It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham finds Hillarys team illegally spied on Trump to fabricate Russian Collussion narrative

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't want to bring you down here brother, you were spot on, passionate, and morally correct with all you have exposed and commented on. But just as you had it right back then, and you are vindicated by Durham's investigations, the part where NOBODY of consequence will be punished, and even then the low level Klinesmith's of the world will get slaps on the wrist must be a little cumbersome to take.

But take comfort in knowing those of us dancing with you in the great clown world experiment, appreciate what you did and said. Sure it won't change anything, but at least you were right.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Right, many of us independent researchers knew vaguely much of the reality. We knew for example several years ago that the Steele Dossier was functionally paid Clinton campaign opposition research, which was then obscured as such then used as "evidence" to justify DOJ/FBI surveillance.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Madviking
Nope that's what I'm saying, I think they will burn it to the ground before they truly get held accountable.

THIS, is what people need to be worried about as more comes out.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Grambler

Agreed. Many need to be held accounable.

What was it Assange said, something like "when the truth comes out 95% of Washington will fall?" To paraphrase. Now, I don't think that will happen.

What scares me is I legitimately believe they'd launch WWIII before allowing that.

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood
a reply to: TzarChasm

Are you forgetting obama, biden, pelosi, schiff, and every other democrat involved with their treasonous scam?

Or that the democrat party itself was involved and paid half the costs?

And their msm department that knowingly pushed their lies 24x7 for 6 years and still counting?

No half measures.

You either acknowledge what democrats have intentionally done, or are still one of the traitors.

No other option.

(Not you, everyone)

Exactly right

They were willing to allow cities to burn all summer in 2020 to stop from losing an election

What do you think they’d be willing to do to stop from being found guilty of sedition or treason?

Is War With Russia too big of a stretch?

We have learned most of these things through declassified documents being discussed over the past 3 years or so.. by conservative pundits... And in ATS threads.

It wasn't until John Durham started making court filings that the conservative mainstream media really latched on to these revelations.

The liberal mainstream media which is 95% of the media are still ignoring these Revelations from Durham in addition to the few arrests he has made.

It will be interesting to see if Hillary Clinton makes an announcement about her 2024 intentions next Wednesday, as many are predicting in the media and political world.

Due to the timing, she could be seeking asylum from prosecution just like Joe Biden did when he decided to run for office in 2019. It is rare for the doj to investigate or prosecute a candidate for president of the United States.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wonder how much of this was suppressed by the Mueller Report ?? Hmmm 😃

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

what's amusing is how the same names from two or three years ago, continue to surface in regard to all this. We all knew the score way back then. We just had to wait for the facts to catch up.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yes. A lot of us suspected this from the beginning.

However, we've also seen how the media will take bullets for the left. And how they cover for each other.

I will literally be in shock if anything comes of the Durham investigation.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No one saw this coming ... er wait no everyone did.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Madviking

what's amusing is how the same names from two or three years ago, continue to surface in regard to all this. We all knew the score way back then. We just had to wait for the facts to catch up.

I just saw a montage of CNN and MSNBC coverage of these claims in 2019, 2020 etc, attacking all of it as baseless and "conspiracy theories." Don Lemon literally called it conspiracy theories, with Chris Cuomo sagely nodding.
edit on 13-2-2022 by Madviking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Every single day for 4 years, the media, the internet, the newspapers, all of them picked mercilessly on the great President Trump -
President Trump will be back in 2024, bigger and better than ever!!

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Now we see what a REAL Insurrection effort looks like.

No wonder they're blaming Jan6 😎🚬

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Lol, I love it when sheeple learn about these kinds of things, whether covid issues or this spying, then claim "why nobody ever saw this coming and no one could have known!" As if people weren't talking about it for years..

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No one saw this coming ... er wait no everyone did.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The one thing I would like to know, and which irritates me the most, is why Biden is not being picked apart mercilessly - inflation at the grocery store, gas prices through the roof, illegals being flown and bussed all over the USA - we just did our taxes and are paying again -
When President Trump was in office, we did not have one of these problems, yet Biden is getting away with it.
Who and what are we paying for?
edit on 13-2-2022 by RonnieJersey because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

They were all building this narrative, trying to frame their opposition from the beginning. Then, we were subjected to 3-4 years of wall-to-wall media coverage giving credence to the Russian Collusion and hacking narrative, and several investigations.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Pretty much anyone with a pulse knew this was what happened. Nothing about this is a mystery nor are there any lingering questions to be answered.

In fact, the only question I do have is when will this byatch finally go to jail?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Pretty much anyone with a pulse knew this was what happened. Nothing about this is a mystery nor are there any lingering questions to be answered.

In fact, the only question I do have is when will this byatch finally go to jail?

Durham needs to take his "evidence" to a grand jury and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

They were all building this narrative, trying to frame their opposition from the beginning. Then, we were subjected to 3-4 years of wall-to-wall media coverage giving credence to the Russian Collusion and hacking narrative, and several investigations.

Jake Sullivan is currently the United States National Security Advisor to President Joe Biden.

Snicker Snicker it's always been Hillary behind the whole deal 😎🚬

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Imagine the democrats team still being obsessed with this Russian stuff.
edit on 13-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

obama and most of his team too.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Durham needs to take his "evidence" to a grand jury and let the chips fall where they may.

Quote and Quote "Evidence" aye? Lots of people getting squirmy over these "conspiracy theories" coming to light.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

In my experience, it's not the most qualified (most of the time) who rise to the top, but cronies who play the game well in politics and are loyal when it counts. Then, once you have the swamp stamp of approval, you get passed around and given jobs in various organizations linked to power players. Democracy, justice, and the law be damned.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Amen to that Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join