It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PM say's Chinese navy ship's lasing of ADF plane 'act of intimidation' | 9 News Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
So nothingi is done because Australia doesn't want to rock the boat with China. Pansies .

It should have been seen as a act of war.

The news is soft against China and so is the political parties there.

edit on 0200000006552022-02-20T04:55:06-06:00550602am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I wouldn't get too worked up about this.

ccp is upset that we can make 'things' appear over any part of china whenever we want, including during the Olympics.

Unfortunately, they can't reach CONUS, are terrified of Guam and Carrier Groups, so they bully Japan and Australia as a result.

The 'pansies' are in ccp, not Australia.

ccp knows they'll have to go through us if they want to attack Australia, Japan or South Korea, and they know ccp forces wouldn't survive the first 72 hours.

Any of them, not just those used in the attack on our friends.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
An act of war? What exactly would aus do about it, send some angry kangaroos?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Give all there ships air aplanes laser pointers and .....

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

ccp is upset that we can make 'things' appear over any part of china whenever we want, including during the Olympics.

Unfortunately, they can't reach CONUS, are terrified of Guam and Carrier Groups, so they bully Japan and Australia as a result.

Never underestimate your enemy. Word is the CCP is not very far behind the USA in some relevant fields, and are accelerating more quickly.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
An act of war? What exactly would aus do about it, send some angry kangaroos?

lol... mate you’d be surprised, an angry kangaroo can be pretty feisty.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstroDog

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Never underestimate your enemy. Word is the CCP is not very far behind the USA in some relevant fields, and are accelerating more quickly.

'Word' is VERY wrong.

They are decades behind. At least.

And that's just in technology. Even after what they stole.

They STILL haven't mastered even the required metalurgy that makes these platforms possible.

Will take another 10 years to build any kind of useful numbers.

Will take another 10 years after that for doctrine & training.

MINIMUM 30 years to catch up, IF we were standing still.

Not ever possible when we spend almost 100x what they do on R&D.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

they can't reach CONUS,

At least they used to not be able to. Or so went the narrative to keep the US friendly. After som late research Im finding out the big nuke players can reach US shores with a fair amount of certainty..Far more than just a sucker punch. Russian Federation, Communist Chinese Gov, North Korea, and The Terrorists all have the capability to strike US soil.

If the US doesn't strike first we will lose 5 or so cities in the upcoming drawn out world war.

If the US went on an allout surprise offensive against all of these entities at the same time, we could more than likely drop that number to 1, if that.

Let Israel have its way with the Middle East. US and Allies can handle China, Russia and North Korea..

But it won't happen..Theyre going to keep dragging it out, all the while the enemy is improving their delivery systems, and practicing their aim at Lady Liberties cranium, just like they have been doing.

I don't think anyone here will be alive to see the worst of it though.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   

edit on 70000001010America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: nvmd

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned

they can't reach CONUS,

At least they used to not be able to. Or so went the narrative to keep the US friendly. After som late research Im finding out the big nuke players can reach US shores with a fair amount of certainty..Far more than just a sucker punch. Russian Federation, Communist Chinese Gov, North Korea, and The Terrorists all have the capability to strike US soil.

If the US doesn't strike first we will lose 5 or so cities in the upcoming drawn out world war.

If the US went on an allout surprise offensive against all of these entities at the same time, we could more than likely drop that number to 1, if that.

Let Israel have its way with the Middle East. US and Allies can handle China, Russia and North Korea..

But it won't happen..Theyre going to keep dragging it out, all the while the enemy is improving their delivery systems, and practicing their aim at Lady Liberties cranium, just like they have been doing.

I don't think anyone here will be alive to see the worst of it though.

ICBMs WERE the only way for ccp to reach CONUS.

Maybe you missed the bankruptcy inducing ccp panic to develop hypersonic replacements that they think we can't defend against?

They KNOW their ICBMs are all but useless now.

Quickest path to Chinese glass.

But yes, Captain Obvious, we are always vulnerable to sneak attacks, and they can potentially be pretty painful.

Do you think ccp is planning national suicide in order to make our lives 'painful' for a while?

