It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile, in Australia.... Cameras in the trees.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: putnam6

If the idea is spread enough, people will know. I hope that happens, but I'm thinking it's a public park, who knows.

Truth remains to be discovered. I might post on the youtube videos I know of, to test this.

We're all watching the world burn, brother... no one can be held to account for thinking things are happening. They've done worse, here..

I agree my friend, and yes I forget we basically have Vichy Australia and Vichy Canada for that matter. I understand the governmental jackboots are on a completely different level down under, have no doubt they are doing stuff that's crazy like the Sonic Crowd disperser?

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
Well, it looks like Australia is returning to its 1850 roots.

The white men were sent there in mass to penal colonies.

Yes Australia sent prisoners there to punish them, it was a prison.

What has it become under the white people who were sent there as prisoners?

It is now a prison once again.

Oh stfu you poncy git. Read the thread, ffs... jesus, and go get a gun and help us brother. Shoot as many pollies as you can. Oh wait, you wont? then gtfo....

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Very much so, we're being TOLD... but you know, just like our Canadian Brothers and Sisters, and American - globally. We are NOT GONNA TAKE IT.

Wish the idiots calling us a prison would # off though, that's getting boring. I just get riled more at their perceived freedom. They have none, nor do we. I never chose where to live, I wasn't born with a choice, equate me with what you're fumbling to say you're gonna you're cop an earful.. every damn time, wanker.

Not you Putnam, that other dimwit....

edit on 18-2-2022 by jerich0 because: Oh forget my edits, I've said what I want to say

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Well this thread escalated quickly.. :/

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Well this thread escalated quickly.. :/

Lol...😊

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Arborjet plugs for sure. I treat trees with arborjet products. Eventually the bark of the tree grows over the plug. Typically they are inserted around the base, but if it's a tree like an ash where it's treated every few years you have to keep moving up. Besides as I've gotten older I insert them higher just because it's easier on my back.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Very much so, we're being TOLD... but you know, just like our Canadian Brothers and Sisters, and American - globally. We are NOT GONNA TAKE IT.

Wish the idiots calling us a prison would # off though, that's getting boring. I just get riled more at their perceived freedom. They have none, nor do we. I never chose where to live, I wasn't born with a choice, equate me with what you're fumbling to say you're gonna you're cop an earful.. every damn time, wanker.

Not you Putnam, that other dimwit....

No worries at all, LOL but the "other" dimwit LOL. Nothing on ATS bothers me I got too many RW bothers.

Besides Ive been known to pull that arrow out of my quiver when I have no other ammunition left if you catch my drift

The tides turning hopefully, it's gonna take a bit longer in Australia but it seems to be turning there too.

and FWIW much like the monarchy stuff with the UK and the prison references with Australia and the Duddley Doo-rite Canadians mostly done to absolutely garner a response, like when your sibling found out something pissed you off, they would go after it relentlessly, LOL almost obsessively. It's almost like Americans just can't help themselves and give a little poke of the stick, especially to our colonial brothers.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Remember folks, freedom is not free.

Oh absolutely. And also freedom cannot be given by the same authority that removed it from one's life in the first place. Freedom is a state of sacred individuality. Identifying with nationality is one of the greatest con jobs. We this, we that, our this our that. Us and them. Just design a flag and run it up the flag pole. The truth is all nations are built on slavery, tyranny and bloodshed. It is an inconvenient truth. No-one likes a truth which tarnishes our image of our nations. Americans will certainly not like to be reminded of the theft of the fertile and productive lands of the Indians, and the misery those peoples endured. There was no 60 minutes to film and report on it.

Nations were always destined to be dissolved into one global state and the rulership of that state divided up among those who had "acquired" the greatest monopolies. You can lynch all the "pollies" that you like but nothing will change. They are not really different from the crowd. They are their representatives. I met a retired journalist in Melbourne who described Bob Hawke thus: "He couldn't keep his dick in his pants". A renowned boozer extraordinaire. But he was well loved by the crowd. These politicians are not invaders from another planet. They exist because the crowd finds something they can identify with in them.

