It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham finds Hillarys team illegally spied on Trump to fabricate Russian Collussion narrative

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
Right, many of us independent researchers knew vaguely much of the reality. We knew for example several years ago that the Steele Dossier was functionally paid Clinton campaign opposition research, which was then obscured as such then used as "evidence" to justify DOJ/FBI surveillance.

originally posted by: carewemust

Nope that's what I'm saying, I think they will burn it to the ground before they truly get held accountable.

THIS, is what people need to be worried about as more comes out.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Grambler

Agreed. Many need to be held accounable.

What was it Assange said, something like "when the truth comes out 95% of Washington will fall?" To paraphrase. Now, I don't think that will happen.

What scares me is I legitimately believe they'd launch WWIII before allowing that.

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: TzarChasm

Are you forgetting obama, biden, pelosi, schiff, and every other democrat involved with their treasonous scam?

Or that the democrat party itself was involved and paid half the costs?

And their msm department that knowingly pushed their lies 24x7 for 6 years and still counting?

No half measures.

You either acknowledge what democrats have intentionally done, or are still one of the traitors.

No other option.

(Not you, everyone)

Exactly right

They were willing to allow cities to burn all summer in 2020 to stop from losing an election

What do you think they’d be willing to do to stop from being found guilty of sedition or treason?

Is War With Russia too big of a stretch?

We have learned most of these things through declassified documents being discussed over the past 3 years or so.. by conservative pundits... And in ATS threads.

It wasn't until John Durham started making court filings that the conservative mainstream media really latched on to these revelations.

The liberal mainstream media which is 95% of the media are still ignoring these Revelations from Durham in addition to the few arrests he has made.

It will be interesting to see if Hillary Clinton makes an announcement about her 2024 intentions next Wednesday, as many are predicting in the media and political world.

Due to the timing, she could be seeking asylum from prosecution just like Joe Biden did when he decided to run for office in 2019. It is rare for the doj to investigate or prosecute a candidate for president of the United States.

When you and I say that Joe Biden and Barack Obama assisted Hillary's efforts to damage candidate, and then President-elect, and then President Trump, people don't believe us, or don't sense the gravity of what we're saying.

That's because that information was revealed in declassified documents published by Republican Congressmen (like Devin Nunes), and by Trump's Director of National Intelligence (John Ratcliffe).

When John Durham publishes court papers with the Obama/Biden tie-in to Hillary's treason, I don't believe anyone in the Liberal or Conservative media will be able to keep it hidden. (CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NYTimes, FoxNews knows this already.)

Of course, most of us who read these ATS threads will simply say, "Good. I'm glad it finally came out at a high enough level for average citizens to see it."

What's missing is Attorney General Garland supporting Durham. He's pretty much invisible on all subjects, except protecting those who cheated Joe Biden into the White House. But that's another subject.

Thank goodness Attorney General BARR made Durham a Special Prosecutor after Biden "won", or Garland would have terminated Durham's work in the first couple months of 2021. (Barr was a complex and conflicted guy. Lots to protect. Lots of peeps he wanted to hurt.)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here's the old clip of Senator Ron Johnson triggering Hillary into the now famous tirade . . . . .

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I sure hope it's unavoidable. You are right, how is Garland going to handle this?

I made the mistake of reading a few twitter threads on this earlier, and got cancer from the comments.

Imagine hundreds of people, probably half bots, claiming it's all lies and "but muh Trump is going down" and "he's the real criminal." A few even said that Trump is so criminal that he deserved it. It made me quesy slightly, reading so many posts denying or apologizing for corruption of government agencies and spying on political opponents.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Maggie Haberman soo the liar is now backing out from her claims of the clogged toilets, it seems that it was a cheap shot to get people to line up for her book.

Journalist Maggie Haberman denies saving Trump toilet story for book: 'I'm not known for sitting on scoops'

news.yahoo.com...

Soo how did she got this information?

Well it seems that Hilary have something to do with it, but how? well it seems that Hilary once the liar Maggie got her claims in the light, Hillary was harrasing Trump in twiter about the toilet.

Well this do not end on that, but Maggie has been siding with Hilary for information for her book.

John Durham Gets Closer To Hillary, Claims Clinton Allies Spied On ‘The Executive Office Of The President For The Purpose of Gathering Derogatory Information About Donald Trump’ In New Filing

magaconservatives.com... of-gathering-derogatory-information-about-donald-trump-in-new/

Is like a deadly obsesion about Trump by the democrats, especially Hillary that will be facing jail time for her stupidity

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I sure hope it's unavoidable. You are right, how is Garland going to handle this?

I made the mistake of reading a few twitter threads on this earlier, and got cancer from the comments.

Imagine hundreds of people, probably half bots, claiming it's all lies and "but muh Trump is going down" and "he's the real criminal." A few even said that Trump is so criminal that he deserved it. It made me quesy slightly, reading so many posts denying or apologizing for corruption of government agencies and spying on political opponents.

Sounds like you stumbled into pretty tame threads.

They get MUCH worse than that.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Lol, yes, I've seen worse, in fact the next one I read after posting that.

Twitter is a cesspool. But, it's also a very small percent of the US population. Also, I think it's been proven to be an astro-turfing wonderland, with legions of bots.

Twitter Bots

Up to 48 million Twitter accounts are bots

Unfortunately, it appears that a lot of these bot armies are employed to immediately respond to threads and push narratives supporting the powerful, from Big Pharma to the politically corrupt.

