It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A really weird dream ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No prediction here, just a strange dream. No significance I think. Just wanted to share it.

I'm in school and the teacher asks us to find a word with at least three vowels. I ask if proper nouns can be used, she thinks a second and says yes.

I say, "Hieronymus! Four vowels for a bonus."

She says that I made that up and I tell her about Hieronymus Bosch, the Dutch painter.

Yeah, I dreamed that. 🤔🥴

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I should know, but isn't he the painter who did surreal paintings of hellish landscapes? I like his work actually.

Just did an image search on his name, yep, that's the guy.
edit on 15-2-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

*warning no coffee*

Ok let's see Hieronymus Bosch work.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

WTH did you eat before going to bed.... dreaming stuff like that?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yes, you got it.

Hieronymus Bosch was a Dutch/Netherlandish painter from Brabant. He is one of the most notable representatives of the Early Netherlandish painting school. His work, generally oil on oak wood, mainly contains fantastic illustrations of religious concepts and narratives. Wikipedia

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Was your teacher hot and naked?
This could be important.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

WTH did you eat before going to bed.... dreaming stuff like that?

A bowl of frijoles charros with chorizo, queso fresco and tortillas. 🤪

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

This could be important.

Nope, fully clothed. But she did resemble my 11th grade art teacher, now I think about it.

:
edit on 2022 2 15 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

This could be important.

Nope, fully clothed. But she did resemble my 11th grade art teacher, now I think about it.

:

Now you're getting somewhere.

Was your 11th grade art teacher a tall redhead named Amber or Brandi?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

This could be important.

:

Do you live in my head? An attractive red haired "Miss" Brandi, dear God, I would have been speechless around that teacher.
edit on 15-2-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This could be important.

:

And what we have here, folks, is a classic one-track mind. 🤪😆

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It seems to me that in his paintings a lot of people are (thinging) it. Hum....well normal I guess.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Basic dream analysis...Art History in school is our first introduction to the forbidden and metaphysical world.
You chose Bosch as the subject of your dream...Bosch painted visions of hell, sin and damnation and judgement.

'School' dreams are almost always associated with stress and anxiety currently taking place in our lives...especially when tests or quizzes are involved.

YOUR dream involved impressing a teacher...whom, also happens to resemble (we discover) your 11th grade ART teacher (even though mundane vocab was initially the subject of the quiz).

Your dream, though convoluted on it's face...is pretty straight forward.
It was essentially an erotic dream based on having a crush on your old art teacher...which you are now acknowledging to yourself by wishing to impress her with your own acquired knowledge of the esoteric and forbidden.

Bosch, of course, is also present to represent the obligatory guilt and judgement, but, overall, yours is a dream of self-confidence being victorious over old insecurities.

A positive dream...all things considered.

edit on 15-2-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I had a real weird dream last night too, started after about five thirty after I got up to go pee. I know now not to eat so many chocolate covered raisins before going to sleep.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

No prediction here, just a strange dream. No significance I think. Just wanted to share it.

I'm in school and the teacher asks us to find a word with at least three vowels. I ask if proper nouns can be used, she thinks a second and says yes.

I say, "Hieronymus! Four vowels for a bonus."

She says that I made that up and I tell her about Hieronymus Bosch, the Dutch painter.

Yeah, I dreamed that. 🤔🥴

Very interesting! A couple questions: do you normally have odd dreams? is this the first? are you into art/had you been thinking of anything artistic recently?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Basic dream analysis...Art History in school is our first introduction to the forbidden and metaphysical world.
You chose Bosch as the subject of your dream...Bosch painted visions of hell, sin and damnation and judgement.

'School' dreams are almost always associated with stress and anxiety currently taking place in our lives...especially when tests or quizzes are involved.

YOUR dream involved impressing a teacher...whom, also happens to resemble (we discover) your 11th grade ART teacher (even though mundane vocab was initially the subject of the quiz).

Your dream, though convoluted on it's face...is pretty straight forward.
It was essentially an erotic dream based on having a crush on your old art teacher...which you are now acknowledging to yourself by wishing to impress her with your own acquired knowledge of the esoteric and forbidden.

Bosch, of course, is also present to represent the obligatory guilt and judgement, but, overall, yours is a dream of self-confidence being victorious over old insecurities.

A positive dream...all things considered.

Well, that's certainly ... Freudian.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Very interesting! A couple questions: do you normally have odd dreams? is this the first? are you into art/had you been thinking of anything artistic recently?

Sometime i have odd Hhypnagogic dreams as I drift off, but something like this is rare, especially right before I wake up.

I did read up a bit on Bosch a few weeks ago, but not particularly focused on him.

new topics

top topics

join