It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another multinational gets rid of Solvol an Australian icon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
It's about the changes to lymphatic system after vaccine, BUT I do think since the vaccine makes one produce spikes, it might be regardless if vaccinated or COVID.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Thank you for the link. Yes the lymph, particularly on the side of Jabberwocky has been shown to swell/become enlarged (nodes)/engorged with localised oedema as well in some cases. This is an immune response.
This is not the same as what I have found in the feet (right foot) of both people who have been infected OR had the jab.
The only difference I can say on observation is in those who caught C19 the 'bump' was there for around 3 months, which does tie in with approximately how long the antibodies (for any infection) hang around. This is how I knew I had C19 Sept 2020.
In vaccinated people the 'bump' starts disappearing around the 2 month mark.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel
Just checked my feet, no such bump yet.

No no, I was not wanting to say it is the same, I just thought there may be a connection (if) it is a lymphatic knot you are showing. Between the studies and your observation. But if you say it isn't one you point out (in your thread) then of course that is just a random observation from me.

<< 1   >>

join