Someone just liked your tweet. Someone else followed you. Do you know them? No?

They could be among the nearly 48 million bots on Twitter, according to study released last week by the University of Southern California and Indiana University.

The study, which used more than 1,000 features to identify bot accounts on the site across six categories, estimated that between 9 percent and 15 percent of Twitter's active monthly users are bots. Using Twitter's most recent figure of 319 million active monthly users, that translates into 28.7 million to 47.9 million bots.

The higher-end figure is significantly higher than Twitter's own bot estimate. A Twitter spokesman declined to comment Tuesday other than to point to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing on Feb. 27. In the filing, Twitter restated its previous estimate that 8.5 percent of its active monthly users are automated accounts. According to Twitter's figure, just over 27 million of its accounts are bots.

Imagine being one of the useful idiots on Twitter, rejecting any counter-evidence and tweets against the narratives, sandwiched between dozen of bot replies, thinking you were woke AF and so intelligent and by golly all these people agree with me.
LOl!

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

Sounds like you stumbled into pretty tame threads.

They get MUCH worse than that.

edit on 13-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

Why few bother with them anymore.

And why I believe that only our unique relationship with T&C and our Amazing Mods saved this place from the same fate.

Barely.

The outcome was certainly in doubt for a while.

edit on 13-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

She needs to go to jail that is where she belongs, freaking hag

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
The whole thing needs burnt to the ground. Total and complete do over. It is all wrong, ever since we got off track around 150 years ago

The last 150 years needs undone. Clean sweep full stop

hells yeah!

remember when russian tanks were blowing holes in their own parliament building?

that would call for artisian popcorn!

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Watergate is used as the standard for illegal campaign scandals.

A few bumbling fools broke into to their opponents hotel room and stole some campaign data.

Imagine of instead of that, they were able to spy on all data in the hotel room, home and office of their opponent, both before and after the election. Then they were able to have their allies in the intel community buy into the fabricated allegations to non stop investigate their opponent, and leak data to make it look like their opponent was a foreign asset to the press, that almost all went along with it.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Pretty much anyone with a pulse knew this was what happened. Nothing about this is a mystery nor are there any lingering questions to be answered.

In fact, the only question I do have is when will this byatch finally go to jail?

yes between her lawyer, susman and jake sullivan and mark Elias.
edit on 13-2-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

😁

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: marg6043

😁

i bet they have nice jails in Libya.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

It's ironic how every single time those who have been colluding with our enemies, including China and Russia, are mostly democrat leaders and those linked to Hillary Clinton.

Clinton Employee Arrested and Charged With Concealing Extensive Contacts With Foreign Agents

Major Criminal Probe in Government Security Breach has Ties to Former DNC Chair

I wonder if Durham and his investigation are ever going to target James Comey, McCabe, and democrat operatives like Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe who bought McCabe by giving McCabe's wife $500,000k for her political campaign and McCabe was promoted twice to the third and second highest jobs in the FBI during the time that the FBI and McCabe were in charge of the "Clinton email scandal investigation."

Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe

Both Comey and McCabe signed FISA warrants lying to the FISA court claiming that they had evidence that Trump and his campaign advisors colluded with Russia, and even after Comey admitted that the FBI had never corroborated the claims in the FISA warrant both Comey and McCabe signed those warrants claiming there was evidence of the collusion when their claims have always been a lie.

edit on 13-2-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and links.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 02:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 03:11 AM
link   
DNI John Ratcliffe declassified numerous documents before he and Trump departed the White House. Those of who follow the ATS Q-thread remember several bombshells contained therein. FoxNews has finally gotten around to reporting the Ratcliffe-Durham connection.

EXCLUSIVE: Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe met with Special Counsel John Durham on more than one occasion and told him there was evidence in intelligence to support the indictments of "multiple people" in his investigation into the origins of the Trump-Russia probe, sources told Fox News.

Fox News first reported on Durham's latest filing, which alleged that lawyers from Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign in 2016 had paid to "infiltrate" servers belonging to Trump Tower and later the White House, in order to establish an "inference" and "narrative" to bring to federal government agencies linking Donald Trump to Russia.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

To me, the UFO revelations from Ratcliffe were the most exciting. (He said our military is worried and frightened.)

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   
To my knowledge none of the msm other than fox has reported on this still at this moment.

I went to cnn, msnbc, nyt website, and i dont see anything. Maybe im missing it, but i doubt.

Now they are still covering the unproven trump toilet story. And look how they reported any rumor about mueller or trump russia as if it was the biggest story in the world.

An yet here, with the actual biggest political scandal being outlined in indicting documents, they are silent.

Never forget, the msm are merely propagandists. Those on places like ATS and social media that ignore this story dont care that hillarys tea, spied on trump; they are glad.

They supported the actual insurrection.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This breaking information is nothing if there are not repercussions.

Biden is on video bragging how he got a prosecutor fired for looking into his son.

2 fbi agents cheating with each other caught with text messages saying they would use their power to stop trump.

Clinton using gov assistance to spy

Democrats are just too powerful now

They control the media
They control silicon valley
They control hollyweird
They have packed the courts
They control the FBI
They control local police

They control the narrative

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
While this is huge, I'd say stealing the 2020 election would top it. The top two scandals of my lifetime.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join