It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Pro Mainstream News Media Defend Clinton,MSNBC FOX is lying to their audiences

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
As someone who votes Democrat, I have no love loss for Hillary.

If they have proof, charge her. Won't bother me.

But, so far, I'm not seeing it.

So again, if they charge her, I'll be in a better position to give a position, since right now, nothing has changed.

Durham, let's see what you got. You know the old saying, put up or shut up.

If she is found guilty, put her in jail. But that goes for Trump too. No hypocrite here. If you break the law, you should have to pay the price. It's no different for anyone here, including myself. NO ONE should be above the law.

But remember, provide evidence and proof, not speculation and opinion. God knows, we have enough speculation and opinion disguised as the news already.

We already have proof that the Clinton campaign paid for the Steele Dossier as opposition research, which was then used to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. The FBI review admitted multiple teams violated protocols in these activities.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: vNex92

We all know by now that the media is run by biggest crooks and corrupted entities higher up than our own government, just remember that.

The powers behind the powers that wants to fulfill their sick and dirty agendas against humanity are running the show this days.

They are betting, yes betting to see who will win, betting on the stupid that believe the lies within the population.

The thing is, the media is just the comms and propaganda arm of the same people that control the politicians. It's just an obvious face of it, but it isn't the real power.

It's like calling the marketing dept at a corporation the real power.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Deep state, the goal of every politician is to belong one day into that club, that's where the real power is, we are nothing but marionettes and pawns to be played with, especially against each other.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
how can ya be a dictator over the masses, without control over the media?

that's what all successful regimes do first.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well if is true she is going to take a bid for the white house in 2024, that is why the liberal media is going to launch a campaign of disinformation and damage control.

Soo they will do what they think they do best lie to the public.

Really the liberal media is hitting bottom this days, but they are getting paid very good for it still.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So again, if they charge her, I'll be in a better position to give a position, since right now, nothing has changed.

If she is found guilty, put her in jail. But that goes for Trump too. No hypocrite here. If you break the law, you should have to pay the price. It's no different for anyone here, including myself. NO ONE should be above the law.

But remember, provide evidence and proof, not speculation and opinion. God knows, we have enough speculation and opinion disguised as the news already.

Here's how I see it; who cares about Clinton and if she personally can be implicated in the Russian Hox investigation? And who really cares about Trump?

The Hillary Clinton campaign (along with Establishment Republicans) clearly orchestrate a 4 year long definition and wrongful persecution campaign on a sitting present that distracted from the normal course of governance. Who knows how much damage they caused to our country due to their malfeasance.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: underpass61

There is this, though:

So six years of a microscope up Trumps a$$ and all you have is rumors of tax charges? Doesn't sound like they could find ANYTHING at all on him. Tax charges are the get you at all cost, even when theres nothing charge.
edit on 15-2-2022 by Dogo22 because: Format

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2

Here's how I see it; who cares about Clinton and if she personally can be implicated in the Russian Hox investigation? And who really cares about Trump?

The Hillary Clinton campaign (along with Establishment Republicans) clearly orchestrate a 4 year long definition and wrongful persecution campaign on a sitting present that distracted from the normal course of governance. Who knows how much damage they caused to our country due to their malfeasance.

they can start with espionage and work from there.

make her fight it.

edit on 15-2-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: underpass61

There is this, though:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

wouldn't problems like that be the accountants problems?

or does Trump do his own taxes?

ETA, I almost forgot
WAT award!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-2-2022 by network dude because: WAT?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Whichever way you try to spin it and deflect, it ain't good.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Where's the Washington Post!? They covered the Watergate scandal. "Democracy dies in darkness." I'm sure there is a perfectly legitimate reason why they aren't all over this....

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Major CNN and MSNBC Coverup for the Biden family.

CNN + MSNBC = Enemies of America. Worse than Putin.

Scum: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I give the National Enquirer more credit than that rag.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join