It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar: There’s More to the Story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thanks for the Lazar/Corbell video it was hilarious!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Arbitrageur said:
"It's not clear what you disagree with, that the Lazar's model looks like Meier's model? Or that Meier's photos are hoaxes?

They do look very similar, and the evidence for Meier's hoaxing is nothing less than overwheling so I don't understand why you would disagree with either of those, or is it something else you disagree with?"

I tried to reply with quotes but the format becomes too confusing so I'll do it this way. I do not disagree that the Lazar model resembles Meier's, the resemblance shows that Lazar had to see Meier's and copied the almost identical design. Therefore, since Meier's photos are hoaxed then by the same account Lazar is a hoaxer also.

I do not disagree with the popular conclusion that Meier's photos are hoaxes. However, I should be more specific. I do not accept that all of Meier's films are hoaxes.

Arbitrageur said:
"'m not sure what kind of discussion you're looking for here. You say you wrote to Testor, but they only made the Lazar model. It was a different company, Atlantis, who made the nearly identical Meier model."

The discussion I'm looking for is to see if anyone has any knowledge of Lazar ever mentioning Meier and how Lazar came up with the same design as Meier who is claimed to be a hoaxer. And since I bought a Testors kit I have no idea who Atlantis is or was. I still have my unassembled kit and I just saw on ebay that kits are selling for as high as $350. I'll be adding mine! I also saw a photo for sale of Lazar signing a sketch of "his" ufo and the seller is asking $200 for the photo. I copied the photo but I can't include it here, yet, as it's 3 am and I need to upload it to ATS and that'll take longer.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

I do not accept that all of Meier's films are hoaxes.

Which ones are not? And how did you come to know which ones are not hoax, and which ones are? And if even one of them all is proven to be hoax, wouldn't that automatically invalidate the rest of them?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne
And if even one of them all is proven to be hoax, wouldn't that automatically invalidate the rest of them?

It probably would but it shouldn't necessarily.

Look at it the other way round.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

As Bob signs the sketch, is he silently thanking Meier for making it easy to make a buck? I don't know if he has any deal with the ebay seller sadproducts.

www.ebay.com...:g:HkcAAOSwGz9fbXMQ

edit on 1-3-2022 by idusmartias because: To add material.

edit on 1-3-2022 by idusmartias because: To add material.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Even if Lazar was at area 51 or S4 or whatever, so then he was working on maybe government machines, not an alien ship. Of course, he claims he was briefed about aliens in his training.

Well, did they tell him how they got 9 spaceships? Were these the 9 that Ken Arnold saw flying around Washington state in 47?

How would the US get these crafts in such perfect order? A Xmas gift from the aliens?

Obviously, they haven’t crashed saucers.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: stealthskater
Edward Teller adamantly refused to talk about Lazar on camera and yet he must have signed a release for that interview to be placed on Bob's videotape for sale. That's partly was fuels the disinformation theory.
I don't see much fuel for the disinformation hypothesis in Teller saying basically "no comment". What other fuel is there? Lazar's web of lies? He and Corbell are still lying to us about things like why his business was raided by the FBI. That's evidence against a disinformation theory and evidence for Lazar and Corbell being hoaxers.

I do not accept that all of Meier's films are hoaxes.

originally posted by: Direne
Which ones are not? And how did you come to know which ones are not hoax, and which ones are? And if even one of them all is proven to be hoax, wouldn't that automatically invalidate the rest of them?
I have exactly the same questions for idusmartias. I have seen quite a number of convincing hoax explanations for various films and photos, showing Meier was a prolific hoaxer.

idusmartias, if you are suggesting Meier has a film of some of his neaghbors walking around, and that's not fake, I could believe that, but if you are talking about aliens and flying saucers, I'd like to see the film or films you think is/are not fake. The term "special pleading" came to mind when reading your post.

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

Thanks for the Lazar/Corbell video it was hilarious!
That was good.

There was an even better video that made all the Lazar fans who claim Lazar never changed his story in decades look like complete idiots.

