It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian media, seriously arrogant when

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Liam Bartlett from Australia’s 60 minutes after the interview with US politician ended shorter than he was expecting or wanted

www.bitchute.com...

Has himself a few conniptions there that young man. Not sure he was ever going to offer an unbiased report, was offering anything other than his own narrative, deserved the time he was offered let alone any more

It’s amazing how hostile he turned, how patient Kari was, how polite she was and all the while knowing, well at least I would expect assuming that the interview was going to be hostile and aggressive

On behalf of all Australians, let me apologise for our stupid media, it’s not a reflection on who we should be

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I don't watch TV or listen to the radio.

Has it really gotten that bad, that was seriously # up on a whole new level of psychotic.

We are rapidly becoming the Segregated States of North Korea, ffs.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
I honestly can’t explain any of that
When did a reporter on television ever think they were that important, that relevant
Or are they
On the upside, his stupidity, the attention, the fall out will gain Kari publicity, good publicity as well I would expect
Prefer to go after a minor story than anything that paints Hillary and her cohorts, well tell the truth about what happened when Trump was president

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We have a lot of wankers in Australia ....politicians, Talking media heads, bureaucrats, even supporters,.....spewing out crap every day...even like this wanker on the net....
that's the world we live in....its a non ending tennis match....back and forth....hr after hr...day after day....month after month....now becoming year after year.......don't you love it?.....

Professional failures....is all i'm seeing.....doesn't mater what western country one looks at....Professional failures.

I can only be me......and watch the world burn.....maybe we earned it....

if the Australian majority want to run with the wankers....aint nothing I can do....I have to watch it burn....

that is the way....I thought I belonged to a civilized nation.....I was misled..... a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tri-lobe-1

Professional failures....is all i'm seeing.....doesn't mater what western country one looks at....Professional failures.

This is what finally happens when real money starts running thin and runs out. The dregs at the bottom of the barrel of civilisation.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Yes...this is endemic across all professions.....revolving door jobs ....old boys clubs...same political stance ....who's paying the bills....so on and so forth...world economic forum to name a relevant organization....our prime minister and health minister are members of the WEF.....so you can see why things are crap here......

We have elections in the middle of this year....I will then see where we stand....like I said in my above post....we have alot of wankers in this country.....I'm not holding my breath.

I do try to be an optimist....look on the bright side of life.......but what i see around me makes me wonder about what the confused monkeys will do next....... organization a reply to: HilterDayon

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Just FYI, Kari Lake was the top local FOX news anchor for 20 years in Phoenix, and quit on-air in early 2021 because she said she was tired of the propaganda and could not be proud of her profession any longer. It wasn't too long after that she announced a run for governor, and she's the leading Republican candidate -- with Trump's early endorsement. At this point, she has my vote to lose.

This Australian reporter isn't the first she's dressed down. You might appreciate this one as well:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
when a politician speaks like that in Aus.....they are labeled extremist....only on the net will they get a fair hearing.
maybe theUSA is the same...
To me its funny....the countries with red , white and blue as their flag.....all do the same crap....France included.
whats going on?...
I can only stand back and watch the confused monkeys preform.... a reply to: Boadicea

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1
when a politician speaks like that in Aus.....they are labeled extremist....only on the net will they get a fair hearing.
maybe theUSA is the same...
To me its funny....the countries with red , white and blue as their flag.....all do the same crap....France included.
whats going on?...
I can only stand back and watch the confused monkeys preform.... a reply to: Boadicea

Yes, here as well. Kari's been getting hits from all sides, called all sorts of names, had her past political contributions combed over (she donated to Kerry and Obama in the past), and generally been raked over the coals. Local media went on the attack pretty much as soon as she announced she was running. National media went on the attack after Trump endorsed her.

But her popularity among the voters continues to be strong. Much stronger than for any other Republican candidate.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Liam Bartlett from Australia’s 60 minutes after the interview with US politician ended shorter than he was expecting or wanted

www.bitchute.com...

Has himself a few conniptions there that young man. Not sure he was ever going to offer an unbiased report, was offering anything other than his own narrative, deserved the time he was offered let alone any more

It’s amazing how hostile he turned, how patient Kari was, how polite she was and all the while knowing, well at least I would expect assuming that the interview was going to be hostile and aggressive

On behalf of all Australians, let me apologise for our stupid media, it’s not a reflection on who we should be

Nothing to apologize for sir.

Seems like your standard fare journalist-implemented political hit job. We have those people here too.

I had to look up this woman's bio; she' running for governor of Arizona. Apparently Trump endorsed her candidacy, so now she's "Trump people". That's REEEEEEEally interesting.

Why didn't someone just come over and close the laptop lid?

new topics

top topics

join