It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Withdraws Troops From Ukraine Border After Media Said Invasion Was Imminent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

The Military Industrial Complex in the US is portrayed as a Republican entity, when it is really run by the Democrats. You can push this back to Johnson and the Tonkin Gulf Resolution. All you have to do is to look at the media's reports of new Chinese or Russian superweapons. They want another arms race because it's good for business and the Stock Market. Notice how the majority of Hedge Funds and Investment companies support the Democrats?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/16/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Any evidence that Russia is actually withdrawing?

I saw a Russian video of trucks withdrawing.

They were driving round a roundabout!

Interesting to see supposed American patriots on here a 'rootin for Putin.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Any evidence that Russia is actually withdrawing?

I saw a Russian video of trucks withdrawing.

They were driving round a roundabout!

Interesting to see supposed American patriots on here a 'rootin for Putin.

ZERO

Russia claimed it was moving back , the reality is it’s redeployment, 105 MRB (motorised rifle brigades) still on Ukraine boarder with a further 14 coming in

Currently Russia has 70% of its forces sitting just 15km -30km from Ukraine or in Belarus

The videos shown in this thread of trains leaving was intentional Russian misdirection, the train never left

Yet we seen huge convoys of all sorts of hardware making its way to attack positions

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

No wonder the gas prices keep going up up up.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: incoserv

Ummm...President Putin stated almost a year ago that he was going to push right up to the line...that he was going to play the West...that there was never any intent to invade...

He also stated that his strategy was to do this repeatedly...in all arenas...

People need to pay attention...Russia and President Putin are extremely pissed about NATO expansion eastward in the face of accords stating there would be no further eastward encroachment.

Why the hell the US and Europe are hellbent on making an enemy instead of a friend and possible ally out of Russia is beyond my paygrade...

So expect more scenarios like this to continue going forward...

YouSir

Excellent and Correct analysis.
2nd

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Ukraine Live Updates: U.S. and British Officials Dispute Russian Claim of Troop Pullback

www.nytimes.com... 1573349&segment_id=83003&user_id=98b716095d5c33a51e8b36eaa928f1ac#russia-announces-more-troop-withdrawals-offering-tenuous-hope-for-ukraine
According to this, Russia isn't telling the truth.

WHAT A SUPRISE

Of course, the other side doesn't want to believe them.

And Russia has put up a bridge.

We can expect propaganda from both sides, not the truth.

NATO should have never surrounded Russia with NATO countries and Putin, though did good on Syria, shouldn't be threatening a small vulnerable country.

Both sides are wrong.

Folks should look at every issue independently of politics, but apparently not here. Folks are partisan

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yeah they didnt withdraw forces but just moved them around. Another 7k russian soldiers just arrived at the border.

The Duma passed a bill recognizing Donbas and Luhansk as independent. Its unknown if Putin has signed it but the action goes along with what Russia did in Georgia and Moldova. With Putin all of a sudden claiming that ethnic cleansing was now taking place in Donbas and Luhansk... well there is your false flag to justify an invasion by Russia.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
if I could offer my take on this situation and there is every chance I'm wrong but here goes.
the white house knew there was no threat of war but tried to sell it as fact so that they tried to make box head biden look powerful and threatening and when Russia pulled the pin and started to leave pasky could get up there and say that Putin backed down because of dumb dumb being such a powerful and respected president.
as stated just my take on the farce that is bidens admin. what do you think my ats friends

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

wait till its 100 percent then wipe them out at one time.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: imdfreek

I think that Russian troops are not leaving.

I mean, it's not like Putin has form for telling lies, eh?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Biden says he expects Putin will go through with Ukraine invasion within days

"My sense is this will happen in the next several days," he told ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Cecilia Vega.

Maybe Durham has some big news in the next few days...
🤡🌎

edit on 08020828pm282022Thu, 17 Feb 2022 12:08:04 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Didn't Putin take Crimea with soldiers in un marked uniforms so no one could say Russia invaded ?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Yes. He also sent two Agents to Salisbury all the way from Moscow purely to see the famous Cathedral's spire. But they never actually went to see it cos it was a bit snowy, apparently.

Certainly not there to poison anyone with Novichok. Oh, no.

I seem to recall quite a few on here believed that fairy story at the time.
edit on 17-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Were is your proof it wasn't a fairy story? Wasn't it all speculation by your favorite Tory Party?

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

That would indicate strategic thinking by Biden.
I'm not sure that he is capable of that.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

www.gov.uk...

Oh. It's you. Should have guessed.
edit on 17-2-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: yuppa

That would indicate strategic thinking by Biden.
I'm not sure that he is capable of that.

TOUCHE!

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
my opinion as well.
they try making the fool look powerful.
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sec State has now blown the dust off implications Russia is using chemical weapons which should prove both how desperately the Deep State wants a war and how monumentally uncreative bureaucrats are.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join