It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden says he is 100 Percent Certain Vladimir Putin Has Decided to Invade Ukraine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden is playing the "we know what you're doing" game , nobody can be 100% certain but the likelihood is that as there seems to be no solution acceptable to Russia in sight Putin will have to make a move , you can't march your troops up a hill and just leave 100,000 of them sat there in Winter.

For me the simple resolution to this would be for Ukraine to become a neutral country , not in NATO but protected by NATO should an attack on them be made , I understand the desire for NATO membership is in Ukraine's Constitution following an amendment in 2019 but sometimes we can't always get what we want, Ukraine should understand that membership is not a viable solution for them.
edit on 19-2-2022 by gortex because: spelling again

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I am getting tired of this. The invasion of Ukraine was supposed to have started last Wednesday, as reported by The Sun here in the UK. I bought drinks and nibbles, readying to settle in and watch it all in glorious Full HD (4K pay per view or subscription only) and nothing happened. I feel cheated!

I see the UK talking heads are now dropping hints of a CW attack as well by that nasty Mr. Putin against his own people, the ethnic Russians of the Donetsk region, as part of his dastardly "False Flag" plan. Come on guys, that fell apart in Syria, what makes them think that would work in this instance? Well, I guess their arrogance and belief that we will all believe such a thing were it to happen keeps them happy, whether anyone believes it or not as, to be honest, they really don't care one way or the other as long as they are seen to be following their orders concerning the narrative to the media.

I think it's clear enough that they want this war to happen so I'll keep the drinks and nibbles ready!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Kamkam is talking now in Germany, we really are living inside a full blown circus. When does this joke end.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
It's absolutely crazy, we are almost done with all covid restrictions vaccines and mandatory lockdowns and why not give the good news to the world that we are heading on the brink of wars.

I really love this world and them great leaders hooray

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
He’s not even sure when he has a bowel movement, I don’t trust a word he says!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
He’s not even sure when he has a bowel movement, I don’t trust a word he says!

"Believe only half of what you hear and all of what you smell."

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I dont think globalism can work if some countries have higher standards of living than others.

Naturally it is easier to crash a 1st world country than it is to build a 3rd world country up from the ground.

Biden is doing what he was instructed to do and he's surprisingly good at following orders to the detriment of the country and the people he 'represents'.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
This presser about being convinced Russia is going in, is different from the usual saber rattling IMO. It’s a step up. Maybe even drawing the line.

If Biden’s wrong about “Russia invading”, they can just wash it over with the thought “we were sending a message that we were viewing the Ukraine situation with the utmost concern and we were and are ready to respond” and just go about business as usual.

Putin could bite on this and run off making it seem on stage how the west were saber rattling as usual and Russia wasn’t stupid to make extreme measures because that’s what the west wants. To point fingers etc etc.

But that’s only temporary and unfortunately, I think Putin is going in some regard in securing the eastern side and getting a win out of this no matter what. Which could spill over to Kiev etc.

With Russia’s military exercise being commenced too could be a cover as well. In a few ways. As in to pressure the west or to save face and run off making it seem the west were wrong/sabering rattling. Or it can simply be a perfect time for mobilization and flipping the radars on to war mode etc. Creating confusion. Which is what you do no matter what.

Anyway, I think the actual topic at hand is more important than Biden bashing only. I don’t like Biden and Hildawg etc as the next person but some reserve is needed here.

Reminds me when anti Trumpers were bashing and making fun of Trump about Space Force when it makes absolutely sense to have one out there. Bashing no matter what.

Biden saying this about “Russia invading” means he absolutely got the go ahead to say it. Especially having great “certainty”.

What’s the message? To beat the war drums? Get others united and send a message to Russia that we are fully prepared to support Ukraine as much as possible?

I think Biden does indeed have some credible backing that Russia is obviously in a ready position. And Biden is sending a message.

The attention works as the media benefits too with the headlines.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
keep us in fear and on our knees,looking to big gov for protection
is all this is
There will Never be a HOT war between the USA and Russia.
I am convinced at the highest levels they work together.
edit on amSaturdaySaturday20600000002am2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Deflection campaign away from his ridiculous problems in the US.

Always the Russian boogey with Democrats.

All of you who voted for Biden in the most fairest election of all time, take a bow. All supposed 81 million of you whether you exist or not.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I’d hazard a guess and say that whatever evidence against hunter and robinette is in the Ukraine is the prize and old farts a lot couldn’t sacrifice enough of his countrymen to keep Vlad from having it.

Just my guess.

a reply to: SuicideKing33

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Biden's right.

Putin wont do it till the Beijing Games are over.

He doesn't want to piss on his mate's chips.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
The question is why has the media/government cabal been hoping and praying for a war lately?? The next planned step from covid to war? Does someone need some $$$?

Seems desperate. Here's hoping it fizzles out to nothing

That is what perplexes so many. The President of France went to Russia, met with Putin, and left convinced that no Russia invasion of Ukraine is imminent.

The loudest most dire warnings are coming from Biden and "War Analysts" inside the United States. (Usually men in their 70's and 80's with lots of defense stocks, and near the end of life who want to see a BIG BOOM before they go.)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Biden's right.

Putin wont do it till the Beijing Games are over.

He doesn't want to piss on his mate's chips.

Good point: Putin and Eleven officiated the Opening Ceremonies together.

Source: www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Why does Biden care so much about Ukraine, yet the invasion and taking of Afghanistan by TALIBAN was no big thing in his mind?

We had tons of high-tech equipment, and tens of thousands of U.S. citizens there.

Biden simply gave the equipment to the Taliban, and the Russians. Many US citizens were left stranded.

But a potential invasion of Ukraine gets 98% of what focus he's able to muster, in his condition?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris are NOT IN THE UNITED STATES this weekend.

Ukrainian President Zelensky is urging Biden/Allies to ACT NOW, if they are so convinced a Russian invasion is about to occur at any moment.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

What does all this add up to?

Doesn't Biden have to get Congress's approval before engaging in warfare?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maybe hot warfare and an official declaration of war, but seems like the economic warfare of the sanctions does not require congressional approval.

Ukraine is on its own, at least officially as it pertains to a military response if Russia decides to invade.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: majesticgent

Maybe hot warfare and an official declaration of war, but seems like the economic warfare of the sanctions does not require congressional approval.

Ukraine is on its own, at least officially as it pertains to a military response if Russia decides to invade.

What does the President of Ukraine want to US and Europe to do right now to punish Putin? Zelenesky said today, "If you're so certain Putin is coming to take Ukraine, nip him in the bud. Stop him!"

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

What does the President of Ukraine want to US and Europe to do right now to punish Putin? Zelenesky said today, "If you're so certain Putin is coming to take Ukraine, nip him in the bud. Stop him!"

Probably because Ukraine wants to join NATO, but that's not possible because it's involved in a war. NATO members cannot join while involved in an active conflict. When Russia annexed Crimea in 2014 that made joining NATO all but impossible for Ukraine which is probably why Putin decided to do so.

Zelenesky wants the US and Europe to do exactly what they said they'll do. Impose sanctions and stop trade, but the fallout of both an invasion and sanctions will be felt globally.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Technically, the last time Congress passed a declaration of war was WWII. That hasn't stopped plenty of US troops being deployed for combat in the intervening years.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join