It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World war III is Imminent!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

cheers mate im sure he will be fine thanks though mate

he managed to make it through ww2 as a kid so my hopes are high he will be fine.

lets hope this is just a small conflict between russia and ukraine
and that they calm it down

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: carewemust

As a matter of interest; what would you have Biden do?
How do you think he should be handling this crisis?

President Putin giving a condition under which he would launch nukes and end it all ...100% totally.

He's Serious Folks!: 9gag.com...

Joe Biden and Europe should just let Russia do what he wants by installing a new leader in Ukraine, and get back to working on making life better here at home.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So you recommend that your President, who you accuse of being weak and having no respect on the international stage, should just abandon Ukraine and let Putin - a de facto dictator - do whatever he wants and bully and intimidate at will?

Well, that's sure going to regain some US prestige isn't it.
And to be honest, that is by definition WEAK.

To summarise; you want your weak President to act weak?

I understand that you want your President to address the many domestic problems you have but.....?

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Putin

and then there's

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden

originally posted by: Freeborn

I understand that you want your President to address the many domestic problems you have but.....?

Methinks Joe Biden, isn't his President.

posted on Jun, 2 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
June 2, 2023

During a Town Hall last night, former President Trump described how close to a nuclear war Joe Biden is taking us...ALL OF HUMANITY.

It's scary! - Start a the 11min30sec mark: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
The only thing imminent is world war between the U.S. and both, Russia and China.

You might not buy this or sell this, but the intelligence from all countries feeding the news media is feeding the world all lies, to avoid a global panic.

Countries are destroyed from within from their own people when they all panic.

These intelligence factors from all countries feeding the news media aim at keeping the world numb to the truth. That truth is that the three superpowers are preparing for a world war, where this time conventional nuclear weapons will be used.

World war 3 will start on Feb 18th 2022 from the U.S. location in time zone.

And the U.S. will bomb first those other two superpowers (Russia and China).

Why? Cyber warfare from Russia and bio warfare from China have been damaging to the globe.

Don't Worry , it will be Over in 2 Minutes...........

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

It’s not weak. It’s actually very cowardly what Biden regime is doing by sending money to watch people 1000s of miles away blow up. Get Biden he heck out of office and get someone in who will stop sending money to fund a war we have no business in

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Salamandy

You can't pin the blame for Biden on me.

I agree, Biden is an awful President, but as they say, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Just like many others you seem to allow your dislike for Biden to colour your every thought.

Isolationism never served the USA well in the past.
Appeasement has never served anyone any good in the past except the aggressor.

I don't see it as 'cowardly' to help a people defend themselves from a foreign invader.
I do think its cowardly to cower down to bully's or to turn a blind eye to naked aggression and expansionism with the lame excuse of 'nothing to do with us'.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

There are several other wars (that have been raging longer and are more sinister) that we manage to stay out of. We need all monies at home to fix our problems in the USA. Priorities first

And yes, Biden is just one of many political idiots that would like to see this war continue

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I think you may find it's the U.S. Congress that has to do with sending monies to help Ukraine push back the Russian invasion as opposed to the ""Biden regime"".

Buy hey ho you seem to like the buzzwords, even if they do make little sense.

Can you not work ""crime family"" in there somehow?

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I'm sure the millions of Ukrainians who face the prospect of Russian oppression don't quite see it that way.
Nor do all the other former Soviet republics and ex-Warsaw Pact nations who suffered at the hands of Russia for so long before.

Appeasement will only be viewed as weakness and a green light for further expansionism.
And as I said, Isolationism has never, ever turned out well for the USA in the past.

But I guess you prefer to ignore the lessons that history teaches us and shout 'I'm alright Jack' and 'Nothing to do with me' whilst wallowing in wilful ignorance.
Then when that Isolationism turns round and bites you in the arse I guess you'll be the first to proclaim 'This is due to Biden's weakness in not standing up and opposing Russian expansionism, what a weak and dithering President'!

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

regime - a government, especially an authoritarian one. if the shoe fits...

I dont know, are they a crime family? once Biden's family is investigated, then maybe you can use crime family fittingly too

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

it's not like they are helpless. that include countries a LOT closer to them also, if they so choose to help

like I said, priorities

especially at this stage of the game. you start talking real money when you get into the gazillions and for what? blown up dams and pipelines and other cheap shots. and non stop propaganda from both sides on the media. that is not money well spent
edit on 11-6-2023 by Salamandy because: we need to butt out

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I dont know, are they a crime family?

According to the likes of this prime specimen and upstanding human being they sure are.

I would have thought you would have been already familiar with the words and terminology being chucked around to be honest.

Anyhoo, i don't really see Biden or his regime as you put it bringing about a third world war, Putin on the other hand well that remains to be seen, let's hope not would be my thinking on the matter, and that cooler heads prevail at some point in the not too distant.

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

biden and his regime are absolutely bringing on a third world war. that's my point, that him and his regime are funding it greatly

posted on Jun, 11 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

How so?

I'm not seeing Biden or America invade Ukraine or anywhere else as of late.

Russia on the other hand is clearly in the wrong postcode.

With their man Putin waving his nuclear saber about because his piss poor invasion "farce" failed on the 3rd day thus is indeed threatening a third world war.

Committing war crime after war crime just because the Ukraine stole the jam out his donut.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
a reply to: Claymation213

I don't believe WW3 will start anytime soon, but Russia will mostly likely invade Ukraine on February, 21st.

It's mighty hilarious to read the OP's prognostications, but your predictions of when Russia would invade Ukraine, and that WWIII wouldn't start anytime soon were purdee good.

edit on 14-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: fixed some typos

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   

as ive stated, priorities first. we need that money and concentration of interest in and on the USA. not sure how else to reword it for you. but here is another analogy - biden is contributing money to the violence much like how you need to feed a video game money at an arcade to keep the game going

as for your description of current events in Russia and Ukraine, you may be right
edit on 14-6-2023 by Salamandy because: forgot to answer question

posted on Jun, 29 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   
spam
edit on 29-6-2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

It is not imminent at all. The world is too joined up now and interlinked, too codependent economically. It can only be regional as things presently are.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join