]" This proved he was a big fool but he didn't fool the intelligent investigators. When you're dumb, you're dumb.

Wikipedia: "Friedman was the first civilian to document the site of the Roswell UFO incident,[6] and supported the hypothesis that it was a genuine crash of an extraterrestrial spacecraft.[7]" Fraud! Bs'er.

2011-01-30: Stanton Friedman Harshes on Bob Lazar
1:21 "I checked at MIT, I checked at Cal Tech, neither one ever heard of him.

well but the government wiped his records clean is the response.

I checked with the legal counsel at MIT, no way to do that.

I talked with the guy who has the ...commencement lists and all that sort of thing. No mention of Lazar.

No yearbooks show Lazar

For a masters degree you need a thesis. I talked to the guy who holds those, no Lazar.

He was asked publicly 'when did you get your master's from MIT?'

Well lemme see now I think it was probably 1982

I have friends who went to MIT...and nobody who gets a master's degree from MIT doesn't know what year he got it in.

He was asked to name some of his professors. He named somebody, Bill ____(Duxler)... I checked on him, he was a physicist. The only trouble is, Bob said he would remember him from Cal Tech...Bill never taught at Cal Tech, he taught at Pierce Junior College. Now Bob himself had mentioned Pierce to me on the phone. He did go there, now that's in southern California, and he was going there at the same time he was supposedly attending MIT 2500 miles east of there, one heck of a commute.

If you can co to MIT, you don't go to Pierce Junior College, but beyond that, I checked with his high school. He finished in the bottom third of his high school class. You can't get into MIT usually if you're outside usually the top 10, 15, 20% of your class, bottom third, never."

He goes on about other problems besides Lazar's education.
If you think the government has the capability to do things to make all those inconsistencies make sense, I'd love to hear how you think they did it, because it sounds completely impossible to me for the government to pull that off in any story that makes any kind of sense, because there are too many inconsistencies that hiding records just won't solve.

edit on 5 26 2022 by idusmartias because: To correct my grammar.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias
This is where we part company for in my educated opinion Friedman was just a blowhard and I wouldn't buy a new or used car from him 'cause in order to sell a car he would, naturally, be a liar. Since 1970 when he retired as a "nuklear" physicist he became a UFOlogical liar and full-time leech.
I didn't mean to imply I was a complete fan of Stanton Freidman.

One point in Friedman's favor that I haven't seen you dispute is that he was a real nuclear physicist (for a time at least) with a real Master's degree from a real university and it's not fictitious like Lazar's fictitious master's degrees. In addition, when Freidman talked about physics, he talked like a physicist and obviously knew a lot of physics, which was not the case with Lazar, who didn't talk like a physicist and didn't seem to know much physics and what he thought he knew was often wrong or contradicted by observation.

The fact that Freidman was a physicist and talked like one only means that I never heard him BS about physics. But you're right, he either was BSing us about some other things, or he was somewhat naive and gullible himself, if, for example, he really believed the Majestic 12 documents were genuine, I agree with you on that. But I don't want to go off on too much of a Freidman tangent since this is a Lazar thread.

edit on 2022526 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: idusmartias
This is where we part company for in my educated opinion Friedman was just a blowhard and I wouldn't buy a new or used car from him 'cause in order to sell a car he would, naturally, be a liar. Since 1970 when he retired as a "nuklear" physicist he became a UFOlogical liar and full-time leech.
I didn't mean to imply I was a complete fan of Stanton Freidman.

One point in Friedman's favor that I haven't seen you dispute is that he was a real nuclear physicist (for a time at least) with a real Master's degree from a real university and it's not fictitious like Lazar's fictitious master's degrees. In addition, when Freidman talked about physics, he talked like a physicist and obviously knew a lot of physics, which was not the case with Lazar, who didn't talk like a physicist and didn't seem to know much physics and what he thought he knew was often wrong or contradicted by observation.

The fact that Freidman was a physicist and talked like one only means that I never heard him BS about physics. But you're right, he either was BSing us about some other things, or he was somewhat naive and gullible himself, if, for example, he really believed the Majestic 12 documents were genuine, I agree with you on that. But I don't want to go off on too much of a Freidman tangent since this is a Lazar thread.

