It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spiritual mind vs the carnal mind

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: neoholographic
I'm a spiritual atheist.

Have experienced quite a few OBEs over the years and therefore believe there is something beyond the material world.

Still, I've never run into this God or the Christ that you speak of.

that you know of.

how would you recognize either one?

and try not to be stereotypical

or it could be just sleep paralysis.
i suffered from that a bit in collage.

www.webmd.com...

it's real freaky.

edit on 13-3-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital
I've experienced sleep paralysis, it isn't the same. I'd say it is when you are on the verge of having an OBE but just can't get out.

Also seen people say they could just be lucid dreams but those also seemed different to me. Actually had a lucid dream about having an OBE about a week and a half ago but the feel gave it away as soon as I looked at myself sleeping.

From what I have read in the bible, god is quick to tell people who he is and I'm guessing Jesus would be as well since that would be a quick way to save a soul.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
The spiritual is here prior to thoughts and concepts.

“Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

Little children do not have concepts and words that lead them astray. They are not self conscious.....because the concept of self has not yet arrived.

When there seems to be a self that is separate then that is sin (missing the mark).

Imagine how peaceful life would appear if the there wasn't someone + life.

That someone, that actually does not exist in reality.......is against life.....so conflict is, instead of the actual peace that passes all understanding that is ever present.

edit on 15-3-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
So no one will ever find the kingdom .....only when the veil of concepts drop will the ever present truth be revealed.

Stop wording and see and hear.....there is no thing separate.

There is nothing but what there actually is.

Words make believe.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You keep pushing this gnostic line but I'm glad it's fringe because it's false. You keep trying to reduce God to any corruptable image of humans which is a lie from the bottomless pit.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

This is exactly what you're doing. You're changing the Glory of the Uncorruptible God into an image made like corruptable man.

You're reducing God to our image and like I said, that's false. That's a dangerous gnostic lie that has nothing to do with scriptures. The Bible says:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

It doesn't say, I'm the Way, the Truth and the Life and any person in any image can come to the Father because nothing is separate and God is reduced to any image that you want him to be.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You keep trying to reduce God to any corruptable image of humans which is a lie from the bottomless pit.

Reduce God?
God is another term for wholeness, the complete works.....the all.

All that is reduced.....or rubbed out is anything separate......

The first separation (the original sin) is seemingly, when a world and a you appeared.

Two concepts.....world + you.
Both are found to be ideas arising.

What's happening is God......no one will ever find what's happening....... because there is nothing separate in what's happening.

Nothing separate in Christ.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Azy on the fortune cookies hoss.
a reply to: Itisnowagain

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join