It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update - Martial Lawttawa - Trudeau Ups the Stakes But Still Flakes. Still here HOLDING THE LINE.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Myke, Just wanted to say you guys have done a Great Job, Inspired the World and have shown what a little DICtator baby Castro is ! There’s NO Shame in going home at this point and continuing to fight locally. The People are winning and it’s ok to pass the torch, these criminals will be brought to justice through the courts, 1,000’s of lawsuits, crimes against humanity are apparent and impossible to defend anymore.

Please really consider if being thrown in jail and losing everything is going to truly benefit the movement ? You’ll probably be able to do more good by strengthening your hometown at this point. Sounds like your wife has had your back, but she’s
Gotta be worried sick at this point, lol, I don’t even know you and I’m worried. Praying for you whatever you decide to do. 💕

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This is my footage of the end of the Jericho Walk yesterday. We walked around Parliament Hill 7 times yesterday, approx. 20 kms.

This was literally a MIRACLE for us God believers or an EXTRAODINARY coincidence for you atheists.

It is 25 mins long and is a MUST WATCH, hundreds of thousands join us, even the protestors who weren't involved in the walk.

You must watch the whole thing for the full effect.

Enjoy:

They have all exits on the freeway blocked so that protestors can't get to the protest. There are backroads though. 2 organizer leaders have been arrested, as well as 5 other protestors.

I don't want to be arrested if I can help it, but I'm still going to see what is happening and document it.

Say a prayer for us, we'll need it.

Glory to God.

Mandate Freedom

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Frankly I hope you're all arrested. This is an embarrassment from the beginning.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ektar
Happy Birthday Myke!!! I pray every day for you, your family & for your safety as well as others.
I always look forward to your updates because it lets us know you are there & safe.

I will be at the Freedom USA!!! Hold the Line!
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOnkk!!!

Cheers
Ektar

Thanks bro, that means a lot to me.

HONK HONK

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Frankly I hope you're all arrested. This is an embarrassment from the beginning.

Go be miserable somewhere else. It IS an embarrassment that you would support tyrants, you're right.

God Bless You.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Myke, Just wanted to say you guys have done a Great Job, Inspired the World and have shown what a little DICtator baby Castro is ! There’s NO Shame in going home at this point and continuing to fight locally. The People are winning and it’s ok to pass the torch, these criminals will be brought to justice through the courts, 1,000’s of lawsuits, crimes against humanity are apparent and impossible to defend anymore.

Please really consider if being thrown in jail and losing everything is going to truly benefit the movement ? You’ll probably be able to do more good by strengthening your hometown at this point. Sounds like your wife has had your back, but she’s
Gotta be worried sick at this point, lol, I don’t even know you and I’m worried. Praying for you whatever you decide to do. 💕

You're right and I do see your point. I'm not trying to get arrested and if I do, I'm hoping for a misdemeanour.

I think we've already won, at least in hearts and minds. We've lit a fire up under the world's ass, and that alone feels very gratifying.

I appreciate your prayers and please keep doing that, we know that all things work towards good for those who believe.

I'll update again at the end of the day, after I see what the situation is at the main protest, if I can.

(post by Salander removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

That was amazing. Worth watching in full and making myself late for work (almost).

I loved when the cop gave you a thumbs up. God bless him, God bless you too!

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I hope you get vaccine super aids

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Looks like the arrest of protestors is underway.

story

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Mouth breathing Trudeaulite.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: InachMarbank
Looks like the arrest of protestors is underway.

story

Only politicians can shut down the economy and damage people's lives and livelihoods.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have never replied to a post on ATS, but I am so deeply moved, proud, and my heart goes out to my fellow Canadians who are standing up for us all.
I might not be in Ottawa, but I sure as heck am speaking up and challenging the propaganda spoon fed sheeple who lap up the BS spewed by JT and the media.
Much love and mad respect,

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Myke, its time to move roll out of the way allow the police to go home and then allow the 2nd Wave of New individuals to take up the public face.

Each person in the fight willing to move up to hold the line needs to be able to show the same strengths and peaceful protest as the 1st wave.

Beauty of the convoy is it can move very very slowly and still be effective.
edit on 18-2-2022 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

It is insane to me that here in Florida we didn't have mandates, lockdowns or passports. Our governor said no way on all of it even in schools. The individual counties could make their own mandates but it wasn't really enforceable. We have been wide open since June 2020 when we all went back to work after the first lockdown everyone had in the world. We haven't had any since and wont. It is so crazy to me that parts of the world are the opposite and are tossing people in JAIL for not wearing masks or fining them. It is beyond insane anymore. HOW can anyone look at this so called pandemic and and not call BS?!

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cookadafood
I have never replied to a post on ATS, but I am so deeply moved, proud, and my heart goes out to my fellow Canadians who are standing up for us all.
I might not be in Ottawa, but I sure as heck am speaking up and challenging the propaganda spoon fed sheeple who lap up the BS spewed by JT and the media.

Keep challenging them and speaking up, that IS your part.

Thanks,

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Awesome.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Thinking about y'all--and you in particular today: THANK YOU, CANADIANS!

I saw a twitter today that said something along the lines of, "Went sent the peacekeepers first, but you're about to meet the rest of us, Trudeau."

Also, I saw it mentioned and I'm thinking they're right, that some of the "police force" were private contractors i.e. paid thugs. Maybe that's why they didn't have to give names or badge number on some of the video I've seen?
edit on 18-2-2022 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cookadafood

I love it when the quiet ones show up angry as heck at the evil. It says something about the temperature so to speak.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join