It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Hatred

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yet. AGAIN!!

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

(post by frogs453 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by PatriotGames4u removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

He’s the one who fast tracked the flipping vaccine! Oh my god, you guys are freaken hilarious. It really is total comedy at this point.

Knoxie, I did say in this thread I was concerned about it. Other people I know also have been. But I think people really expect any Potus to be an all powerful superhuman. They are not, it’s the Deep State who runs things. Even BO looked ashen when taking the tour of the White House after his first inauguration. I had the feeling he got the memo on who really runs things.
I think Trump has been naive about the vaccines and the depopulation agenda, but why are you dissing him when it was the progressives who did all the mandates? They are full on totalitarian.
edit on 21-2-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This obsessed New York lynch mob can't comprehend (or don't care about) the destruction they'd be bringing to America, by indicting former President Trump on financial transactions he didn't personally make.

Special Counsel Muller's team of 12 attorneys, accountants, agents, etc., looked over everything in Trump world and came up with ZERO noteworthy breaches of the law.

But New York prosecutors and judges interact with so many "white collar" criminals, they know all the tricks of entrapment.

They feel they've got Trump now!: www.newsweek.com...

In all seriousness, if they indict Donald Trump on some frivolous B.S., to keep him from being eligible as a Presidential candidate, America is literally done for...cooked. We'll quickly become another sh!hole nation, racked by violence, drugs, total anarchy.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You make a good point.

Most people would assume that if Trump gets convicted
of anything with jail time at least, whether it's a fair
conviction or not,

it's civil war.

The historical civil war's issues were never resolved
at the time.. so there's been this powderkeg
simmering all these years..

Kev

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well written and sensible as usual 👍🏻

The type of antis we’re dealing with are commonly seen with red faces, bulging veins, bulging eyes, clenched jaws and fists. Although they don’t consider themselves alcoholics, they never pass up a chance to gulp down half-drank glasses of warm vodka and whisky, and spend all their hours thinking about how great their woke credentials must look after talking about Trump every waking moment (or TFG as the most bitter among them say)

These are mean people who hate this country, hate us and most importantly see our Constitution as an obstacle to be overcome vs something to uphold with direct reading vs any sort of interpretation whatsoever

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The DNC knows they have a problem too. They aren’t well

As we speak, they’re looking for a new national figure to compare Brandon to in the midterms. They know it will be a bloodbath and want to minimize losses in Congress. They haven’t found anyone, yet.

They e considered DeSantis but realized it won’t work

Stay alert. They will be pretending “Trump who?” In time for the midterms

These are the phoniest, least sincere people you’ll ever have the misfortune of meeting. They speak their own language at times. “Race misogyny white supremacy? Oh yes! Tofu, Soy, Green…Pelosi. Obama! Nuclear-bad woke Lebrun? Ah. Communism.” (Makes about as much sense as the gobbledygook nonsense mealy mouth lies they spew.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

But, Obama is gone and no longer president. Except for those times when there is a relevant comparison to be made, I no longer really bring him up. I do it now to illustrate my point on Trump.

In all fairness, after he got out of office, Obama shut up for the most part and went on vacation.

Trump has been yelling about "stolen election" on a daily basis since losing. He's the one keeping his name in the public.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

The wound to our culture has no possibility of healing,
if the victim card keeps being played.

It's like being a bully, and antagonizing other bullies that don't
like you, and you keep jabbing them in the face.. and
when the treatment is reciprocated, you go yelling,
"mom!!! the other bullies are picking on me! and won't
stop saying mean things about me!"

It's just too silly for words.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yeah. 45 is keeping his name in the public eye....

www.breitbart.com...

In its conclusion, Politico asserts we should “keep a day off to reflect on lessons of the American past,” such as George Floyd’s murder – “real history” – and ignore the holiday that includes Trump’s presidency, which is “mythological history, an invitation to arrogance and complacency.”

No Twitter
No FaceBook
No Instagram
No YouTube

A former president who was found not guilty during 2 impeachment hearings is banned from all social media. Why?

Because they are scared of the truth he provides.
edit on Febpm28pmf0000002022-02-21T14:58:42-06:000242 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: ketsuko

But, Obama is gone and no longer president. Except for those times when there is a relevant comparison to be made, I no longer really bring him up. I do it now to illustrate my point on Trump.

In all fairness, after he got out of office, Obama shut up for the most part and went on vacation.

Trump has been yelling about "stolen election" on a daily basis since losing. He's the one keeping his name in the public.

'On vacation' in his brand new mansion a few blocks from the whitehouse where he lead a treasonous shadow government for 4 years.

Are you unaware, or lying again?

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Well, in all fairness, when one party holds half of congress,
and the other party holds the other half of congress,
and things are mostly held tight along party lines,
it doesn't matter who is being impeached, nor how
guilty or not guilty they are. In that regard Mr. Trump
and Mr. Clinton are joined at the hip.

We can't draw ANY conclusion about guilt or innocence
in such a scenario.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If your third party is Trump is going to do what benefits Trump then yes... You are correct.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In Other Words Tunnel Vision ?
If People that have Ignored the Law and got away with all the Criminal Crap They have done
are let go.
They will continue to do so and to Hell with America.
Welcome to the Banana Republic.

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: ketsuko

Mornin' Ket. You share my sentiment. People think I'm Pro Biden, Anti Trump.
You know what I am? Registered voter 1971.

We never go after the fact that today...now...tomorrow is life. I've watched Ford, Reagan Johnson, Carter, Eisenhower, Bush Sr., Bush Jr., Obama, Kennedy, Richie Rich.

The greater issue isn't Hillary, Trump or Biden. It's that we are fixating on mistakes past...and that to a large extent is counter-productive....no one one will see bars

Let them go. Investing time, $$ and effort into wa-wa what you do to us ...is ignoring the now...we need to see thru all the people yelling...about these numb nuts...move on. As a country, people and ideal of how America should be now...going forward.

Sit thru all those admins...50+ years....one will see....we waste time...nothing happened...we need to move ahead, not yelling about who did what yesterday

Hold people accountable? Sure? Talk about it here? Of course. Di-course also necessary....should not dwell on Butt-Heads past (they are always there, always nothing happens.)

We are missing a greater all picture of how things are...and the better we put our efforts to change forward...we gotta let go of the everchangin names.

Same crap different admin, come n gone, no accounting. We've bigger fish to fry...why do we waste years and time of efforts ...on what someone did or didn't do 10 yrs ago?(example).

We'd be better served to look ahead. That's hard enough....

edit on 22-2-2022 by bluesman462002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Meanwhile, Biden is still getting ratioed on social media.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Trump getting banned for breaking the terms and conditions
of the social media outlets just increases his 'bad boy appeal'
to his base.

While as you say, Biden gets roasted in social media.

I'd imagine that Mr. Trump's supporters like how they
feel, when he gives his emotion-jerking proclamations,
and this feeling is a part of them, whether Mr. Trump
gets as much exposure in media as he used to or not.

In any case Mr. Trump is building his own media outlet,
where playing nice with others is not required.

truthsocial.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
In any case Mr. Trump is building his own media outlet,
where playing nice with others is not required.

truthsocial.com...

Uh, yeah, it is...

users of the site agree not to “disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site”.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26366235]AugustusMasonicus[/post
edit on 22-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join