It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy Organizers ARRESTED - SNIPERS - ALL ILLEGAL!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
On Wednesday Trudeau threatened the war powers act,on Thursday he did it and on Friday he suspended parliament what we have here is a situation very much like Adolf Hitler taking over after the Reichstag fire

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Its pretty obvious he's not working for Canadian's
Even Our Civil liberties association(who will be taking this to court) says the emergency act is unjustified
and by extension illegal.
edit on pmSaturdaySaturday21100000002pm2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Saw one video tonight where the cops got themselves into a pickle and boxed themselves in lol. Fortunately nobody assaulted them from behind. They were stuck. Guy never finished shooting more though.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

Try this guy Duration 1 minute 32 seconds

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Ottawa police Twitter:

Protesters were assaulting officers with weapons warranting the deployment of mid range impact weapons (ARWEN) to stop the violent actions of the protesters.

Ottawa police Twitter
edit on 19-2-2022 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

By 'assaulting' they mean linking arms while singing their national anthem and pointing cameras at the tyrannical police force Trudeau gathered from around the country after Ottawa police REFUSED to follow his illegal orders.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   

So now even being trampled on is considered assault.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   

So now even being trampled on is considered assault.

Yes.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Never did like him or his dad. I’d say he better not end up on our money like his dad but we won’t have real money soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Never did like him or his dad. I’d say he better not end up on our money like his dad but we won’t have real money soon.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Try this guy Duration 1 minute 32 seconds

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:55 AM
link   

What gives you the right to think it’s a good idea to starve all Canadians?

I can think whatever the hell I want. What gives you the right to say different?

Should we not get food or medicine? None of this is funny.anymore.

It never was funny. It wasn't meant to be funny. The fact you perhaps once thought it was is disturbing to me.

As for your food or medicine, feel free to have all you want. Not my business. When you start telling people that they are required to furnish you with food or medicine, however, that might be a different story. These truckers regularly deliver food and medicine to places close to you so you can buy it. If you don't want them to do so, then you will have to go wherever the food and medicine is made to get it. If that bothers you, so be it.

The truckers have a concern that I consider legitimate. Obviously they consider it legitimate enough to protest over. If you don't like the way they protest too bad. Where were you when innocent people with sick kids were being threatened of being burnt out of their hotel and having to face an unruly mob? Did that not affect you? Poor baby... so go pick up your own goods.

Or you could try to treat the drivers like they are actual citizens as well. Then they might deliver your stuff again.

Why must the rest of us fight your fight? It’s your fight, not mine.

Nope, not my fight. I'm disabled; I no longer drive. Also not Canadian... delivered there a few times, but it got to be too much of a hassle (sound familiar?). I decided I didn't want to go back. So it looks to me like it's your fight... you're the one that gets to deal with this mess.

Enjoy the free civics lesson.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

They all need to be dragged out by their feet
Not a peep (not one MP) over vets removed and arrested from the unknown soldier
absolutely reprehensible
edit on amSundaySunday20600000002am2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Maybe these lazy entitled rednecks will do some work now. Fun's over.
You sir are part of the problem and don’t even know it.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Let me get this straight so I understand correctly.

1. Dictator unilaterally applies mandates and shutdowns that damage an already fragile supply chain and disrupt production for two years.

2. Truckers decide want mandates and shutdowns removed to ease supply chain and production woes so organize a protest.

3. Truckers get blamed for two years of supply chain and production woes for protesting which would all be eased if protest demands met.

Some people can't see the forest for the trees no matter how you show them. I guess this would be like someone blaming the world sanctions on North Korea for the deplorable treatment of NK people by the regime. Some situations are more complex, but in this case, Trudeau directly caused the supply chain and production issues and they can be resolved by removing them -- without impacting anyone's health. Wake up people and see what half the world is doing (not imposing covid restrictions).
edit on 20-2-2022 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I was not to happy, seeing how Canada, handled the freedom, demonstration n Ottawa, just recently. Trampling CITIZENS, with horses and arresting citizens at gun point dressed up like futuristic German storm troopers. All free people or those that think they are should be very concerned. I necessarily didn’t totally agree with how they were protesting but how the Canadian, government SOLVED the problem was disgusting and set a presidence for other governments to envy.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's not illegal at all.

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
It's not illegal at all.

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

According to the guy who helped write it and others yes it IS illegally applied.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Sounds like patriots should’ve had their own sniper/counter sniper teams in place

I don’t feel sorry for the unprepared

Who goes to war without a rifle?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
First of all, enough of the unarmed protests. Armed paramilitary action is the best solution in my opinion.

Second, we need a FORMAL declaration of war. Doesn’t matter who organizes it, just need enough people from enough walks of life to formally say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH and verbalize that a state of war now exists between our two belligerent parties

Anyone opposing or interfering in the paramilitary actions, objectives or operations should find themselves also on the ENEMY OF FREEDOM list

My 2c

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join