It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallels to kindergarten with some that still suffer TDS and how can we help those poor souls.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Have to? HAVE TO??? Who in tarnation do you think you are???

And who are you to deny me freedom of speech?

Seriously, that you get triggered by a "have to" that just expresses "this should be called out" tells volumes about you.

You started a post with no other purpose than to be mean and rude and insulting in the most arrogant and contemptible manner... what else does it do? What points are you trying to score? Just lovelovelove those stars and flags? Is it fixing a damn thing? Nope. But you just "have to" do so.

That's your impression. If you did not notice the change in how things are handled, then you must be living under a rock! So me calling it out is what? Arrogant?

They just lovelovelove their VOLUNTEER foot soldiers in their divide-and-conquer battle.

Get a grip please okay? You are the one here flipping out because I dared to point out reality. You dislike that then it's okay and even post explanations like you want. But at the point where YOU get sassy with sarcasm for NO PURPOSE other than being an ass... then that's on you.

Get it?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
THIS deserves an extra post:

What points are you trying to score? Just lovelovelove those stars and flags? Is it fixing a damn thing? Nope. But you just "have to" do so.

"The point" is what people say when they try to communicate that "the point" is xyz. NOT as in stars or flags. OMG you did really think that it's about stars?????

lol you poor soul.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

And who are you to deny me freedom of speech?

LOL! I haven't tried to deny you anything! If anything, I'm just giving you some rope... Spew all you want!!!

Seriously, that you get triggered by a "have to" that just expresses "this should be called out" tells volumes about you.

Triggered? Um hum. Okay, for these purposes, I'll own it.

Damn right I have a big problem with self-righteous people who think they have some high and mighty moral (or something) mandate to impose their will on others, including their obnoxious opinions. ATS is a discussion forum, where we are welcomed to express ourselves. as in we choose to express ourselves, but there is "have to" about it. So you keep saying what you want and I'll keep saying what I want. That's how it works.

More important, this is my country too, and my world, and I've got a big problem with those who contribute, escalate and perpetuate the crap that I have to live with. Apparently -- obviously -- I'm saying that YOUR crap needs to be called out. And you're all about calling out crap, right?

That's your impression. If you did not notice the change in how things are handled, then you must be living under a rock! So me calling it out is what? Arrogant?

Oh wow. You really think that hypocrites just suddenly appeared in the last few years? Hypocrites and double standards have been around since before you were even a twinkle in your daddy's eye! What rock have YOU been living under???

Get a grip please okay? You are the one here flipping out because I dared to point out reality. You dislike that then it's okay and even post explanations like you want. But at the point where YOU get sassy with sarcasm for NO PURPOSE other than being an ass... then that's on you.

Get it?

Oh, I get it... I tweaked your nose good!

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
THIS deserves an extra post...

"The point" is what people say when they try to communicate that "the point" is xyz. NOT as in stars or flags. OMG you did really think that it's about stars?????

Oh my... already trying to backtrack on YOUR words that I was responding to:

...trying to be funny score a point?

You invoked scoring a point... NOT making a point, and I responded in kind. And you damn well know it. Playing dumb doesn't help.

lol you poor soul.

Indeed...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I love it when people tell me what I think

Triggered very much lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join