It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham finds Hillarys team illegally spied on Trump to fabricate Russian Collussion narrative

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: network dude
Dude has been denying this for 5 years.
It will take 5 more for them to admit they were wrong.

THIS IS BIGGER THAN MOST ARE AWARE OF....EVEN WITH THE DURHAM REVELATIONS.

The below statement by President Trump is from November 8, 2019 - About the time U.S. Democrats and their China friends let Covid-19 escape the lab in Wuhan, China.

President Trump announces to the nation: "I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Nobody could have done this but me."
When President Trump made that statement, those of us here on ATS and particularly those who follow the ATS "Q" thread, knew exactly what Trump was referring to. Q subsequently expanded upon it, across numerous info messages, over the next 12 months.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
He must have gotten a bigger boat.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

He must have gotten a bigger boat.

Still not big enough! Some RINOs will need cells in GITMO (or nooses) also.

New, damning evidence that partially explains the extremely irrational behavior of the only other Republican (besides Adam Kinzinger) whom House Speaker Nancy Pelosi accepted on the Jan 6th witch-hunt committee...Anti-Trump Congresswoman, ELIZABETH CHENEY.
Courtesy of incredibly intuitive ATS member CrankyOldMan.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If it were proven that Trump's impeachment was all based on lies and fabricated evidence, could it be overturned/revoked/expunged from his record? I would assume, at the very least, he'd have a whole lot of back pay coming to donate, as he did with his entire salary as POTUS.
( I did try to find that specific information on my own, without any luck. My research skill are sub-par, at best.
)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
If it were proven that Trump's impeachment was all based on lies and fabricated evidence, could it be overturned/revoked/expunged from his record? I would assume, at the very least, he'd have a whole lot of back pay coming to donate, as he did with his entire salary as POTUS.
( I did try to find that specific information on my own, without any luck. My research skill are sub-par, at best.
)

I fully EXPECT congress (not the current treasonous one) to correct the record with FACTS.

About both impeachments, both elections, j6, and several other democrat scams based on absolute intentional self fabricated lies.

No way to change what democrats have already done though.

They already did it.

It happened.

edit on 15-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Let's Make America Great Again by returning to a "STRONGER PERIOD OF TIME IN OUR COUNTRY" former President Donald Trump referenced earlier today.

"This is a scandal far greater in scope and magnitude than Watergate and those who were involved in and knew about this spying operation should be subject to criminal prosecution," Trump said. "In a stronger period of time in our country, this crime would have been punishable by death."
Up-to-date Treason investigation info: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   

FAR worse than Watergate.

At least a million times worse.

There is no comparison in our history.

Our great grandchildren will struggle to understand how we allowed democrats to do this.

And celebrate the fact that the good guys eventually won.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Our great grandchildren will struggle to understand how we allowed democrats to do this.

Grandchildren will struggle more to understand how America chose a senile old racist Democrat to lead our nation, by a landslide majority of votes.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Grandchildren will struggle more to understand how America chose a senile old racist Democrat to lead our nation, by a landslide majority of votes.

All part of the democrat party fascism period that future generations will struggle to understand.

2008 to 2023.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This thread here is solid gold.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nearly every conspiracy theory is now conspiracy fact.

All the lefties now look like the fools they have always been.

Enjoy the myocarditis while life lasts.
edit on 15-2-2022 by GenerationGap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hillary could get "the chair".

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Any msm coverage yet?

Not a real question, nobody expects serial liars to suddenly 'recover' from their mental illness.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Fox put up a graphic of how much time each outdid. Only one who had more than a zero was CNN with 2 minutes

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chaspoppcap
Fox put up a graphic of how much time each outdid. Only one who had more than a zero was CNN with 2 minutes

Hold on a little longer Padawan, patience is needed for such things.

That 2 minute crack in their propaganda dam will spread.

Slowly at first, then uncontrollably

Until the entire democrat party bursts in an explosion of water heard round the world, with floodwaters that clean out the swamp forever.

No way they can fix the crack now, this is unstoppable.

Stock up on popcorn and buy a bigger teevee, the show we've been waiting for is about to begin.

You're gonna love the ending.

edit on 15-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If it's true that they spied on the sitting President and his Cabinet, with intent to bring his Administration down, that is Treason.

There is no other word for it.

I suspected it would be this bad, but I hoped beyond hope that it was not true.

Just like with everything else detrimental to the left, this will be buried by the media until it explodes and they have no choice. They are 100% complicit.

If there's a silver lining, it's that a whole lot of people are about to wake up like a drill Sargent just entered their room banging a steel trash can at 4am.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

This will be ignored by the mainstream media.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: network dude
Dude has been denying this for 5 years.
It will take 5 more for them to admit they were wrong.

THIS IS BIGGER THAN MOST ARE AWARE OF....EVEN WITH THE DURHAM REVELATIONS.

The below statement by President Trump is from November 8, 2019 - About the time U.S. Democrats and their China friends let Covid-19 escape the lab in Wuhan, China.

President Trump announces to the nation: "I caught the swamp. I caught them all. Nobody could have done this but me."
When President Trump made that statement, those of us here on ATS and particularly those who follow the ATS "Q" thread, knew exactly what Trump was referring to. Q subsequently expanded upon it, across numerous info messages, over the next 12 months.

Former President Trump says some stunning information would be revealed, if the Department of Justice would simply publish the information his Administration (Attorney General Barr) asked to be declassified, toward the end of 2020.

Trump statements 2.15.2022: www.foxnews.com...

It's interesting how the tenured bosses inside the Department of Justice ignored their temporary boss, William Barr, during 2019 and 2020. Barr also wanted ANTIFA named as a domestic terrorist, but they overruled him on that too.

As Donald Trump has said numerous times over the past year. Everything from 2016 thru 2021 is all connected. Same dirty people running all the scams...breaking federal laws without hesitation, when doing so helps achieve an objective.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
If it's true that they spied on the sitting President and his Cabinet, with intent to bring his Administration down, that is Treason.

There is no other word for it.

I suspected it would be this bad, but I hoped beyond hope that it was not true.

Just like with everything else detrimental to the left, this will be buried by the media until it explodes and they have no choice. They are 100% complicit.

If there's a silver lining, it's that a whole lot of people are about to wake up like a drill Sargent just entered their room banging a steel trash can at 4am.

Oh it is full on treason.
By their exalted one in particular.
The full effects of his damage to this nation will be discussed for decades.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Obama and Brennan were forced to apologize for spying on Congress about 2011.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The thing that has been touched on a little bit but not enough in my opinion is who else besides our own government had access to this information? With the relationships that were being built by Obama, Clinton, Biden with the other nations such as Iran, Ukraine, China etc where else did the information go that was obtained through these illegal acts.

The implication becomes much bigger that just spying on someone to get campaign secrets or policy strategy to set-up the false Russian narrative. The amount of money flowing into the Clinton Foundation, the Biden's overseas interests, and Obamas bank account need to really be dug into, which I believe is happening.

Many think the big fish are Clinton, Biden, Obama etc but in actuallity in my opinion are just pawns in the real game. Who was giving them orders and how broad does the international web go?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join