Absurd.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think the Chinese are on to something...
Maybe a $1.00 laser took down that F-35 south of China, and now they trying it on Spy planes.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Nevermind.
edit on 20-2-2022 by AstroDog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Captain Obvious
Do you think ccp is planning national suicide in order to make our lives 'painful' for a while?
Absurd.

Captain? Looks like Ive been promoted. Though I must decline as working for a living seems to be my path.

Its not that I think the Chinese Govt is or isn't doing anything. It is about what they CAN do right now, and where they stand globally..Same with the rest of the 'axis of evil'..

Absurdity is always part of the goal..and yes, the situation is absurd. How can we justify any type of decisive military action when there are so many other global crisis at hand?

If You knew there was a guy with a rifle hiding in his own yard and house aiming it at you constantly in your yard and house, what would you do? Every time you go out to check the mail you see this guy pointing a gun at you smiling..Howdy neighbor? Suppose you'd just get used to it and it would become part of the environment. In the US its the creeps right to brandish a weapon on their own property..to an extent. But where is the line drawn? These are our global neighbors.

Rights are abused, corrupted, taken advantage of. Along with rights come accountability and responsibility.

There is the whole 'mind your own business' argument, and ideally this would be great, but not everyone wants to be a scum dwelling nasal infection waiting for its chance to breed.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

I 'think' I agree with you, but not sure I'm understanding your point.

I don't like ANY of it, and am not really complaining about ccp actions here, except that ccp decided a few years ago that since they can no longer threaten US in any significant way, they will intentionally and repeatedly bully innocent regional neighbors for no reason other than getting our attention about ccp feelz.

This is no different than ccp forcing child hostages to stand in front of them in a standoff with police during failed bank robbery.

While also barfing out daily propaganda nonsense that ccp could stand toe to toe with us.

No reason for Australia to panic though, ccp knows they have to go through us to attack Australia, and they know their military wouldn't survive the first 72 hours (or 30 minutes if we suspect nuke plans).

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

but not sure I'm understanding your point.

Its more of a question.

Why wouldn't Australia be within its rights to escalate in a more decisive way without other nations throwing a fit? If one incident is all it would take for China to engage in a violent fashion then someone might as well hit them first.

These tit for tats are constant and I suppose in some ways lube the machine with 'minimal' casualties, but the hairsplitting knows no end.

I just don't think Australia would be out of bounds dropping a C117 load of parachuted kangaroos all jacked up on meth into a Panda habitat in China.
Appropriate force escalation. The Force Ladder. This is how it works..no?

China already seems to be backing off their recent showing with Russia..probably an intelligent move at this point..Have no clue why they would wave their pistol at Australia.
edit on 21-2-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: grammar

edit on 21-2-2022 by didntasktobeborned because: content

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: didntasktobeborned

ccp's problem with Australia is ONLY that they are the easiest American friend for them to bully.

They do far less to Japan because of certain new capabilities we've recently given them.

Same for SK, because they don't want to provoke us into sending American forces there again.

Australia would be perfectly within it's rights to defend itself from the ccp bullying, but doing so could trigger ww3, so they are wise to just absorb it for now, while allowing US to deal with ccp. Until that is no longer possible anyway.

Kangaroo invasion sounds pretty funny though, until remembering that the chinese would probably just thank us for sending them so much protein.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Just trying to think of a ridiculous sentiment. But yea, they don't waste much over there. Its admirable.A type of character evolved into the society that many in the West lack.Although we try. We are a young nation.

Maybe that's why Putins behavior seems as a sneaky child.a reply to: PatriotGames4u

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: didntasktobeborned
Just trying to think of a ridiculous sentiment. But yea, they don't waste much over there. Its admirable.A type of character evolved into the society that many in the West lack.Although we try. We are a young nation.

Maybe that's why Putins behavior seems as a sneaky child.a reply to: PatriotGames4u

It 'evolved' as a result of mao intentionally starving 100 million of his own citizens to death.

But I also admire that part of their culture quite a bit.

The making use of everything, not the mass murdering.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

They would probably re-boost themselves.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join