It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Professor Explains That Emergencies Act Was Enacted ILLEGALLY!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is it!!!! The Twin Towears and the rise of NFTs! What the hell is happening to the world? Why is he speaking only now? We're almost at the Grand Solar Maximum and Trudeau is almost in control for the Freedom Convoy!

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is indeed unbelievable. Just as it is unbelievable that no credible and honest story is presented in any major media. This should be world news. But it turns out to be a futility for the big media. The whole covid situation is a global conspiracy. Of course a worldwide agreement by the major media to degrade all negative news about mrna vaccines to a minimum. A plot that must have been developed in a meticulous and compelling way. How could it be that censorship is so clearly global. Trudeau must stand trial, like so many others. Those others may evade the verdict of a regular judge, but Fuellmich will make sure their names will be judged in the history books. Little consolation, but if ego plays a part for Fauci and co -and it does- then things don't bode well for them. The silenced world-renowned doctors who criticize mRNA vaccines will see their opinions bundled in a nice thick book. And that book will live on.
As for Trudeau, he will have to answer in court for the disgraceful way he has exercised his power. To me an abuse of power. I wonder what the judge will think about it. And by the way: cryptocurrency investors: withdraw your money, if you may still be able to. The house of cards is falling apart. Before you know, they wiill judge you too for investing black money. Politics and credibility is a myth. No fact-checkers who can debunk that. It has never been so clear to me. Sad sad world ...
edit on 19-2-2022 by zandra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ultimately, the police and the military are the only ones who can affect real change.

If they uphold the power of the state, no matter how odious and outrageous the demands made on them by the political class, then nothing will change.

If they can be convinced that they are, by protecting that same criminal elite, the main obstacle to genuine change and for real justice, there is a chance.

They should remember that saying they were just "taking orders" isn't a defence.

I appreciate that what I'm suggesting amounts to a military coup like one sees in Latin America or Africa, but what's the alternative?

Vote in the same traitors forever?

Try to fix the system with the same rotten participants just swapping chairs?

Desperate measures require desperate tactics.
edit on 19-2-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Because at the end of the day all Western Leaders who want a NWO need this to work or at least let the lessons be learned. a reply to: Moelson

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The fact that a protocol was enacted due to a peaceful rally tell me, that everyone should tell them...

"WTF are you royal idiots going to do when it real emergency/war measures act and an actual riot demanding, a public execution."
edit on 21-2-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Stalin did. By and large the Canadians are disarmed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join