It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Convoy Organizers ARRESTED - SNIPERS - ALL ILLEGAL!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
There have been a number of arrests yesterday and today of Freedom Convoy organizers and lead protestors. The latest arrest is of Pat King:

Yesterday it was Tamara Lich:

And before her, Chris Barber:

Livestreamer ZOT was also arrested today:

A peaceful protestor arrested by several officers:

Officers arrest protestor and REFUSE to give their name or badge number--this is ILLEGAL!
Legal source to show the law is CLEAR on this: collettreadllp.com...

Snipers have been spotted on rooftops!

Brian Peckford, the last surviving signatory of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms, the highest law in the land, has maintained that the protest is peaceful and constitutionality PROTECTED by the Charter! Peckford is currently involved in a lawsuit against the Federal Government for their abuses of the Charter.

edit on 18-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Montreal lawyer Viva Frei live from Ottawa today:

edit on 18-2-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I’d like to say a big FU to all of Trudeau’s Gestapo Thugs.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The courage displayed by Canadians is nothing short of jaw-dropping awesome! I'm thankful Brian Peckford is fighting for your rights, but fear in doing so his days may be numbered.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The cops in full paramilitary thug gear are kettling the protestors and gradually pushing them into a smaller area-this is an established technique designed to incite violence.

I wonder what would happen if all the protestors climbed atop the trucks-I know in the UK the cops are reluctant to drag people down from heights as they are hamstrung by health and safety(!)

Probably doesn't apply in Ottowa though as it seems Comissar Justine is not concerned with things like the law when his precious WEF/4th reich agenda is at stake.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Dunno. I believe, am in HOPES, there are powers behind the scenes that will stand up for Canadians.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Getting arrested is inevitable if your protest has the effect it's supposed to. Every great civil rights leader has that fun little detour in common. The truth will be evident in how many patriots rise up to replace these men and women who are in custody.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Huh interesting point. Not sure. Yes the protestors have been led away from the police parameter to avoid getting boxed in and arrested as a group.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Getting arrested is inevitable if your protest has the effect it's supposed to. Every great civil rights leader has that fun little detour in common. The truth will be evident in how many patriots rise up to replace these men and women who are in custody.

The Liberals in the US have it down to a science. How many times have you seen celebrities arrested and never heard of it again? it's because they own the Courts. There's a photo op, a small fine (usually already paid) and that's it. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen here.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: TzarChasm

The Liberals in the US have it down to a science. How many times have you seen celebrities arrested and never heard of it again? it's because they own the Courts. There's a photo op, a small fine (usually already paid) and that's it. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen here.

When you punish society by targeting their wallets, the only society who are actually punished is the lower class.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

www.youtube.com...

heres the lates press conference of the freedom convoy this was toda before most of the arrests started this is ILLEGAL adolf illegal

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Our boy on ATS, Myke Nukem is on the ground there right now.
He’s been covering this for a few weeks now.

Was just texting him and told him to be safe today.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The ones, who I hear are leaders, have set as good an example as they can by accepting their arrests in the manner they have. Peacefully. Their voices will continue to be heard and possibly appreciated by those who they want to hear their message.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
That actually has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. What I'm referring to is that their arrest is staged. It's usually in a City run by Liberals, the Liberals control the Police force, the Judge is a Liberal and the rest is a sham.

You do make a point for other areas. I have to give you that.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wonder what they promised the cops, for their betrayal of the very people they are supposed to protect.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Double post ……x
edit on 18-2-2022 by 2Faced because: Double….

Why does this never happen @ ATM’s!?

edit on 18-2-2022 by 2Faced because: Show Me The Money

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm surprised you are surprised by this. You didn't see anything last summer? Kettling the crowd? Violence against peaceful protesters? People snatched off the street in unmarked cars by unidentified law enforcement to unknown locations?

These tactics are not new, and are unfortunate.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: negedef

Already saw this but this makes it easier to share around, so thanks.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Awesome! Keep us updated on him! I've watched several of his vids. Wish I was there. But I'm fighting in my own way, informing and debating etc. all over the Internet. Doing everything I can.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

I heard one of the organizers earlier say these cops are indeed being paid a lot of money to do this. I don't know in what we they are being paid or if it's true for sure, but it probably is true.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join