It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CityNews Giving Antifa Air Time & To the Hacker Who Leaked the Data

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Winnipeg demonstrators want businesses who donated to Freedom convoy boycotted

Remember that News Headline of a Canadian News Outlet (CityNews) snitching out restaurants for refusing to comply with the government vaccine mandate and passports.

CityNews this time has given air time to Antifa another time. This time the Canadian media outlets arent even calling them as "Antifa" but just protestors or demonstrators who want businesses who donated to Freedom convoy boycotted.

City News is giving air to far leftists who want other people's businesses cancelled because they donated to Freedom convoy. The CityNews video doesn't tell its audiences that they are antifa but they are as you would see their usual flags.

These Winnipeg demonstrators that want businesses who donated to Freedom convoy boycotted over the Freedom Convoy are your usual suspects that support the mandates and passport system.

Winnipeg demonstrators want businesses who donated to Freedom convoy boycotted

One of the protestors is carrying a message that reads
"Enforce the Mandate"

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The BLM finances had being scrutinized over recent past few months not including the recent bought purchase of $8.1 million Toronto mansion.

Canadian News Media outlets like CityNews had stayed quiet groups like BLM and their funding allegations.
Anger over BLM's purchase of $8.1 million Toronto mansion grows as group's finances scrutinized

Black Lives Matter 'transferred millions to Canadian charity run by the wife of co-founder Patrisse Cullors to buy Toronto mansion formerly owned by the Communist Party'

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

If you haven't noticed the Left has made it a crusade to identify people who contribute money to causes they don't like then proceed to try to destroy them.

Make no mistake, they have made it perfectly clear they will come after you if you contribute money to the "wrong" cause. The media is fully complicit and promotes this agenda.
edit on 17-2-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Something's wrong. Last I saw, ANTIFA didn't like enforcement or enforcers.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

CityNews is funded by Rogers Cable, their sponsors guess.
edit on 17-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

So if they have identified the businesses, just make sure to prefer those businesses to show your support. The anti-boycott.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Everybody anymore needs a burner email account. Ours is being attacked right now but in a week or two I'll just delete everything. Botts mostly 10-20 emails a minute so it should self destroy anyway.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Is this the leaker, who wormed in his chair like he'd just had a suppository and wanted it to get 'right up there' while screaming at the camera how great he was?

Coke does things to people.....

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Protonmail? Is that you?

Better not, I need it for my illicit streaming content..

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Back during Bill Clinton's administration, when they wanted to ban assault rifles, I geared up and thought about supporting the NRA. I almost joined, but after thinking long and hard about it, I didn't get a membership. I came to conclude that membership in the NRA was just putting my name to a list of gun owners and that the NRA was either a covert drag net or their list would somehow get into the hands of the government sooner or later.

After awhile there was corruption exposed in the NRA and I was glad I avoided them. Now, with what is happening in Canada, I'm glad I don't donate directly to any cause. I understand I'm on a number of lists, I just hope I don't get targeted and scrutinized.

For example, even though my voting choices shouldn't be available on record, I'm sure it must be and can be used to label me as a right wing Trump supporter. They might even be able to fabricate a connect to the Jan 6th "insurrection" or make some connection to an old school mate that is connected to something else. I don't believe anyone is safe from being labeled and put on some kind of list, however, I'm not going to join one either.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Be glad you don’t join. I did join the NRA for a short while. Junk mail everyday. It was utterly ridiculous. I really was ticked at the junk mail staged to look like legal notices.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Back during Bill Clinton's administration, when they wanted to ban assault rifles

You know why they wanted the assault rifles right? its not because of the gun related crimes.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
They wanted the rifles because they are thenonky weapons that can put a skilled individual on equal footing to a small paramilitary group. A properly trained rifleman can easily hold his own against a group of storm troopers and inflict a higher kill to death ratio. Even when he loses, he still wins on score. The enemy loses more units than they took down. Enough of that and the bad guys start to get weak in the knees, questioning their decisions as well as their romba effectiveness.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

If you haven't noticed the Left has made it a crusade to identify people who contribute money to causes they don't like then proceed to try to destroy them.

Make no mistake, they have made it perfectly clear they will come after you if you contribute money to the "wrong" cause. The media is fully complicit and promotes this agenda.

what's next? doctors without borders? SPCA?

top topics

join