It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bit of fun with the Ancients

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've been on a roll lately looking into Ancient technologies that don't seem to exist... Megalithic stone walls, and the shaping of granite and other super hard stones that we can't seem to replicate...

so lets have a bit of fun with this one....

i'd like to hear some theories on exactly what the hell happened here?

And why?!?

What was this carved for.... i can't see a purpose... but i have a theory

One of the local kids got a hold of the two pronged laser thingy, and pressed the wrong button.....

Zaaaap... two perfectly symmetrical groves in a project.... damn... there goes a couple months of work

OR

this was the punishment spot...

criminals would have to pound out the floop-de-doop until perfectly smooth... for the rest of their lives

LOL... anyone else have a theory?

edit on 16-2-2022 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

It's a close up of one of the four elemental stones (either air or water, can't tell), when used with the "fifth element," or Supreme Being, creates the Divine Light superweapon to defeat the Great Evil.

Duh.

P.S. Leelu Corbin Multipass!
edit on 16/2/22 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You are leaving out essential information. That could be the surface of a planet or gouges in a bowl of ice cream. Put a ruler in there so we can get a sense of scale.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

heres the video it came from... .23 seconds in...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
...criminals would have to pound out the floop-de-doop until perfectly smooth...

Pounding out floop-de-doop is easy when you have soopa-smacky-wacker.

Most people would have a hard time explaining this if they hadn't seen it done....

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

LOL... aluminum is a pretty tender material...

The floop-de-doop is made of diorite...

might be Andesite or granite, but i seem to recall reading that the area is diorite

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I think this is a serpent and is attributed to the Inca.

The stone is said to be vitrified.

edit on 2/16/2022 by Klassified because: redact

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Correct!

lots of nifty pics on my other thread... same technology as the floop-de-doop... or at least thats what i believe

www.abovetopsecret.com...

somehow they managed to cut some of the hardest stone known like butter... with laser precision into the sides of cliffs... but they tell us it was all made with chisels and rocks... i don't buy it

Most seem to have little to no purpose but who knows

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I've been on a roll lately looking into Ancient technologies that don't seem to exist... Megalithic stone walls, and the shaping of granite and other super hard stones that we can't seem to replicate...

so lets have a bit of fun with this one....

i'd like to hear some theories on exactly what the hell happened here?

And why?!?

What was this carved for.... i can't see a purpose... but i have a theory

One of the local kids got a hold of the two pronged laser thingy, and pressed the wrong button.....

Zaaaap... two perfectly symmetrical groves in a project.... damn... there goes a couple months of work

OR

this was the punishment spot...

criminals would have to pound out the floop-de-doop until perfectly smooth... for the rest of their lives

LOL... anyone else have a theory?

At this point, I'm going with "not enough information." It could be something very new and pasted to Graham Hancock as being "ancient technology."

As Schuyler said... How big is this? Where is it located? What's the source of the photo (frankly, it looks like some sort of atmospheric piece for a tv show)? Where are photos of it from other angles?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

unfortunately i don't know the specifics of this particular carving...

its in the video i posted... definitely Peruvian... inca time line is claimed... probably the people before them

IF you're going to call it a fraud i suppose you're welcome to

the rest of the stone in the video shows more then enough to show my point of stone work we don't understand

edit on 17-2-2022 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I knew I had seen the image before, but it took me a while to track it down.

This particular image of the snake/serpent was taken by Jan Peter De Jong. It is in Chinchero, Peru. It is of specific interest because it was part of a study on "vitrified" stonework. That study can be found here in PDF format or here in html.
As stated, it is attributed to the Inca, but much is attributed to them I highly doubt they were capable of accomplishing. If this and other sites tested really are vitrified, that's remarkable indeed.

edit on 2/17/2022 by Klassified because: re-word

edit on 2/17/2022 by Klassified because: ETA to add video

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Reminds me of the time my consciousness slipped into sleep and slid out the door the sand may have appeared as nice vanilla ice cream up close but knowing it was eye scream I just closed my mouth to not get that also full of it as my eyes already were.. it's sort of strange waking up and digging tiny stones or jewels out of the corners of my eyes from such a silly little drag that I should start collecting them.

edit on 17-2-2022 by Crowfoot because: editing

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

LOL.. amazing!!

Much thanks brother!

I still say kid got a hold of the laser and went all zappy!

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Clearly the pillars in that video were placed there...

Looking at it more closely, do you think water ran down those lines in the rock making them smooth?

Those slabs were obviously taken from somewhere...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Looking at it more closely, do you think water ran down those lines in the rock making them smooth?

Water, or possibly mercury?
Unlikely either made the stone smooth. The study shows vitrification from high temperatures, which is what the video is trying to point out.

Those slabs were obviously taken from somewhere...

Probably somewhere in the immediate area and re-purposed.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

the rest of the stone in the video shows more then enough to show my point of stone work we don't understand

'We'? Nope just you. That is not an insult but an observation that you are using personal incredulity as fact.

It isn't.

Here is a paper I believe talks about these decorations. I read it long ago so will re-read it now. Being these items are probably Inca or colonial made that would eliminate the idea of their being ancient.

drum.lib.umd.edu...

edit on 17/2/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

looks like you have it all figured out...

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

its in the video i posted... definitely Peruvian... inca time line is claimed... probably the people before them

IF you're going to call it a fraud i suppose you're welcome to

Not calling it a fraud, but calling it "low to no information."

Videos are very unreliable. If it's a "thing" that is known, then there's something scientific on it...measurements, type of stone, how old it's supposed to be, what it's associated with.

For instance, there's many videos going around of a carved stegosaur inside the Hindu Ta Prohm Temple in Cambodia. The temple is 800 years old. Both are verified facts (stegosaur and temple).

BUT... what the videos don't tell you that better research would immediately uncover is that this particular stone is a modern replacement done when they were repairing the temple.

So we see this claim about "vitrification" and "snake" from ... somewhere... but there's only one view of it that I see and no other information. We don't even know how big it is.

So the video is basically useless.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

'We'? Nope just you. That is not an insult but an observation that you are using personal incredulity as fact.

It isn't.

Here is a paper I believe talks about these decorations. I read it long ago so will re-read it now. Being these items are probably Inca or colonial made that would eliminate the idea of their being ancient.

drum.lib.umd.edu...

That, at least, has some meat on it. Shows where the lines were found, what else looks like it, what the history of the location is, and so forth. THAT is stuff that can be debated (like... how do you know it's colonial, etc).

The videos? As evidence, they're garbage. extra DIV

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
From your opening post photo this is quite obviously a hedgehog racing track.
Hedgehog racing was big in antiquity. Tutankhamen had a stable of racing hedgehogs and because they were top successful, that was why he was killed.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join