It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mushroom clouds its a weird one.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
This seems to be showing a nuke blast, supposedly recent, all we have is a voice with a Russian accent, and some analysis saying the blast is in Syria or Russia. It appears to be about thirty miles away from the observer. With regards to the censorship, I wonder if we would know if they let a couple of them off on the quiet. It does look like a Nuke, and the vid cuts off about the time the shock wave could have hit if it's compellinwww.bitchute.com...

And here we have an analysis of the colors of the blast.hyperspacecafe.com...
edit on 20-2-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I’m no expert, but shouldn’t a nuke have an intense bright flash? A propane plant actually makes more sense to me. Using nukes, full blown or tactical, will take this conflict to a whole other level in a heartbeat.
edit on 20-2-2022 by 2Faced because: Epstein killed Brunel, ehm, …..Brunel killed Epstein, eh……Epstein didn’t kill himself, and Brunel…

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That's just a large explosion. This however is a Mushroom Clown;

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Pretty obvious if you ask me...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Bogey.
a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ONIONBAGMENACE

Since Europe is low on natural gas, it is probably storage tanks, from Gazprom. The dark winter scenario?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I wouldn't think so no.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I know the video says that it's from a "Weapons Depot", but at the time Russia was trying to cover this up. This is what a nuke looks like going off.

I know there are better modern videos of this event, and I think that we should use them as references. The blasts in the videos you posted look like either gas line or storage tanks blowing up, or at worse in air gas bombs. If Russia was going to go all out, I doubt they would Nuke Ukraine since it would make the land unusable and make it dangerous for any Russians looking to evacuate the region. I would expect Russia to use either a large bomb (MOAB type) or similar series of weapons.

Using a nuke wouldn't be something I would see Russia deploying. One the other hand if an NGO was trying to put pressure on the world, then I could see them using a nuke since they wouldn't give a crappos about the people living there. Oh man, I can't even imagine the fall out of being caught d3etonating a nuke as a False Flag Event.

Hopefully that video is either misrepresenting an actual event or is just plain old HOAX.

EDITED IN BELOW:
I just wanted to add that this video is from an ammo dump that blew up in Ukraine for reference:

edit on 20-2-2022 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   

There were 2 Natural Gas Pipeline explosions in Ukraine last night. Lit up the entire sky. Perhaps this is a video that was filmed closer. The one shown here on ATS last night was from an estimated 10 miles away, and still very bright...but was longer in duration to show the burning/flames that ensued after the explosion. Sabotage was the best guess...a false flag to induce war.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Doesn’t that sort of thing release environmental evidence into the atmosphere?

I’m fairly sure that there are instruments that would detect if a nuke was detonated.

Maybe the readings from them could answer your question.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Not to mention that seismographs would have picked up on it too.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This seems to be showing a nuke blast, supposedly recent, all we have is a voice with a Russian accent, and some analysis saying the blast is in Syria or Russia.

From a technical standpoint i'd be very skeptical that his cam would have the dynamic range to expose both for a nuke and the surroundings.

(also, are you telling me that the guy in the car witnessed a nuke flash and decided to just go a long his merry way TOWARDS ground zero?)

I figure that this is conventional and much, much less bright (albeit large) explosion.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Could it be the cause of 2 helicopters crashing on beaches today? Seems like an odd coincidences. Nukes send out EMPs and helicopters are the most susceptible to them at their height. Suspicious.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Pressure is for politicians.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
No.
Just no.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

An EMP blast in Europe isn't going to bring down helicopters on opposite ends of the US, at wildly different times of day. The first helicopter, a Robinson R44 (which doesn't have the greatest safety record to begin with) crashed about 1:10pm in Florida, which would be about 10:10am in California. The police helicopter that came down, was in California just after 6:30pm. An EMP effect would be immediate, if it could even reach the US from Russia.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Likely ammunition dumps going up in Syria years ago

Nukes going of anywhere would get instant international response

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Even a false flag Russian operation with an actual nuke would imply that the blaim goes to one of 2 options - either Ukraine has a secret stash of nukes and they decided to bomb their own country for #s and giggles or something, or Nato just nuked Ukraine with presumably zero Russian casualties or we'd be seeing nukes being slung across the world by now as that would have been Putins goal.

More likely to be the 2 pipelines previously talked about.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Consider the source. Wiki says 'The Onion is an American digital media company and newspaper organization that publishes satirical articles on international, national, and local news.'
Then we have the alternative, which pretends not to be humorous. Reviews are certainly less than favorable....

As a rule of thumb, this a website that offers disinformation and offensive content. It is not credible on any level.

www.trustpilot.com...

It is not credible on any level. Failed Fact Checks Bitchute videos are often false conspiracy theories. Overall, we rate BitChute extreme right and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories, propaganda, hate speech, poor sourcing, fake news, and a lack of transparency.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

I would have to be willfully ignorant to believe anything they posted without at least doing some minimal research.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

This is what a nuke looks like going off.

That is not what a nuke looks like going off at all.
This is what a nuke looks like.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join