It showed short clips from Lazar's videotape explaining exactly how the alien propulsion technology worked in excruciating detail, which Lazar's buddy Gene Huff commented the distributors said was the best selling UFO videotape of all time. Then it compared those to Lazar's appearance on the Rogan Experience where Rogan asked Lazar how do those things work, and Lazar's response was he doesn't know, a completely opposite response from his best-selling video tape explaining how the tech worked.

How would the US get these crafts in such perfect order? A Xmas gift from the aliens?

Obviously, they haven’t crashed saucers.

Lazar has changed other aspects of his story too, some of which were also in that other video, but not long after someone made an ATS thread about it, youtube took it down. It did contain clips from Lazar's video but they were short and should have been covered under the "fair use" exemption, but youtube can apparently be hard to argue with in those cases. Another change seems to be, Lazar used to talk about a bunch of aliens running around (nicknamed "the kids", mentioned on the boblazar.com website), and he initially told John Lear he saw one of them. Lear asked him, could it have been a doll or something? And Lazar said no, it wasn't a doll. He later changed that part of his story according to Lear and started saying maybe it was a doll. More recently he's been talking about archaeological digs.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias
The discussion I'm looking for is to see if anyone has any knowledge of Lazar ever mentioning Meier and how Lazar came up with the same design as Meier who is claimed to be a hoaxer. And since I bought a Testors kit I have no idea who Atlantis is or was.
I can't say I know anything about Atlantis other than seeing the name on the box artwork online for Meier's model. Here are the boxes side by side, with Meier's model on the left and Lazar's model on the right:

I never heard Lazar mention Meier but you may know Lazar was friends with John Lear who was into all kinds of conspiracy theories. John Lear admitted to feeding Bob Lazar a lot of ideas about the alien related activities that were going on. I wouldn't be surprised if Lear had run across the Meier stuff and told Lazar about it, though that's speculative. Lear Says Lazar wasn't even interested in the UFO subject at first, but he got Lazar interested.

My guess would be that Lazar was somwhet of a prankster who got a kick out of feeding Lear's conspiracy theory ideas. The documentation referenced in the opening post of this thread does lend some support to the prankster nature of Lazar, as described by other people that knew him. I've also seen a video of Lear telling us how he eagerly awaited Lazar's next update on what secrets he found about aliens on the secret base (which we know were lies by Lazar who wasn't on the Janet flights as he claimed and never got admitted to the secret base as confirmed by the security guard Fred Dunham, who worked there). I don't really know why Lazar told so many lies but I think the story being a prank to get a reaction out of John Lear makes more sense than the alleged disinformation hypothesis, especially after hearing how excited Lear seemed to be after hearing Lazar tell him the "secrets" he allegedly discovered.

Lazar knows damn well he didn't get those degrees he claims to have, so there's really no denying he's a liar, and we can't blame that on any disinformation hypothesis. Even George Knapp admitted he doesn't believe Lazar had the degrees he claimed to have.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I know I said I wouldn’t post more on this thread about BL…. but that was in reference to him as a person. The plastic models however, are different imo to discuss about…since I have a warm spot for models in general.

Here are comparison’s between Testors “S-4 Sport Model” and Atlantis Models “I Want to Believe”. They appear similar with minor differences as one can see….

Here are some backgrounds of both….with Testors, its included in the instructions. By the way…even though the Atlantis model lights up…..the Testors model is better detailed in its interior. Also the Testors model has been released a few times throughout the years slightly revised with additional features.

Testors model “S-4 Sport Model” “Bob Lazar” instructions…..Initial Model Released 1996

www.scalemates.com...

Atlantis model “I Want To Believe” “Billy Meier” review….. Model Released 2016-2017

www.scalemodelnews.com...

Also…just for FYI..

Btw…..where is the source (raw?) photograph of the purported Billy Meier flying saucer that the Atlantis plastic model would have possibly referenced……Any www links to first hand Billy Meier originating photographic material?

Additionally….

Lindbergh Model release 2007 Polar Lights release 2021

👽🛸☕️🍩🇺🇦
edit on 2-3-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Also…just for FYI..