I was never in a superior position to question Friedman's Curriculum Vitae (wrong term, I know but you get my meaning). I appreciate that you don't want to deviate from a Lazar thread but you pried open the door for me with this: "Remember, Stanton Freidman is not some kind of debunker who didn't believe in aliens...he did" So you have a sort-of respectable person who was not really reputable, he believed in aliens (cough, cough), but as a "researcher" he failed to deliver the truth. Of course, when he spoke about physics he had to be in his milieu but since he retired in 1970 how much did he stay in touch with? Walter Haut forgot a lot and because he became famous, again, he lied a lot.

When this photo was posted here years ago, I think someone quipped that "Nuclear" was misspelled, it should have read "Newklear"!

Getting back to Lazar, he has always been an enigma when it comes to the truth about his background, especially his education. But AFAIK he has never been interviewed by a person of your caliber which I doubt could ever happen 'cause unless he was drugged with truth serum you would not be able to elicit the mysterious truth from him. Perhaps in a deathbed "confession" he would reveall the truth but don't hold your breath. Have you ever been interested in interviewing him and have you made any attempt?

What do you think of this bit of info which has probably been discussed here ad infinitum?

edit on 5 26 2022 by idusmartias because: To add material.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If I thought Lazar would tell the truth, sure I would like to get the truth, but the chances of Lazar being truthful are zero. Even his promoter, George Knapp doesn't believe Lazar's education claims.

Stanton Freidman said in the video I recently posted that he arranged an interview with Bob Lazar but then Bob didn't go through with it, or something to that effect. But we do have this critique by a real physicist of Bob Lazar's misconceptions in physics so I'm not sure an interview is really needed when we can already tell Lazar is no physicist from this critique:

Bob Lazar critique by Dr. David L. Morgan

Have you noticed that Lazar seems to have "keepers" or I'm not sure what the correct term is with him when he does interviews? Like when Corbell was with him during his interview by Joe Rogan? Listening to Corbell is almost as bad as having bamboo shoots shoved in my fingernails, so I have no desire to endure what Rogan had to endure.

In fact if you read the comments on Corbell's documentary about Lazar, as usual there are some commenters who believe Lazar, some who don't believe him, and a few on the fence or think Lazar was tricked. But even the Lazar supporters almost all had negative things to say about Corbell, and of course the people who didn't believe Lazar liked Corbell even less. If you want to see what I mean, try reading these comments on this imdb site about Corbell's documentary, and you will see I'm not the only one unfavorably impressed by Corbell which is why I'm even less inclined to talk to Lazar if Corbell was with him as his "keeper" or whatever he's there for.

Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers (2018) User Reviews

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Basically, they put clowns in office that are good at lying and deceiving to distract the public from focusing on the truth. Tactics from the Art of War.

Wag the dog comes to mind.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
For what it’s worth……

Dreamland: An Autobiography by Bob Lazar

178 pgs online book - scrollable online text readable from the website…..no need to download

👽🛸🍸🤓
edit on 27-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
He did film something strange near area 51 and was caught doing so. I think he did a couple times before being discovered. maybe he knew someone who told him when they were testing craft. But he at least did that much. I see that hardly brought up in threads like these. Maybe that's all he did and the rest is a lie. I gotta admit in the Art Bell days I listened in and was interested. I never thought he acted like a guy who was telling all lies and used to think there was some truth in there. Not really sure at this point as it does seem like everything about him is shady.

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Keenmachine
correct, March 29th 1989, Lazar, Gene Huff & John Lear (rip)
for your viewing pleasure, below
Unenhanced
youtu.be...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 12:37 AM
link   
only five minutes and three seconds of your 'time required'
Then come back, and debate the credibility of the two main contributers.
Not a 'slam dunk' but makes a mockery of Arbi nonsense.
youtu.be...

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Here goes a Golden Oldie that Includes a full interview with Bob about 00:43:45….

This vid has a lot of pictures and vid clips etc….besides the interview.

This digital vid was copied off of a vhs tape made by a tv viewer…..it is not sourced by YouTube, that I could find …so I can’t embed it.

Flag moviesBanned Sci Fi Channel UFO Special! James Doohan Bob Lazar

Enjoy

👽🛸🍺🍿
edit on 27-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
He did film something strange near area 51 and was caught doing so. I think he did a couple times before being discovered. maybe he knew someone who told him when they were testing craft. But he at least did that much. I see that hardly brought up in threads like these. Maybe that's all he did and the rest is a lie.

Spot on - that is really the only thing of slight interest out of the whole sage, what was it that was captured on film (induced plasma thingy maybe) and was he "Bennewitzed" to get the footage / story out there for whatever PSYOP purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join