It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The WEF and WW3

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I have posted about the WEF 'young global leaders' in here before, but I keep seeing more names that were part of the club, and the world is a joke.
If you tell someone that both sides are controlled by the same people, they think you're crazy. As if, all events on the world stage are exclusive of each other. Likewise if you say all the world's a stage; you just sound like a cliche.

Well, tinhats, the WEF has made those comments painfully true. Here is a quote from Klaus Schwab:

I have to say then I mention names like Mrs Merkel, even Vladimir Putin and so on they all have been Young Global Leaders of The World Economic Forum. But what we are really proud of now with the young generation like Prime Minister Trudeau, President of Argentina and so on, is that we penetrate the cabinets… It is true in Argentina and it is true in France now…

So, Putin is a WEF puppet, just like the western 'enemies'. When people and the media hype the Ukraine story, doesn't it look a little foolish now? Putin is doing what he's told, just like Biden and the EU. Its all just a production, scripted behind the scenes.

World war 3? Why? Just write a different script, duh! What meaning would the war actually hold? Stopping the spread of evil?

Turns out the WEF is very skilled at getting their people to the top. Here's a short list from an article I recently read:

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
Crown Prince Fredrik of Denmark
Prince Jaime de Bourbon de Parme, Netherlands
Princess Reema Bint Bandar Al-Saud, Ambassador for Saudi-Arabia in USA
Jacinda Arden, Prime Minister, New Zeeland
Alexander De Croo, Prime Minister, Belgium
Emmanuel Macron, President, France
Sanna Marin, Prime Minister, Finland
Carlos Alvarado Quesada, President, Costa Rica
Faisal Alibrahim, Minister of Economy and Planning, Saudi Arabia
Shauna Aminath, Minister of Environment, Climate Change and Technology, Maldives
Ida Auken, MP, former Minister of Environment, Denmark (author to the infamous article “Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better”)
Annalena Baerbock, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Leader of Alliance 90/Die Grünen, Germany
Kamissa Camara, Minister of the Digital Economy and Planning, Mali
Ugyen Dorji, Minister of Domestic Affairs, Bhutan
Martín Guzmán, Minister of Finance, Argentina
Muhammad Hammad Azhar, Minister of Energy, Pakistan
Paula Ingabire, Minister of Information and communications technology and Innovation, Rwanda
Ronald Lamola, Minister of Justice and Correctional Services, South Africa
Birgitta Ohlson, Minister for European Union Affairs 2010–2014, Sweden
Mona Sahlin, Party Leader of the Social Democrats 2007–2011, Sweden
Stav Shaffir, Leader of the Green Party, Israel
Vera Daves de Sousa, Minister of Finance, Angola
Leonardo Di Caprio, actor and Climate Activist
Mattias Klum, photographer and Environmentalist, Sweden
Jack Ma, Founder of Alibaba
Larry Page, Founder of Google
Ricken Patel, Founder of Avaaz
Jimmy Wale, Founder of Wikipedia
Jacob Wallenberg, Chairman of Investor
Niklas Zennström, Founder of Skype
Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook

stateofthenation.co...
Everything these people do comes from a script written by a single entity. All the world is a stage, and that's an understatement.
edit on 17-2-2022 by Wisenox because: Added link to article.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

Richard Dolan agrees with you.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
So what exactly is point of having control over royals that have a ceremonial position with no say in the governing of their respective countries? Just wondering.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

BREAKING: ABC's Cecilia Vega, Joe Biden just stated he now believes Russia will invade Ukraine in a matter of days.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

What if...

... Americans said NO to centralized, federal banking and return to the days where banks had to compete with one another to attract customers?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: merka
So what exactly is point of having control over royals that have a ceremonial position with no say in the governing of their respective countries? Just wondering.

Their influence and wealth, explore the foreign real estate holdings of the UK's monarchy for instance.

Here is just a hint

www.mentalfloss.com...

www.veranda.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
They need to be stopped before they collapse civilization. Police/military , we the people united , otherwise we are doomed. This has happened before in ancient and more recent times, all because of excess greed for money/power

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Youre not alone my friend and recent events have brought the round tablers into view in an unprecedented way.

Thank you for the list, this is great.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

And what if pigs could fly Mr. Bones? I'm not being flippant here just, well, shrugging my shoulders I guess. Far right and far left have been shouting this for what now, a century? If only we could all agree on our ''what if's''.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You're right Terry. Why bother getting up tomorrow.

What does it all matter?

It's kind of sexy to be dominated so completely.

Personally I'm just thankful for the colorful talking heads representing them.

