It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So They Say It is About Following the Money. It Looks Like It Is About Taking The Money.

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau delivers remarks after reports that he plans to invoke rarely used emergency measures allowing him to tackle protests that have shut some border crossings and paralyzed downtown Ottawa.

It looks like they are going full retard bad ass on the truckers.

I can see their moves back firing on them. At least I hope they do. If the people don't stand up now, there will be no way out of this.

The criminalizing of donations or support to the truckers is bad enough. But to freeze the personal bank accounts of truckers, without proof that the money was ill gotten, is down right scary.

I know that this insanity is happening in Canada, but we all know that if they are successful with these attempts, it will spill over the border in no time.

It is not just the New World Order, this is an all out attack on all of our civil liberties. They not only want to command what you put in your body, they want the right to control your ability to buy and sell, they want to control it all.

This can not end well.

edit on 14-2-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Addendum.

edit on 14-2-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Tell me the truckers are winning without saying the truckers are winning.

Tell me you want to clean the disruption of supply chains so you can disrupt the supply chain.

Say truckers are racist while appropriating multiple cultures.

Tin pot despot is obvious.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I've always known Trudeau was an elitist phony, but lately I've been discovering how corrupt he really is. His unbelievable ethics violations on the SNC-Lavalin scandal alone was reason enough to send him packing.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I've always known Trudeau was an elitist phony, but lately I've been discovering how corrupt he really is. His unbelievable ethics violations on the SNC-Lavalin scandal alone was reason enough to send him packing.

He does come across and arrogant and egotistical. He puts off the "How dare you defy me!" vibe. He doesn't look like a leader for the people.

I won't be surprised if he says, "Let them eat cake."

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The fact that he chose the military route and not only stonewalled any diplomacy but chose the militart option should be fairly open and shut.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Looking forward to seeing how long Canadians will allow Trudeau to torture them, before putting a stop to it.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The fact that he chose the military route and not only stonewalled any diplomacy but chose the militart option should be fairly open and shut.

Add to that the Minister of Finance, Chrystia Freeland said that they are going to follow the money, they are taking control of the money on all levels, and without the need for a court order. This is as scary as it gets.

edit on 14-2-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The moment you rely on a credit card, you have third party risk, and they can stop you with the flick of a switch, Gold and Silver have been money for thousands of years for that very reason.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Maybe people will start to listen. The government has, and routinely uses, the power to remove you from society for wrong think.

All the illusions people have about banking and commerce not being a defacto arm of government are false. You are already living in a prison, but until you test the bars you'd never know it. You are allowed to exist so long as you are a benefit to their agenda or remain unnoticed by the powers that be.

They first shut down their groups on social media, then apply pressure on the corporations providing the fundraisers, they then start flagging groups and individuals for banking blacklists, and when legal gray areas are exhausted they move on to banking blacklists which were intended to stop violent terrorists or organized crime. It has become an inevitable outcome that any government which passes laws against terrorism will eventually use those laws on peaceful citizens within their own country.

Tech, banking, media, and government, are all working in concert to eliminate all forbidden thoughts. First they use social pressure via media campaigns, then remove voices from tech platforms, then remove people from normal society.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   
She also said that if an individual donated 25 bucks or more to the truckers. they will freeze your account. It's exhausting living in clown world...

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: i8miceb4
She also said that if an individual donated 25 bucks or more to the truckers. they will freeze your account. It's exhausting living in clown world...

The world we are entering will be devoid of anything that can even be mistaken for humor.

People can call it conspiracy theory, they can say "just comply and everything will be fine", they can close their eyes and pretend, or pray, but if we allow this to happen, all hope is lost, and we will only have ourselves to blame.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So we thought that being compelled to allow the government to inject you with a substance you question and do not want, was just a one time sacrifice for the good of humanity.

Now in Canada they can not just compel you to get an injection with no long term prove of safety, they can force you into a system that requires proof that you have accepted this injection.

They can now compel tow truck drivers to work at the command of the government. They can now freeze monetary accounts of protestors, removing their ability to buy or sell.

I find this very disturbing, and I see it as the start of much trouble to follow.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

AND HER LAST NAME IS FREELAND :|

She was twitching like a marrionette with issues at the press conference
neural interface uplinking with some 'technology' ?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: i8miceb4

This is why they want to get rid of cash.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: i8miceb4

This is why they want to get rid of cash.

The day is coming when cash will be considered contraband.

Everything will be digital and under complete government control.

I never believed in the 5G connection and the transplant interfacing before, but it is starting to look like something that may require a closer look.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

AND HER LAST NAME IS FREELAND :|

She was twitching like a marrionette with issues at the press conference
neural interface uplinking with some 'technology' ?

I think she was scared because she knew the words she was given the task to deliver, would be criminal and about as tyrannical as you can get.

She also knew that she would be placed in the most hated category, along with Trudeau, and he was using her as a shield to take some of the heat of of him.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Should have resigned!

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Should have resigned!

I agree. She should have refused, but I think she likes playing sycophant to Pretty Boy Floyd.

new topics

top topics

join