It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit and Federal Complaint Against Elon Musk-Funded Lab Over Deadly Monkey Experiments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, a research and advocacy organization with over 17,000 doctor members, filed a complaint with the United States Department of Agriculture on Thursday against the University of California, Davis, alleging deadly monkey experiments at an Elon Musk-funded lab. 

During invasive brain experiments, Neuralink is accused of killing or causing extreme suffering to nearly two dozen monkeys. According to the committee, Neuralink paid UC Davis more than $1.4 million to conduct the research. PCRM claims that UC Davis and Neuralink staff failed to provide sufficient care to dying animals and utilized an unapproved drug in the tests, according to the lawsuit, which is based on hundreds of pages of "disturbing documents." The unapproved drug is said to have killed the macaque monkeys in the experiment by damaging parts of their brains.

Physicians Group Files State Lawsuit and Federal Complaint Against UC Davis Regarding Deadly Monkey Experiments at Elon Musk-Funded Lab

The Physician Committee points out in its complaint that Neuralink and UC Davis staff failed to provide dying monkeys with adequate veterinary care, used an unapproved substance known as “Bioglue” that killed monkeys by destroying portions of their brains, and failed to provide for the psychological well-being of monkeys assigned to the experiment. Macaque monkeys used in the experiment were caged alone, had steel posts screwed to their skulls, suffered “facial trauma,” seizures following brain implants, and recurring infections at implant sites. In some cases, as a result of deteriorating health, Neuralink and UC Davis euthanized monkeys before they were even used in the planned experiment.

The university has refused to release photos and videos, claiming that the records belong to Neuralink, a private company not subject to California’s Public Records Act. The Physicians Committee argues that work conducted and materials created at public facilities are subject to the California Public Records Act and must be disclosed.

It's probably a safe bet that Grimes left him so that she wouldn't have to go through with her promise to get one of these implants.

edit on 12 2 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Meanwhile, crickets on all the labs and inhumane experiments Fauci has funded-which includes children.

Creating, funding and procuring samples to use bats to engineer a deadly virus is so minor as to escape media attention. At least those poor monkeys died, as opposed to the dogs who had their vocal chords removed to spare Fauci researchers the 'trauma' and annoyance of having to listen to them whine and cry.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

That was my first thought as well, in a perfect world animials wouldnt get used like this but we arent living in a perfect world.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Meanwhile, crickets on all the labs and inhumane experiments Fauci has funded-which includes children.

I've contributed information to those threads posted here.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I've contributed information to those threads posted here.

Not directed at you, or ATS at all- just pointing out MSM reporting on stories that are minor in comparison to the big stories they sweep under the rug.
My apologies if you thought this was directed at you!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:21 PM
link   

I just wasn't sure, but it's my fault and not yours. I'm a little socially awkward.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Soo this means that now puppy killer and Nazi Mengele Fauci will be also prosecuted for crime against children and puppies?

Yep I want to see that one too.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Definitely politically motivated. However, I read a lot of medical journals and they talk about what they do to these poor animals in studies and at this point, I would rather us not have info and tech if we need to do these horrible things. It is a stain on our society to do these things even if it saves human lives. They really torture them and kill them. Terrible lives with no choice. If aliens did this to humans (which some allege), people would call them evil. Well, what are we?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

They're both guilty of horrific practices.

I wanted to like Elon Musk but when he's funding sh!t like this, he's just as bad as Fauci.
edit on 1322022 by Wide-Eyes because: (guilty of)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Exactly, this is unnecessary technology.

We don't need it.

Nothing good will come from this tech.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I would rather us not have info and tech if we need to do these horrible things.

it's my hope that we will not need to one day. Much of the research I've been involved with has focused on improving cell/tissue cultures so that we can rely less on higher vertebrate animal models.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Private research grants are Frankenstonian whereas Government grants are not... I would discredit any University as a form of sanction until they cease and desist private research grants.

new topics

top topics

join