It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Hatred

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I do no know, call me illiterate, but hell everything you posted in that list is exactly what democrats claimed and still blame Trump for it.

And lets not forget, is still thousands of illegal minors missing from the Obama era, who knows the illegal children now in the same cages trump put them as per the democrats are the same cages been used right now and guess what the children are going missing once again maybe we should ask Obama, creepy Joe and billary where they are hiding them.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

When I was young, I was a centrist and leaned to the right.
When I got older, I remained a centrist, but leaned to the left.

I read both left and rightwing media sometimes...

It's things like Ivermectin that make me go a bit to the left..
this disdain for science and physical reality.... just absurd to
me.

But yes.. it's true.. Obamma Reapered an American Citizen,
etc.. plenty of awful behavior in both parties.

Biden has been a real disappointment to me, and Harris said
some retarded things about border security.

I tend to lean more towards the party that is more scientific
and less religious.

If I'm biased, it's in that direction.

Really... I like Liz Cheyney... LOl. Girls got ovaries.

Kev

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I agree, I have been voting for a while, both side depending of views I like and those I don't, but since the last democrats' elections with Obama, that I voted for him on the first term, I decided to never vote democrat again.

Yes, both parties have very bad members, but darn democrats are winning the race of the worst of the worst these days.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Kinda like the people who hate/dislike Hillary can't let go of it and constantly bring her up.

Hatred for Obama was brought up 9 times so far in this thread.

irony indeed....

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

ridiculous distortions and outright fabrications the media would spew ( like the "drink bleach" idiocy). She's got a whole new perspective on everything,

That's spot on.

We can watch the House of Commons on live TV here in the UK and see a debate about red cats then switch channels to the BBC only to be told all about the blue dogs they want us angry at.

Trying to discuss this with some people here will just get them angry with you, too.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

People who hated Trump seem to not be able to let it go. It almost seems that no matter what topic we're discussing, they will bring Trump up. And this isn't just leftists. I've observed it in people ostensibly on the right side of the political spectrum too. I understand not really liking Trump personally. He was abrasive. I didn't really like him, but I have a hard time understanding how you can conceive such a deep, visceral loathing of him that you have to turn every conversation into an opportunity to vent that loathing, even now, even when the topic has nothing at all to do with him or anything he really did in his turn in office.

I don't understand it. I may never understand it, but you do.

Yes, I do understand. Think maybe the fact he is narcissistic lying rich brat conman with no morals at all has anything to do with it? He would pimp his mother if he could make 50 cents from it and it would be your fault. Think maybe he grabbed a few too many in the pussy to be hugging a Bible? What kind of idiot would believe a single word that comes out of him.

The list goes on n on. How much time do you have?

Denny

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: TzarChasm

That's probably because the same people who spent 4 years blaming Trump and his supporters for everything under the Sun and literally prayed for Biden to win, no longer want to discuss politics. They seem to have adopted a "I don't want to talk about it" attitude as a way to ignore what a complete disaster this administration is.

Funny that they have no problem saying how they're outraged over people being left in Afghanistan or the price of gas, taxes, unemployment or Covid restrictions.

I can, and have, shut them up with 4 little words... YOU voted for this.

I didn't. What's your clever retort now, wise guy?

Jokes aside, I can disdain the subpar leadership skills of two or more people simultaneously. I don't pick sides easily. I can say the people who were problematic 5 years ago are still there today, and neither #45 or #46 did much about it. In that regard, he's just another painting on the wall along with every other patriot who did okay, not great but okay.

edit on 19-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

Trump was as close to a 3rd party candidate that we will ever see in a dozen lifetimes.

In my humble opinion.

The right had unity under Trump or atleast that's the perspective I gathered on the outside. I think his last couple of months done a lot of damage to the republican cause... I honestly thought it was on purpose.

Seems the idea of a 3rd party is too preposterous to many. He's most likely done with politics imo, we both belong to two-party nations that give the illusion of choice.

Quite sad really.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here is an example of it.

This is a piece from Legal Insurrection detailing the financial attacks being taken by Castreau against his own people and those supporting them in their protests against vaccine mandates, passports, and other onerous restrictions. The piece is a cautionary tale about what what fascism is and how it will look when it comes here.

Basically, Castreau has organized and weaponized the financial sector to freeze and seize people's assets if they even just donated to the truckers, and he gave them immunity from prosecution and liability in return.