We are now at a place in history known as The End Of Nations. The leaders of nations have been selling out national assets to corporate ownership for ages. They laugh when they hear the people singing Land Of Hope and Glory or We are One and We Are Many....They take a giant slug of booze followed by a loud Bronx cheer.

95% of Australians have queued up for the vax because they were inundated by the media that to not do so would be terribly un-Australian. Australia? You're not standing in it!

Our only hope for a true age of freedom is not to see one global empire but the opposite - to break up groups of people into smaller sizes than states - large self-sufficient decentralised communities. We have to restart humanity from an honest down to earth reality and return to cooperating with nature. Other than that - welcome to the machine.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hi, my name is Bigburgh.

This thread is slow at the moment.

Here's a brief moment of excitement.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

95% of Australians have queued up for the vax

According to whom?

The Government?

The same Government inflating every other statistic they can!

Lol. Would not trust any figures supplied by the Government. Not one!

P

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Ahh, I will keep that in mind... Nor RW thought. I grok things and come to a personal conclusion..

Well, except in this case, but still...

When the boat is sinking and all see are sailors at the helm, and the life boats are gone... You don't blame the sea..

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Hi, my name is Bigburgh.

This thread is slow at the moment.

Here's a brief moment of excitement.

Hi, I'm the leader of this thread and I DICTATE how it will go. And if you even remember this, I disown my parents. Whom are dead.

GLUMPS... NA NA NA NA NE NAHHH.. GLUMPS... O.o

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

This is what Justin Trudeau claims to interestingly enough they sure pump that 90% figure.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

This is what Justin Trudeau claims to interestingly enough they sure pump that 90% figure.

Sorry, I just got back..

edit on 19-2-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2022 by jerich0 because: Man these youtube 'parts' are hard sometimes...

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   
@jerich0

re: American notions about Australia

----

You know how it goes. We don't hear much from you people. All we see is what the MSM allows. Looks bad. Australians on the 'net seem mellow about it all.

Mix that with years of Hollyweird programming like Dundee and scratchy old reels of Australian troops getting dirty while rousting Japanese troops out of their bunkers in the Solomon Islands . . .

The bits and pieces we've seen and been programmed with don't mix well. Some of us are confused, some are irritated, and some believe it is just more beloved notions that may have to be jettisoned.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

A tree can generate 1;5 volts, in fact, you could charge a cell phone battery up with one, the current goes from the top to the ground. If you get a wire and attach it to a nail in the tree, then put a rod in the ground and put a wire to a pos lead on the voltmeter, from the tree and the neg to the rod in the ground, you will see what I mean. The earth is so lively, that's why the single telegraph wire worked.

edit on 19-2-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I get that my friend... But trust me, as are not sitting back with all of this.

haha, Dundee.. How to make Aussie more compelling to Yanks
In jest in jest..

Met more than a few ladies from the US who say they love our accent... I'm no steve irwin, I dont even think I have an accent..

But I get it, played up, we're all "She''ll be right, maaaate" and none of this "THIS IS ENOUGH!" talk...

The latter, with the accent, is more accurate, tbh..

Jan21, it's only gotten stronger, brother!!

TO CANBERRA OR HELL OR WATERS.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sometimes I could marry you, mate..

But you have blokey bits.. but your mind can be right there with me

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Something smells fishy here.

This seems awfully elaborate for something that the Australian government would do. They don't need secret spy cameras to observe protestors, they can just part a van across the street and film them with a traditional camera, or put a drone up. OR simply have an officer walking around with a body camera.

A camera like the one that is being suggested would have an extremely limited field of view, a low resolution, and zero optical zoom capabilities. It would also need batteries, and a wireless antenna, which based on this pictures would need to be extremely compact. And I'm talking about science fiction compact. Even if it were to go all the way through the tree it would only be able to have maybe 3 or 4 AAA sixes L-ion batteries. Which get you very limited recording time even on a motion sensor.

I've got half a dozen trail cameras, they're big and bulky and have a limited batter life when you use them to take video, they also have a limited memory capacity.

I'm calling either BS on this, or it's something completely different taken out of context.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

That wouldn't be enough to power a camera. Based on what you're saying the tree would need to put our 2 amps of power consistently just for the camera.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join