It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin recognizes parts of Ukraine as independent (sends in "peacekeepers"), prompting initial US san

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So, do you suggest he starts WW3?

What is your suggestion he ought to do?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Nothing, and next time he starts to pull the same steps get in front of the problem dont just hope putin changes his mind.

This tool bag has already written off any American still in Ukraine, worst president ever.

Keep feeding a predator all you get is a predator that expect to be fed every time, but the choice to say no more needs to be made sooner than this last second scramble of oh snip putin might be serious this time.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Be proactive and not wait until Russia attacks to do something.
Not undo the Trump era sanctions like Biden did.

Not suck as President.

He could have tried that.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Like it or not, the Donbass region has always been majority Russian, ever since Russia took the region from the Ottoman Empire in the 18th Century

I just dropped in to see how many obvious Russian Propaganda Agents were operating on here.

You are the first one I spotted. Have you registered as such with the State Department?

I thought I was just going to lurk, not post, but this caught my eye as an ongoing false hood that needs to be addressed.

Donbass is almost 60% ethnic Ukrainian.

However around 60% speak Russian as their first language because under Russian rule the Ukrainian language was violently suppressed starting with Peter the Great who ordered all books written in Ukrainian to be burned. There was a brief revival at the beginning of the Soviet era until Stalin once again ordered its suppression (along with other non-Russian languages.

All Russian leaders have considered speaking Ukrainian as a symbol of opposition, which means that they recognized that the Ukrainians had an identity of their own that was decidedly NOT Russian and did not want to be under Russian rule.

The concept that Ukraine is and always has been a integrated part of Russia is total fantasy - propaganda used to cover the unique Russian brand of asshattery.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

NATO isn't arming anybody.

Some NATO member countries are sending arms.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

It's the EU.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Do we English get to have Burgundy back?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Mongolia gets it's old Russian territories back, that much is obvious.

Oh wait I forgot Russian apologist shill logic only works in one direction.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Here is the latest news against Ukraine and Russia :shrinke.me...

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Putin has invaded Ukraine

You were hoping that Putin/Russia goes into Kiev. This is about the Eastern Provinces.
South Ossetia would be a example.

This sure has aged well

posted on Mar, 4 2022 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Breaking 3.4.2022

GEORGIA (not the state) has filed an application to join the European Union (EU)!

Post on the subject: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is this GOOD or BAD?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join