It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans do not want war Mr. President , stop your senile BS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Here in Asia we are talking more about the shut downs of businesses due to covid restrictions. How in the world can a world leader think that war is imminent with Russia after Mr. President said to the fact that no bullets will be fired in Ukraine by US soldiers overseas. Is he really the biggest visible liar in American history yet to be found out ?

The video explains it a bit better.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

French President Macron visited with Putin twice this year, and is convinced he does not want a bloody invasion of Ukraine. Putin likes the people of Ukraine. (I think they're all intermixed distant relatives.)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
VP Kamala Harris embarrassed herself and America this weekend in Ukraine.

VP Harris says sanctions would absolutely deter Putin, despite saying he made up his mind on invading Ukraine.
www.foxnews.com...

Which is it Kamala? Sanctions threat will work as a deterrent, or as a punishment after the invasion has occurred?

It's good Kamala is now back on American soil. Now that she's so experienced, send her to fix the southern border.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
People don't know this but Japan is shipping LPG to England now. It's America that is starving the world economy of its freedom.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Russia and Ukraine have and share a long history but there are some in west, trying to create conflict.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I do believe i had read somewhere that the Russians were getting ready for the sanctions for years. They knew it would come.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Sounds like he said what that he doesn't wants rounds going off.
Seems completely against what you seem to be inferring.
And ya why would some wants shots fired?... Besides those that hate Biden. I don't like the dude I just wanted to point out how ridiculous your point is.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
I do believe i had read somewhere that the Russians were getting ready for the sanctions for years. They knew it would come.

I read too that Russia has pretty much "sanction proofed" itself, since that's the only weapon other countries have historically had.

I was amazed to learn this morning that within days of being sworn in as President, Joe Biden lifted sanctions on Russia that President Trump had imposed. Biden wanted to show how compassionate and squishy he could be.

BIG MISTAKE, lol. Showing weakness is ALWAYS a big mistake when you're the #1 power on the planet. Now, Putin is trying to find out just how weak Biden is, and how much he has weakened the US government spy/war agencies. BIG TEST.

link   
Monday, February 21, 2022

Major Summit this week, where Joe Biden will lay down the law, after accepting a meeting with Vladimir Putin, set up by France President Macron.

President Joe Biden has accepted “in principle” a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in what could represent a last-ditch effort at diplomacy over tensions surrounding Ukraine and a possible avenue to avert a looming invasion directed by Moscow.

Jen Psaki, the White House press secretary, said Sunday evening that the summit between the two world leaders would happen following a meeting between Secretary of State Antony Blinken and his Russian counterpart, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. That meeting is scheduled for later this week.

Psaki noted that the agreement is conditioned on Moscow holding off on an invasion.
Source: www.cnbc.com...

I wonder if President Biden will update his vaccine card and personally fly over to Moscow, as President Macron has done twice this year already? Or, will this be another one of those ZOOM video "summits" that Biden prefers?

link   
Biden is a weak bitch just like all the liberals who voted for him. Unless nuclear war is involved him and heels up Kamala aren't going to do anything other than sanctions which isnt really going to hurt russia that much.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Those hoping to repeat days of Russia under Boris Yeltsin i do believe are long gone.
Russia has the cards now.

Even if Europe decides to quit on Russia's gas the Europeans will be the ones who will be in trouble.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Sounds like he said what that he doesn't wants rounds going off.
Seems completely against what you seem to be inferring.
And ya why would some wants shots fired?... Besides those that hate Biden. I don't like the dude I just wanted to point out how ridiculous your point is.

Placing sanctions can also mean a step toward protecting ones territory. North Korea comes to mind. America says you can't have nukes, NK says fk off.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: GroidNificent
Biden is a weak bitch just like all the liberals who voted for him. Unless nuclear war is involved him and heels up Kamala aren't going to do anything other than sanctions which isnt really going to hurt russia that much.

It was explained on Hannity's radio show how Russia could destroy entire economies, if the world pisses off Putin enough by hurting citizens of Russia via sanctions of goods, services, finance products.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't think the American people want war but their elected leaders serve the economic war machine that is the USA. There must be war and constant threat of war. It's the American way and the world suffers accordingly.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If you don't want war, ya might want to talk to the right people.

START WITH PUTIN. Since he's the one going to war and stop blaming Biden. He's doing what he can.

So eager to blame Biden for anything that some of you sound like you sympathize with Putin. Or as I say, "Rootin' for Putin". It's pretty sad actually.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

START WITH PUTIN. Since he's the one going to war and stop blaming Biden. He's doing what he can.

So eager to blame Biden for anything that some of you sound like you sympathize with Putin. Or as I say, "Rootin' for Putin". It's pretty sad actually.

whats far sadder is your attempt to prop up Biden........

We dont have to be eager to blame Biden for anything, hes constantly stepping on his on d!k, and thats when hes medicated enough to have a coherent sentence spew fourth from his cake hole

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

We literally have the Ukrainian leader Zelensky telling Biden to back off the war rhetoric, you know the country is directly under the threat. Considering Zelensky has talked with Biden personally since Biden was VP, perhaps Zelensky has a better perspective on Biden and probably Putin too.

Regardless if Zelensky is saying knock it off, it's his azz that's on the line and he is saying knock it off.

time.com...

President Volodymyr Zelensky, who was elected three years ago on a promise to stand up to Russia, has repeatedly appealed to Western leaders to dial down the panic, even asking President Joe Biden to visit Kyiv in order to “stabilize the situation.” Parliamentarian David Arakhamia, from Zelensky’s Servant of the People party, said the talk of war is costing the Ukrainian economy around $2-$3 billion a month. Speaking on Monday on private TV channel 1+1, he said “when someone decides to move the embassy to Lviv, they must understand that such news will cost the Ukrainian economy.”

edit on 21-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, February 21, 2022

Major Summit this week, where Joe Biden will lay down the law, after accepting a meeting with Vladimir Putin, set up by France President Macron.

President Joe Biden has accepted “in principle” a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in what could represent a last-ditch effort at diplomacy over tensions surrounding Ukraine and a possible avenue to avert a looming invasion directed by Moscow.

Jen Psaki, the White House press secretary, said Sunday evening that the summit between the two world leaders would happen following a meeting between Secretary of State Antony Blinken and his Russian counterpart, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. That meeting is scheduled for later this week.

Psaki noted that the agreement is conditioned on Moscow holding off on an invasion.
Source: www.cnbc.com...

I wonder if President Biden will update his vaccine card and personally fly over to Moscow, as President Macron has done twice this year already? Or, will this be another one of those ZOOM video "summits" that Biden prefers?

I wonder if putin will be able to contain his laughter during the meeting.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

It's good Kamala is now back on American soil. Now that she's so experienced, send her to fix the southern border.

Oh , she was experienced a llllooooooonnnnngggg time ago (Jimmy Hendrix style)
I say send her to fix North Korea with a one way ticket there .

/End Rant .

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Putin demanding a clear written response to their security demands shows Putin is growing weary of NATO negotiating tactics. Biden's delaying tactics and no doubt NATO's by design or because the left-hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

liveuamap.com...

18 minutes ago
Putin says that Biden told him Ukraine will not join NATO tomorrow, and there could be a moratorium, but moratorium would not satisfy Russia, as it will only buy time to prepare Ukraine for NATO's membership

29 minutes ago
Russian FM Lavrov says The West is not ready to accept Russia's proposals for non-expansion of NATO

30 minutes ago
Putin: We want a clear written response to our security demands

31 minutes ago
Putin: Using Ukraine as a tool to confront Russia poses a threat to Russia

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join