It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden says he is 100 Percent Certain Vladimir Putin Has Decided to Invade Ukraine.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Especially when each one is likely to destroy exactly one 2m russian tank.

I hate to upset you, but Russian tanks are equipped with systems that fend off the blow of Javelins.

Weapon systems and soldiers didn't have ANYTHING to do with what biden did in Afghanistan, BIDEN and democrats did that all by themselves.

As far as I understand, none other than Joe Biden prevented American soldiers from defeating during the times of Presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: Imhere

Would mean the end of Russia's armored forces within a week or so.

And that's the BEST case scenario for russia, that we only destroy what putin sent into Ukraine.

Doubt it would work out that well for him.

Putin has no history of giving his troops suicidal orders, and won't do it here.

Did you miss what happened the last couple times an enemy put tanks out in the open for attacking us?

We are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better at it now.

If the U.S. was leading the way (we are not, and should not, but will if necessary), destroying the tanks and troops russia was so nice to mass on Ukraine's border for us wouldn't take more than a day.

It’s much more than what’s at the border right now.

I’ll quote a post from yesterday from another thread-

“Putin basically said not long ago, if Ukraine joined NATO and then took military action to take Crimea back from Russia, Article 5 would be triggered and then basically most of Europe would then be at war with Russia.”

Don’t forget Crimea. It was taken basically without a shot fired. A key port btw.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It’s all very well relying on electronic information.
Who’s looking at the satellites?

Without satellites most technical advantages will be null and void.
Where’s the Space Force?

Even if there wasn’t any pre-emptive attack on military assets in space. I’ll bet a fattened pig the satellites will soon become targets should the heat turn up.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: turretless

Especially when each one is likely to destroy exactly one 2m russian tank.

I hate to upset you, but Russian tanks are equipped with systems that fend off the blow of Javelins.

Weapon systems and soldiers didn't have ANYTHING to do with what biden did in Afghanistan, BIDEN and democrats did that all by themselves.

As far as I understand, none other than Joe Biden prevented American soldiers from defeating during the times of Presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

No.

Except on the 80 operational T14s, and those T14s have never been tested against an actual Jav.

They worked on some older weapons, but Javs have been more than 95% single shot kills against T90s and older.

I have no idea wth you are trying to say in the last part.

Perhaps a translation issue?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere

a reply to: Imhere

Would mean the end of Russia's armored forces within a week or so.

And that's the BEST case scenario for russia, that we only destroy what putin sent into Ukraine.

Doubt it would work out that well for him.

Putin has no history of giving his troops suicidal orders, and won't do it here.

Did you miss what happened the last couple times an enemy put tanks out in the open for attacking us?

We are MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better at it now.

If the U.S. was leading the way (we are not, and should not, but will if necessary), destroying the tanks and troops russia was so nice to mass on Ukraine's border for us wouldn't take more than a day.

It’s much more than what’s at the border right now.

I’ll quote a post from yesterday from another thread-

“Putin basically said not long ago, if Ukraine joined NATO and then took military action to take Crimea back from Russia, Article 5 would be triggered and then basically most of Europe would then be at war with Russia.”

Don’t forget Crimea. It was taken basically without a shot fired. A key port btw.

Obama allowed russia to take 3 regions in Ukraine, including Crimea, without any resistance at all.

I personally would like to hear some kind of coherent explanation from democrats.

Think we'll let that happen again?

Not very smart then.

Ukraine is not joining NATO.

Please stop repeating putin's lies.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
BIDEN SUDDENLY CANCELS UNSCHEDULED TRIP HOME TODAY

What was the big problem in Delaware, I wonder?

Biden was set to travel to Delaware Sunday to tend to a family-related issue, despite initially planning to stay in Washington D.C. over the weekend as the crisis between Ukraine and Russia escalated.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

The news media knows. They're in massive Biden protection mode this weekend.

There's FoxNews's favorite word over the past 3 weeks again..."Crisis".

What crisis, you war-loving old farts?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The news media are so bored while waiting for this "imminent" invasion, they're competing against each other to manufacture attention-getting headlines.

This morning, CBS reported that Russian commanders have been given the "GO" order, to begin invading Ukraine.

www.theguardian.com...

As of this evening, all the news outlets are reporting the same thing, with a few even saying THEY got the scoop. (FoxNews is one of those taking credit.)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rumors of war. Erie archaic Christian religious creepy vibes.

🙄🧙‍♂️

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent

Rumors of war. Erie archaic Christian religious creepy vibes.

🙄🧙‍♂️

Here's creepy for ya. VP Kamala Harris embarrassed herself and America this weekend in Ukraine.

VP Harris says sanctions would absolutely deter Putin, despite saying he made up his mind on invading Ukraine.
www.foxnews.com...

Which is it Kamala? The Sanctions threat will work as a deterrent to the invasion occurring? Or as a punishment after the invasion has occurred?

It's good Kamala is now back on American soil. Now that she's so experienced, send her to fix the southern border.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Monday, February 21, 2022

Major Summit this week, where Joe Biden will lay down the law, after accepting a meeting with Vladimir Putin, set up by France President Macron.