Aren't politicians just great?

edit on 17-2-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I read this in a book somewhere:

"Hang 'em all by their bootstraps, upside down and facing the world they so valiantly destroyed to chase their "utopia"... against all the wishes of the people they swore to defend and protect."

"We need a Great Reset, alright.
And it begins when The People of the World unite and destroy the very foundation that these elitists have grown their wealth from. Piece by piece, brick by brick, fiat currency by digital wealth."

Seems fitting.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

You're right Terry. Why bother getting up tomorrow.

I heard that. Maybe to find a reason to get up the next.....

What does it all matter?

The search for that is about the only reason I still visit here.

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

aged we;;

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
I have posted about the WEF 'young global leaders' in here before, but I keep seeing more names that were part of the club, and the world is a joke.
If you tell someone that both sides are controlled by the same people, they think you're crazy. As if, all events on the world stage are exclusive of each other. Likewise if you say all the world's a stage; you just sound like a cliche.

Well, tinhats, the WEF has made those comments painfully true. Here is a quote from Klaus Schwab:

I have to say then I mention names like Mrs Merkel, even Vladimir Putin and so on they all have been Young Global Leaders of The World Economic Forum. But what we are really proud of now with the young generation like Prime Minister Trudeau, President of Argentina and so on, is that we penetrate the cabinets… It is true in Argentina and it is true in France now…

So, Putin is a WEF puppet, just like the western 'enemies'. When people and the media hype the Ukraine story, doesn't it look a little foolish now? Putin is doing what he's told, just like Biden and the EU. Its all just a production, scripted behind the scenes.

World war 3? Why? Just write a different script, duh! What meaning would the war actually hold? Stopping the spread of evil?

Turns out the WEF is very skilled at getting their people to the top. Here's a short list from an article I recently read:

Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
Crown Prince Fredrik of Denmark
Prince Jaime de Bourbon de Parme, Netherlands
Princess Reema Bint Bandar Al-Saud, Ambassador for Saudi-Arabia in USA
Jacinda Arden, Prime Minister, New Zeeland
Alexander De Croo, Prime Minister, Belgium
Emmanuel Macron, President, France
Sanna Marin, Prime Minister, Finland
Carlos Alvarado Quesada, President, Costa Rica
Faisal Alibrahim, Minister of Economy and Planning, Saudi Arabia
Shauna Aminath, Minister of Environment, Climate Change and Technology, Maldives
Ida Auken, MP, former Minister of Environment, Denmark (author to the infamous article “Welcome To 2030: I Own Nothing, Have No Privacy And Life Has Never Been Better”)
Annalena Baerbock, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Leader of Alliance 90/Die Grünen, Germany
Kamissa Camara, Minister of the Digital Economy and Planning, Mali
Ugyen Dorji, Minister of Domestic Affairs, Bhutan
Martín Guzmán, Minister of Finance, Argentina
Muhammad Hammad Azhar, Minister of Energy, Pakistan
Paula Ingabire, Minister of Information and communications technology and Innovation, Rwanda
Ronald Lamola, Minister of Justice and Correctional Services, South Africa
Birgitta Ohlson, Minister for European Union Affairs 2010–2014, Sweden
Mona Sahlin, Party Leader of the Social Democrats 2007–2011, Sweden
Stav Shaffir, Leader of the Green Party, Israel
Vera Daves de Sousa, Minister of Finance, Angola
Leonardo Di Caprio, actor and Climate Activist
Mattias Klum, photographer and Environmentalist, Sweden
Jack Ma, Founder of Alibaba
Larry Page, Founder of Google
Ricken Patel, Founder of Avaaz
Jimmy Wale, Founder of Wikipedia
Jacob Wallenberg, Chairman of Investor
Niklas Zennström, Founder of Skype
Mark Zuckerberg, Founder of Facebook

stateofthenation.co...
Everything these people do comes from a script written by a single entity. All the world is a stage, and that's an understatement.

Why not rewrite the script? Stop the inevitable death ritual we call world war?

War is money.

Every world war starts from a decimated economy. And somehow sparks revolutionary break throughs in most practices and fields.

As if life is a video game and world wars advance us to the next level... if we survive for another round of monopoly, of course.

[After the fall of the Nazi regime... the victors of war began scooping up as many german scientists as possible. Like a pickup basketball game picking teams. But these are no ordinary scientists, they are the cream of the crop... the engine that ran Hitler's dominance and molded what we call today, "the western world"]
edit on 14-7-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Until peace becomes more profitable than war, The world will stay in constant conflict. On behalf of a few scumbags.

new topics

top topics

join