What's interesting about that image is that it shows 9 saucers. We've had discussion in this thread about Lazar apparently copying the sport model design, but maybe Lazar also copied the number 9? If not, it's an interesting coincidence:

Bob Lazar

Lazar said that his job was to help with the reverse engineering of one of nine flying saucers, which he alleged were extraterrestrial in origin.

Btw…..where is the source (raw?) photograph of the purported Billy Meier flying saucer that the Atlantis plastic model would have possibly referenced……Any www links to first hand Billy Meier originating photographic material?
Photos and videos now are usually digital, but back when Meier did his hoaxing, I think film was the medium for photos, and film or videotape for movies. So if the original films/tapes still exist, I would guess Meier would have them, though I'm not sure why you would want them.

You don't believe his ex-wife? You can look up "Asket" and "Nera" and see she was right.

Billy Meier

In 1997, Meier's ex-wife, Kalliope, told interviewers that his photos were of spaceship models he crafted with items like trash can lids, carpet tacks and other household objects,[18] and that the stories he told of his adventures with the aliens were similarly fictitious. She also said that photos of purported extraterrestrial women "Asket" and "Nera" were really photos of Michelle DellaFave and Susan Lund, members of the singing and dancing troupe The Golddiggers.[19] It was later confirmed that the women in the photographs were members of The Golddiggers performing on The Dean Martin Show.[1]

edit on 202232 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
My two cents are that I never believed Bob Lazar for a minute. Twenty years later I believe him even less.

I can tell you more about a flying saucer than he can. I have no idea how they work, but I have significant details about their operation.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Saw his "Quantum Jiujitsu"?

lol.

All I need to see.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

mirageman: I don't like to hijack threads but I am guilty of doing so in your thread which is about Bob Lazar. But he is linked, albeit indirectly, with Billy Meier. So I ask you here and now for you to forgive me for drifting away from the topic to answer questions and may I have your permission to continue doing so to answer the questions raised by Arbitrageur and others?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I don’t know Arbzzz, of the 9 to copy from.… I would have chosen Pleiadian Type 2 ….with Pleiadian Type 1 as the runner up.

I like the waveguide antenna touch 😁

Billy Meier purported photograph in center

👽🛸🍸

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I think it's a related topic. But that's my input, I don't know how mm feels. But often related topics go on a few posts, no big thing. It will get back to the main topic or just bring it back yourself...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I think it's a related topic. But that's my input, I don't know how mm feels. But often related topics go on a few posts, no big thing. It will get back to the main topic or just bring it back yourself...

peaceinoutz, I appreciate your thoughts. But I have to do the right thing. I have to wait for the OP to say it's okay. No one else can say I can proceed. In a friendly way, what you have done is similar to when a priest or religious person says to anyone "God bless you". That's not acceptable as no human has been authorized to speak for a mythical god. I'll wait for mirageman, I'm in no hurry and I have 10 photos to crowd his thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I don’t know Arbzzz, of the 9 to copy from.… I would have chosen Pleiadian Type 2 ….with Pleiadian Type 1 as the runner up.

👽🛸🍸

Give me this one. If this is a Meier model, how did he mount lights in it and how did he trigger them?

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I’ve updated my previous post to include a Pleiadian Type 2 craft photograph out of one of Billy’s books..

👽🛸🍺

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias

👽🛸🍸

Give me this one. If this is a Meier model, how did he mount lights in it and how did he trigger them?

Look at this beauty in daylight. This is the model TESTORS (or whomever) should have released as a plastic model.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
So, I am curious, the security guard that pulled the historical logs, and the boss lady just pulled personnel files.

So, can anyone access this stuff, or did they make an exception for area 51 and leave things like who was where and when at area 51 unclassified? Kind of an important little thing when dealing with classified things, everyone can be broken all the bad guys need to know is who to pick up to question.

This discredit attempt holds about as much water to me as bob lazar's story.

I like BL's story, he tells a good story, and bits and pieces of it ring true but without additional proof it's still just a story.

edit on 3-3-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join