It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Shot by Ottawa Police Point Blank

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Rebel News journalist Alexa Lavoie was shot point-blank range by what appears to be a tear gas canister
(but may have been an ARWEN kinetic impact projectile)

It is apparent from the video that no violence was being committed by her nor protesters at the time in that instance
In fact, it is clear that the police themselves were the aggressors, using strikes and impact weapons whilst pushing into the crowd

Rebel News CEO Ezra Levant has spoken with Alexa and with legal counsel. We will sue the police on Alexa's behalf.
Rebel News

Whether other areas had justification for use of this kind of force is unclear, but in this instance it is clearly excessive
I've seen videos of people killed by tear gas canisters. Was she shot instead with an ARWEN kinetic impact projectile?
The video will show that there was indeed use of tear gas at that time, but it's unclear what exactly struck the reporter.
Rubber bullets are still no joke. In a study published by the British Medical Journal, 15% of the 1,984 people studied were permanently injured
There is a real threat of death if impacting the chest or head, and these weapons are not even designed for use at such close range.

This was incredibly irresponsible, and also appears to violate the use of force guidelines of the officers involved.

Here's a great no-bs breakdown of the event and its implications:
*Breakdown* Reporter Shot by Ottawa Police Point Blank - Freedom Convoy 2022

edit on 20-2-2022 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Dictator Trudeau wanted to teach journalists a lesson.

Don't think freedom of the press is allowed, only press who enthusiastically agrees with Trudeau at all times and for everything he does.

If you don't, well look what happens in Canada now if you dare to even stand next to someone asking for freedom.

Canada has turned totalitarian fascist and freedom hating.

edit on 2/20/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

edit on pmSundaySunday20800000002pm2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Something is wrong with these mofo’s.
Names and faces are being memorized for when the sh!t really hits the fan.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Those "officers" didn't like to be filmed. They acted to aggressively for normal city police.

edit on 20-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Only a few at the top are responsible. They should be removed as peaceably as possible. Give them a chance to resign, or they will face "citizen arrest".

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Something is wrong with these mofo’s.
Names and faces are being memorized for when the sh!t really hits the fan.

Like the BYRD "officer" who shot Ashli Babbitt point blank on 1/6/2021.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Only a few at the top are responsible. They should be removed as peaceably as possible. Give them a chance to resign, or they will face "citizen arrest".

No they are all responsible.
"I was only following orders" is not a defence.
You have a duty to object and refuse to follow illegal orders.
I hear that rope manufacturing is the business to get into now.It's going to be a massive money maker.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You have to remember that at this point a lot of these "police" are UN troops or foreign military. They don't have the emotional baggage of, "I live here - these are my people," to weigh them down. These guys are the, "Phuck you American pig dog," type and won't think twice about shooting you. In fact, they probably won't think once. Thinking isn't what they are trained for...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
You have to remember that at this point a lot of these "police" are UN troops or foreign military. They don't have the emotional baggage of, "I live here - these are my people," to weigh them down. These guys are the, "Phuck you American pig dog," type and won't think twice about shooting you. In fact, they probably won't think once. Thinking isn't what they are trained for...

I agree , I don’t know who they were . Maybe the UN hired Academia (black water) on account of Trudeau . I saw some that didn’t look like cops . Just holding their nightsticks in tactical gear w no badge numbers or names . Bashing Canadians heads in with the end of rifles , trampling people with horses , beating people . The government stealing their money , their vehicles, their livelihoods for peacefully protesting. The Canadian government showed they are violent
fascists that care for their own power and not for logic or science . They just played the race , nazi sexist card . How pathetic our governments have become . Canada’s government is just like 99% of the rest of them .

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: carewemust

No they are all responsible.
"I was only following orders" is not a defence.
You have a duty to object and refuse to follow illegal orders.
I hear that rope manufacturing is the business to get into now.It's going to be a massive money maker.

It's easier to remove the order-givers than all of them. Remember, war/terrorist strategy is to get the leaders. That strategy should apply to citizens being abused too.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Canada is in deep trouble, the country will never be the same ever again, just because the globalist wants to subjugate the citizens.

What is next, after nazi Trudeau and his mercenary goons get their powers, concentrations camps for the unvaxed and the troublemakers?

No looking good, once the goons start killing, they will not stop.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
My friends this is one more example of thousands of years of recorded human governance and how there is never a shortage of despots or their enforcers who will sell their souls for a shekel and turn upon their fellow citizens.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If it is the globalists, and not just a temper tantrum by a privileged twat finally told no by someone.

I would say the US is screwed and its just a matter of time, with the southern border open, the northern border controlled, and China looking like its in the catbird seat.
==============
On topic, I think even more important than filming we need good audio of what the cops are saying that would clear up if they are canadian cops.

top topics

join