This is an exchange that took place on Canadian news about it and the example I mean:

It’s why Attorney General David Lametti seemed to say on CTV Wednesday that anyone who donated to Freedom Convoy could potentially face seeing their accounts frozen by the federal government. The question from host Evan Solomon was “A lot of folks said, ‘I just don’t like your vaccine mandates and I donated to this … should I be worried that the bank can freeze my account?’” To this, Lametti replied, “If you are a member of a pro-Trump movement who is donating hundreds of thousands of dollars, and millions of dollars to this kind of thing, then you ought to be worried.”

Pro-Trump Movement? Really? This is about ending the lockdowns, mandates, passports, etc. Trump has eff-all to do with any of that. But there it is - that Trump hatred, and this is Canada ... C. A. N. A. D. A.

Imagine us hating Trudeau so much that forever after this anytime a communo-anarchist riot starts, the government gets up there and calls it a pro-Trudeau movement.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Nah, conservatives were fractures over the Trump from the beginning. See my original OP. At least part of my wondering are the Never Trumpers. They hate Trump so much they can't let it go, and they're as bad as any lefty about it. There's one who writes for Power Line blog and one who writes for HotAir, and while they can have valuable insights on several topics, they often let that Trump hatred leach in to everything they write.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Kinda like the people who hate/dislike Hillary can't let go of it and constantly bring her up.

Hatred for Obama was brought up 9 times so far in this thread.

irony indeed....

It's not hatred.
We had the experience .
We know .
We ARE US citizens .

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Trump loathes everyone equally. For that reason
he's not a racist.

Deflection noted.

You have no genuine arguments.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Again!!

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Not replaying specifically to you, but yes, there is a very real reason why I did not put this in the Mud Pit. This is intended to be a serious topic.

I understand not liking politicians and their policies and what they say. We all have politicians we think badly of for one reason or another (or many reasons as the case may be). But, that being said, there is a very, very real difference between not liking a politician and their policies and truly hating them, and hating them so much that you find an excuse to express that hatred in almost every discussion, even if it's neither appropriate nor relevant.

It's like the Canadian minister bringing up the specter of a "Pro-Trump" movement. WTF? It's Canada. Why would he think Canadians care about Trump in any way?!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RAY1990

Nah, conservatives were fractures over the Trump from the beginning. See my original OP. At least part of my wondering are the Never Trumpers. They hate Trump so much they can't let it go, and they're as bad as any lefty about it. There's one who writes for Power Line blog and one who writes for HotAir, and while they can have valuable insights on several topics, they often let that Trump hatred leach in to everything they write.

Then maybe stop reading their articles?

But, that being said, there is a very, very real difference between not liking a politician and their policies and truly hating them, and hating them so much that you find an excuse to express that hatred in almost every discussion, even if it's neither appropriate nor relevant.

That difference you point to, doesn't exist. You either hate a person or you don't. Nearly every active participant on this forum who hates [insert prominent liberal here] refers to that sentiment in nearly every topic they comment on. There's a lot of recurring usernames who exhibit precisely the behavior you criticize. It's the nature of hatred, it defines your values and your relationships. So let's talk about hate, if you want to deconstruct the root of the behavior.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

American's seem incapable of electing anyone
who isn't bordering on altzheimers.

We long for the GOOD OLD DAYS once again: www.charlotteobserver.com...

We've learned our lesson about how dirty people at the top can be, and will return to "what works", in 2024.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your link is subscription only. Maybe copy paste the relevant excerpt or share a different source.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I think I have said as much in this thread.

How many leftists were so hated that even leftists were divided on it and leftists would act like their dogs had been kicked and burned alive?

And to be clear, I did not start this because lefties hated Trump. We already knew that and expected it. I started this because there are those on the right who hate him just as badly as any leftist ever did and they exhibit the same behaviors. That's why, not because of "leftist herpty derp".
edit on 19-2-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

It's just a simple matter of people using their platform to express their ideas and values. If you're sensitive to routine trashing of Trump then stop using their service. There's no "why must they" about it, they are within their rights and your prerogative is to endorse or reject their platform based on that activity.

I started this because there are those on the right who hate him just as badly as any leftist ever did and they exhibit the same behaviors

Yes, that's what hate looks like. It's what everyone does when they are actively fighting a battle that hasn't concluded, because they know what's coming. Trump made a big impression on a lot of people and it's evident that they believe he's still a problem for whatever reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join