It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRINCE ANDREW is Off The Hook - He Met Virginia Giuffre's Price For Her to Stay Silent.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Thanks for that.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

It doesn't matter where you are from, it's where you are.

Hang on though.

One of the places they allegedly had sex was a yacht.

As there is no legal age of consent on a yacht because it's not in any country, just floating on the water, what if the girl was only 10, say, or younger?

Surely it's still a crime?

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did she not already suck him dry and did she not say it was not about the money? Of course it wrong what this idiot did with children but if she has an opportunity to make him pay again she will go after him again. Would she be doing the right thing if so..?

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm not American so I don't understand the US legal system.

As I understand it, Giuffre was a citizen of Florida at the time she allegedly had sex with him.

She was 17, which makes her a minor in that state's legal system, wherever she had sex.

What does federal jurisdiction mean?

She was not the only victim. While she is a resident of FL I dont believe all the victims were from there. While the State of FL could prosecute, they could only prosecute for crimes that occurred in FL. Also since human trafficking is involved the federal government would handle the prosecution since the victims would be transported across state lines.

Giuffre also had legal action against the Epstein friend who committed "suicide" at the jail in France.

Edit - The post by Jimc5499 does a good job of explaining the legalities involved so I wont muddy the waters by giving a similar response.

The only thing I would add is State Governments and the Federal government are separate sovereigns. While a state has jurisdiction for crimes that occur in the state, there is some overlap between state and federal authority. Also IIRC Federal law sets the age of adulthood at 18, regardless of what the state law says.
edit on 20-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I'm not sure how to look at all this.

I don't think Andrew is a paedophile, she was 17 after all, and knew what she was doing.

It doesn't make it right, not given the age difference (that's if he even did do anything with her), morally wrong at most.

He shouldn't have paid her off though, that just fuels speculation and rumours, even if it was just to make her go away so he can get on with his life, his reputation is forever tarnished as a result.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

It doesn't matter where you are from, it's where you are.

Hang on though.

One of the places they allegedly had sex was a yacht.

As there is no legal age of consent on a yacht because it's not in any country, just floating on the water, what if the girl was only 10, say, or younger?

Surely it's still a crime?

The moment a private boat leaves US territorial waters (12 nautical miles from shore) waters, and is flagged as a US vessel, they are subject to US law, even in international waters. The age of adulthood at the Federal level is 18. In order for relations (*sex) to occur the age factors in. Unless you meet the established age a person cannot legally consent to sexual relations. The example you provided (10 years old and a US citizen) would give the US Coast Guard the ability to act regardless of flag of the vessel.
edit on 20-2-2022 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   

A beast is a beast carewemust.

We wont forget he's a dirty wrong'yin.

That muppet is tagged for life and marked.

He will be crapping a brick every time he goes through a tunnel from now until the day he meets his maker, of that you can be sure.

edit on 20-2-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Why would he need to pay her off if he was innocent.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Big difference between off the hook and innocent.

It was a civil case anyroad so no real jeopardy for him bar the out of court settlement he's having to fork out which is supposed to ensure his victims relative silence.

He essentially purchased justice, you see there is a reason why she is blind, and its not predominantly the one on offer.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Where exactly did this 12 million come from ?

isnt all the royals wealth tax payers money anyway ?

so basically the tax payers once again foot the bill

so royals can rape and plunder and get away with it.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Not so, apparently:

www.forbes.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

but doesnt all royals wealth come from serfs/taxpayers anyway

so any money they did make came from us in the first place so technically its our money they are using hahah

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

The laws of the country that the yacht's registered in.

posted on Feb, 22 2022 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

It was a Civil Lawsuit. It was never about his going to jail. He just paid her to go away. It was all she wanted anyway.

Actually the Queen told Andrew he was going to settle. She even gave him the cash.

Either or Andrew is done with the Royal family.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   
July 2, 2022

Revelation:

Prince Andrew had a thing for using PUPPETS during sexual encounters with little girls.

gettr.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

but doesnt all royals wealth come from serfs/taxpayers anyway

so any money they did make came from us in the first place so technically its our money they are using hahah

Did you not read the article I posted?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

yeh I read it , but what Im saying is , over time Royal wealth was accumulated from taxes gathered from citizens of the british empire and United Kingdom and stolen wealth from conquered nations.
So technically none of that wealth is theirs its all borrowed , stolen , or extorted from the hard working people of earth.
and then used to create even vaster amounts of wealth, but aye its all ok since they put some back into the pot for everyone.
despite taking most of it and putting it away in their offshore accounts for a rainy day.

edit on 6-7-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2023 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, February 15, 2022

It looks like the Prince of England has used his money, influence, and status in society, to remain a free man who remains Innocent/Not Guilty in the eyes of the courts.

Prince Andrew has settled a sexual abuse lawsuit brought by accuser Virginia Giuffre in Manhattan federal court, according to newly filed court papers.

"We write jointly with counsel for defendant to advise the Court that the parties reached a settlement," Giuffre's attorney David Boies wrote in a letter to U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan on Tuesday.
More: www.foxnews.com...

How many people care, at this point? 🥱

-CareWeMust

January 22, 2023

MONSTER UPDATE of MONSTER SIGNIFCANCE!!

Prince Andrew never met Virginia Giuffre!

Convicted sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell alleged in her first jailhouse interview that the notorious photograph of Prince Andrew and Virginia Giuffre at her London home in 2000 is likely a "fake," claiming that she has "no memory" of introducing the pair more than two decades ago.
The Photo and more here: www.foxnews.com...

I guess Prince Andrew was TRICKED into paying big $$$ to buy Giuffre's silence?

-cwm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join