President Joe Biden has accepted “in principle” a meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in what could represent a last-ditch effort at diplomacy over tensions surrounding Ukraine and a possible avenue to avert a looming invasion directed by Moscow.

Jen Psaki, the White House press secretary, said Sunday evening that the summit between the two world leaders would happen following a meeting between Secretary of State Antony Blinken and his Russian counterpart, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov. That meeting is scheduled for later this week.

Psaki noted that the agreement is conditioned on Moscow holding off on an invasion.
Source: www.cnbc.com...

I wonder if President Biden will update his vaccine card and personally fly over to Moscow, as President Macron has done twice this year already? Or, will this be another one of those ZOOM video "summits" that Biden prefers?

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
He will fake a tv friendly invasion if Putin doesn’t so Russia is about to be hated and feared by the left even more than their already laughable and archaic terror of Russia makes them so gullibly hostile now.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Irrelevant.

Putin is 100% sure he isn't going to invade.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Which actually means we are 100% certain Russia is not planning on invading. False flag being designed to kick off a war. Putan should just pull back all his forces and say screw you and thank you for the oil money.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Forget politically what about militarily, 150,000 troops are not enough to march into Kyiv and occupy Kyiv...

So they think Russia can blitz Kyiv and use all 150,000 troops massed on the border to take Kyiv? a city of 3 million people?
It's not going to happen...

at most Russia will go after those southeastern areas, areas that their troops in that area can actually hold.

www.allsides.com...

On Sunday, U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin warned that Russian tanks rolling into Ukraine's capital Kyiv is a "high likely" possibility as the Biden administration and NATO allies continue to warn that Moscow plans to invade its Eastern European neighbor.

Tensions have been high between Moscow and Kyiv since 2014, when Russia backed a separatist movement and annexed the Crimean peninsula. Russia has also supported Ukrainian separatists in Donetsk and Luhansk fighting against the central government in Kyiv.

The situation has escalated in recent weeks, however, with Russia amassing some 150,000 troops around Ukraine. President Joe Biden and Western European...

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Whoa...

I thought this might be RUSSIA-fabricated Anti-USA propaganda: twitter.com...

But it's frickin real!: www.mystateline.com...tishist-for-nuclear-waste-post/

Please God....have mercy on America, while we work like crazy to get Satan's minions removed from controlling our great nation.

if he/she/it is really qualified, and knows their stuff, it's all good. But if he/she/it was hired for the purpose of getting the "first LGBTQAMF" in a certain spot, then it's just more virtue signaling. Hard to tell here, and based on his previous statements on who he wishes to hire, there is plenty of room for questions.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They lied about the Korean War
They lied about the Vietnam War
They lied about Iran Contra
They lied about Panama
They lied about Grenada
They lied about the Gulf War
They lied about 9/11
They lied about Afghanistan
They lied about the Iraq War
They lied about the ACA
They lied about To Big to Fail
They lied about spying on Americans
They lied about Seth Rich
They lied about Russiagate
They lied about Hunter Biden's laptop
They lied about election hacking and voter fraud
They lied about 1/6
They lied about lockdowns
They lied about vaccine safety
They lied about vaccine mandates and passports
They lied about mask effectiveness
They lied about border security
They lied about gun control
They lied about globalization
They lied about climate change
They lied about freedom being racist
They lied about the influence of the World Economic Forum members infiltrating into every major government, from Xi Jinping, Justin Trudeau, Scott Morrison, Boris Johnson, Joe Biden, and even Vladimir Putin.

Now they say Putin is a wolf.

Now they ask you to believe them for real this time.

edit on 21-2-2022 by SentientBunnySuit because: Ugh.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
150,000 troops are not enough to march into Kyiv and occupy Kyiv...

Im going to go ahead and say stick with whatever your day job is, because strategizing modern military capability is not your forte

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, February 18, 2022

All major media outlets carried this announcement from U.S. President Joe Biden several hours ago.

WASHINGTON, Feb 18 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden said on Friday that Russia President Vladimir Putin has decided to invade Ukraine, and that he continues to spread false information, to try to build a pretext for a military strike that could happen in days.

"As of this moment I am convinced that he has made the decision (to invade)," Biden told reporters in Washington. "We have reason to believe that," he added, citing U.S. intelligence assessments.
More at: www.reuters.com...

ABC News Summary after the live announcement today.

---------

President Biden says he will NOT order U.S. Troops to go there and fight against Russia.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

---------

What kind of strategy is Joe Biden employing, by sharing with us what his intelligence agencies are telling him in classified briefings?

-CareWeMust

Thursday, 2-24-2022

President Biden was proven correct last night.

Putin begins taking Ukraine: www.foxnews.com...

Now, what's his next move, since deterrence didn't work?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: turretless

I hate to tell you, but thats complete BS

WTF is this drivel? I dunno what youre trying to say but if youre trying to say that Biden helped during the time of President Bush during the war, I can with confidence tell you again youre full of crap, because I was boots on the ground during that time in Iraq and then Immediately in Afghanistan

Youre making sh!t up

edit on 2/24/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:54 AM
link   

President Biden was proven correct last night.

So was Trump when he said that Putin isnt scared of Biden

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join