It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ottowa Police Chief resigns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ottawa’s police chief resigns

Ottawa’s police chief resigned Tuesday amid criticism of his department's inaction against the trucker protests that have paralyzed Canada's capital for over two weeks, a federal government official said.

The bumper-to-bumper demonstration by hundreds of truck drivers against the country's COVID-19 restrictions — and the failure of Police Chief Peter Sloly to break the siege early on — have infuriated many Ottawa residents.

The government official was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

On Monday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invoked extraordinary emergency powers to try to end the occupation there and elsewhere around the country. Across Canada and beyond, the question in the coming days will be whether it will work.

click link for entire article

Well, a good start. A few days ago an Ottowa officer put out a video of him addressing the Police Chief and saying he needs to resign. I am amazed it happened.

Trudeau invokes the emergency act, essentially stripping civil liberties from Canadians. I think Trudeau is the next to go.
edit on 15-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2022 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Ottawa’s police chief resigns

Ottawa’s police chief resigned Tuesday amid criticism of his department's inaction against the trucker protests that have paralyzed Canada's capital for over two weeks, a federal government official said.

The bumper-to-bumper demonstration by hundreds of truck drivers against the country's COVID-19 restrictions — and the failure of Police Chief Peter Sloly to break the siege early on — have infuriated many Ottawa residents.

The government official was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

On Monday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau invoked extraordinary emergency powers to try to end the occupation there and elsewhere around the country. Across Canada and beyond, the question in the coming days will be whether it will work.

click link for entire article

Well, a good start. A few days ago an Ottowa officer put out a video of him addressing the Police Chief and saying he needs to resign. I am amazed it happened.

Trudeau invokes the emergency act, essentially stripping civil liberties from Canadians. I think Trudeau is the next to go.

Somebody has to be the adult in the room who takes Castro Trudeau aside and tells him he needs to resign.

And if he refuses... well... it might do well to look into how Benito Mussolini ended up.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Sloly was in a no win situation.

I hope he left for the right reasons and speaks out soon.
edit on 15-2-2022 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I agree its a good start, i doubt there will be a new cheif who will be supporting Trudeau's attack on the Canadian charter of rights.

When Trudeau pushed for the mandates and passport vaccination system he ignored the charter of rights. The charter of rights made it clear that all Canadians should have rights to their medical freedoms and no one should be segregated based on their race, gender, decree.

No law should be pushed to prevent people from traveling.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Im sure they have little problem finding someone who obeys every order and wears the uniform without any of the risk all for the promise of power and money.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well that’s all well and good, but the Prime Minister is still ruling like a South American Dictator.

He needs to go as well, with all of his ministers.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I was watching the Canadian Parliament live feed and it seems your version of Democrats are as much of a liar than US Democrats. They seize on isolated incidents and apply it to everyone on the right. Apparently the Canadian government is at risk of being "overthrown".

When fear and lying is all politicians have left maybe its time they do go.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Trudeau is as now officially dead on his political future, but he is hanging in there like a lose tooth because he is been told to hand as long as he can and be an ass wipe for the globalist and big pharma.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Trudeau is as now officially dead on his political future, but he is hanging in there like a lose tooth because he is been told to hand as long as he can and be an ass wipe for the globalist and big pharma.

He may be more like a dental implant than a loose tooth and screwed right into the jawbone.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sloly was in a no win situation.

I hope he left for the right reasons and speaks out soon.

Better keep an eye on where he goes next.

He is a henchman who has perhaps now fulfilled his duties as a police chief and will be better serving another part.

new topics

top topics

join