It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will Russia invade Ukraine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Yesterday, we had the Russo-Ukraine conference in Istanbul:-

www.bbc.co.uk...

It was marked by ancient Greek day marker, previous sunset to 29th March 2022, when Sirius was culminating at location:-

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ukraine first declared independence on 20 November 1917, link below:-

en.wikipedia.org...

Egyptian sunrise day marker used as Sirius and Alnilam set in the West in Kiev:-

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
On previos page i wrote that 10th of May could be used, however a better alignment could be 9th of May, which is Victory Day in Moscow, which is mentioned on link:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However a better alignment with Sirius sligntly above horizon in Moscow happens on 9th May 2022, which is an important date for Putin, being Victory Day, who may make a declaration of war on Ukraine on this date as so far he has said it is only special military operations. He also may announce annexation of the South Eastern buffer zone of Ukraine or he may increase military operations on this day. We will see.

edition.cnn.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The chart for sunset on 9th May 2022 in Moscow is on link below:-

i.imgur.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The Heliacal rising of Sirius will happen in Kiev on 12 August 2022 and Moscow on 19 August, which could be auspicious.

As Sirius rises with the Sun in Kiev, Saturn and the Moon set in the 7th house of enemies.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The area around Vinnytsia, or Vinnysya in Ukraine was thought to be fairly safe but yesterday did show different, with Russian Terrorism on a day that Alnilam, Belt of Orion rose with the Sun in that area:-

Link to event below:-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Yesterday, between Russia and Ukraine a deal was signed in Istanbul to help grain famine, the deal was signed at approx. 16:30pm, when Alnilam, Belt of Orion was setting in the West at location which was intentional!

Quote from link below:-

"Agreement on Ukrainian grain exports expected to be signed in Istanbul
The Turkish presidential office announced on Thursday that the document was set to be signed at the Dolmabahce Palace at 4:30 pm on July 22"

Link below:-

tass.com...

Quote below:-

"Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres are expected to attend the signing ceremony, which will be held at the Dolmabahce Presidential Office in Istanbul on Friday at 16:30 local time (13:30 GMT), it said."

global.chinadaily.com.cn...

Quote below:-
"Russia, Ukraine and the United Nations will sign an agreement on the export of Ukrainian grain tomorrow, July 22, at 16:30 at the Dolmabahce Palace in Istanbul, announced the administration of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. According to Anadolu Agency, the ceremony will be attended by Mr. Erdogan himself and UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres."

eurasiabusinessnews.com...

Graph below:-

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstroStar
The Heliacal rising of Sirius will happen in Kiev on 12 August 2022 and Moscow on 19 August, which could be auspicious.

As Sirius rises with the Sun in Kiev, Saturn and the Moon set in the 7th house of enemies.

An event happened happened approx. before 15:30 local time in Novofedorivka near Saki in Crimea links below:-

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

Althrough greater than a 3 degree orb in Saky, Sirius is still the Heliacal rising star in that location, and around time of explosion, Sirius and Aldebaran was setting in the West along horizon, link to graph below:-
i.imgur.com...

edit on AM4031Thu, 18 Aug 2022 10:17:40 -05002022th31amThu, 18 Aug 2022 10:17:40 -0500 by AstroStar because: Adding info

posted on Sep, 27 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Putin is forcing a vote to join Russia in Kherson, Luhansk, Donetsk and Zaporizhzhia at the moment.
When he does make a dangerous statement regarding this may be on 30th September 2022 when in Kherson at midnight day marker, Alnilam is rising on Eastern Horizon, or on 2nd October 2022 when during Egyptian day marker, as Sun rises, Sirius is culminating.
Graph and links below:-

www.bbc.co.uk...

i.imgur.com...

i.imgur.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I was right with prediction regarding Alnilam rising at midnight day marker in Kherson.

www.standard.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 10 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Putin seems have gone on the offensive today:-
www.forbes.com...

On this day in Moscow Alnilam rises using midnight day marker:-
i.imgur.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join