It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Withdraws Troops From Ukraine Border After Media Said Invasion Was Imminent

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Oh, it's you.

Of course, those two are in Russia who won't extradite them to face justice.

So many straw man points in your posts to bother wasting my time on.

Should have just kept on not feeding you.

My bad.
edit on 19-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Ah the old runaway. See you have no original thought and repeat the papers. After spending millions do you think they would have reported we found nothing - the spent millions making up the story. The key "We found traces of the highly Deadly Poison everywhere we need to.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Seems this whole front is not a worry for the Ukranyina President Ukraine is well aware of what is happening on our borders and does not react to provocations - Volodymyr Zelenskyy

"We are quite consistent. We do not respond to any provocations. We understand what to react to and how,” the President said, assuring that there is no panic in Ukraine.

Volodymyr Zelenskyy stated that any accusations against our state of shelling the temporarily occupied territories are provocations and "pure lies".

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Jeez, fella. You keep licking Putin's boots.

Me? Bored now.

I posted actual evidence. You just have - nothing.

posted on Feb, 19 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Whoa...

I thought this might be RUSSIA-fabricated Anti-USA propaganda: twitter.com...

But it's frickin real!: www.mystateline.com...tishist-for-nuclear-waste-post/

Please God....have mercy on America, while we work like crazy to get Satan's minions removed from controlling our great nation.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
There won't be a war this year.
I understand that a "Security Conference" is meeting in Munich, of all places.
This is 1938, not 1939. Putin will get a sliver of Ukrainian territory, allegedly inhabited by Russians, in return for a promise not to invade. The invasion will be postponed until next year.

edit on 20-2-2022 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol! When they remake Dr Strangelove this guy’s gonna be a scene stealer.

But seriously, so long as the man’s good at his job I don’t care how he gets his kicks. He’s not hurting anyone! Whatever gets you through the night

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Lol! When they remake Dr Strangelove this guy’s gonna be a scene stealer.

But seriously, so long as the man’s good at his job I don’t care how he gets his kicks. He’s not hurting anyone! Whatever gets you through the night

Just showing how Russia is contrasting masculine Putin, against the girly-man put in charge of a U.S. department.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It’s just all such a panto! The west is shouting at Ukraine ‘He’s behind you!’ And now we even have a dame! As I said, more power to the dude for getting his kicks. But it’s so surreal that you have to laugh.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You publish hearsay and MSM propaganda. As for your weird fascination for boot licking, you appear to be projecting to much.

You need to remember it MSM are there to condition you into accepting the narrative. - There is a word for word message going around the world. Bit Strange noone is out of step and every country has WEF members in power. Build - Back - Better
seems like something needs to be destroyed and you're are all for it.

But looking back at other historical events you would probably have been in favour of the Anti -Irish, Anti Black, Anti German, Anti Gay campaigns in the UK and if you were German in 1930's you'd be right there supporting the MSM narrative of get rid of the unclean.

Just keep spouting the Narrative, your credit score will love you.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

OH God your dense of course they say they have sufficient evidence they spent millions planting, making it and leaking it to the newspapers.

Didn't they have enough evidence to impeach a sitting US president for supporting a Russian plan. -- Oh that right it was fake, made up, full of lies and half truths.

How to get oldcarpy2 to run directly at a machine gun on Gallipoli - "look everyone else is doing it."

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I see that you still seem to be following me around these boards aiming personal attacks and off topic nonsense at me.

Can't you find a better use of your time?

I'm not rising to your bait.

edit on 21-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So once again, I reply to your post to me and you have no legitimate answer so you claiming stalking.

Perhaps trying to debate with a gullible MSM supporter is a waste of time. Just have to wait for the newspapers to change the narrative to get you to change your opinion.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Not seeing much debate from you, more like you calling me "dense" and generally being antagonistic for the sake of it.

Not sure what your problem is, and don't really care.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Oh poor you, was there too many words in the post to you about falsified evidence in other large government cases.

You have a nice day with yourself and your cut and paste machine.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This thread has not aged well.

Putin has decided to recognise the "breakaway" States so we can expect them to "invite" Russian troops in.

posted on Feb, 21 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Oh dear.

Putin has ordered troops in, "peacekeeping", of course.

The dismemberment of a sovereign country begins.

Cue Putin apologists in 3,2,1.....

Time to wake up:

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join