It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's talk about your spaghetti pot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I won't use the foam, I must have insulated three hundred homes with cellulose though, attics or and walls. It is dusty as hell, but it can cause farmers lungs blowing cellulose, better than getting black lung from blowing fiberglass or increased cancer and endocrine risk from the foam sprayed on insulation.

I am surprised my lungs haven't died yet after all the years of dusty working condition, even did some asbestos removal back in the sixties and early seventies..

I think I must be on my twenty third life already,

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

it must be true. Old yoopers never die, they just grow old and tell people to get off their lawn. (in the 3 weeks there isn't snow on the grass)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
1600? Are you nuts? Have they spouts?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Dude those look pretty sweet, curious about the black material used for the vents and the handle, can you put it in the oven?
No pressure cooker in that $1600 set?

My personal use pans are mostly older cast iron or traditional copper bottom stainless even tho I wouldnt mind some of the pans I see on Master Chef

Happy cooking to you sir!

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

We snagged a copper-bottomed stock pot at an outlet that was on clearance for $25 when we were first married. It represented a fortune to us at the time, but all these years later, that thing has been worth its weight in gold. We use it for so many things and so often.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I recently bought a set of Blue Diamond pots and pans. They work very well for me, and I think I’ll have them a long time. The previous set of cookware I had was pretty old, lasted me over 30 years.

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So with 68% interest you should have them paid off soon...

right?

j/k, nice buy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join