It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Durham finds Hillarys team illegally spied on Trump to fabricate Russian Collussion narrative

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: rickymouse

Only one problem

Half the republicans were involved in the coup against trump

You think McConnell and McCarthy weren’t aware of what was going on?

I call them democrats.

They are at the top of our target list.

Maybe you haven't noticed?

Well good luck getting party leadership to have a meaningful investigation into themselves

Step one is getting these establishment goons out of power

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Only one problem

I call them democrats.

Well good luck getting party leadership to have a meaningful investigation into themselves

We aren't bothering to discuss anything with liars or traitors anymore, just a waste of time.

No matter what they choose to call themselves.

They are being removed.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is the thing. Trump didn't understand fully how the swamp works, nor the extent of the endemic corruption.

It wasn't just Democrats against him, it was an entire establishment including corrupt Republicans, major companies, CEOs, etc, who are benefiting from being a new aristrocracy under a corrupt, extractive system.

Only one problem

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Only one problem

Hate to answer in memes and quotes but damn they seem appropriate

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Well if Treason isn't an issue, then your safe Hilldog.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Hillary Clinton must be prosecuted.

There is no other way around this. She is guilty of treason.

Unfortunately ... everyone 'eligible' for election falls into that category. Remember: Lock her up!!
Well ...
"That plays great before the election."

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So I’ve started to see what the party line excuse will be to this

Obviously the first step and most important to people that defended Hillary or the establishment as we see in this thread will je to ignore the story. War with Russia, covid, the convoy, trumps toilet; talk about anything and everything but this

The next step for those that do weigh in is to say Durham is trumps bag man and corrupt so he is just lying

The third step is to say “look at how many people surrounding trump were arrested! He clearly colluded with Russia”

And the msm will try to disappear this story with that

For 4 years all they could talk about was Russia collusion, and now that it’s blown up in their face all the sudden it’s not a big story

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Rodney joffe, the man who is said to be tech executive one in durhams indictment, appear to have put his home in trust a mere weeks before durhams filing

twitter.com...

Perhaps he saw “the walls are closing in”

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TzarChasm

The only reason they used Russia is because it's not politically correct to use any geopolitical enemy that isn't white. Russia is about the only white geopolitical rival we have left even if they are passe.

Bingo. It's all part of the same plan to desensitize people to violence against white people. Hollywood has been pushing it for years by having almost exclusively white villains - generally German or Russian. It's all subtle, but it does push the needle slightly each time one is released.

That and the older population grew up during a time when the Russians were still the USSR and actually were a potential threat. Very easy to trigger their old disdain and suspicion on the Russians.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I say stay focused, I still believe there are back-channel deals made, every time a politician gets caught with his or her hand in the cookie jar.

If this has legs and is true, it's a big cookie. But they will be in a complete denial phase initially.

Nothing on Hillary on CNN still, that speaks volumes, well just her taking jabs at Trump, about flushing notes. Nothing On Durham or any of this, if it isn't the CNN narrative the name you can trust doesn't report it. FWIW that's almost as bad HRC escapades

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
So none if the usual suspects actually have a mind of their own or opinions they craft by themselves? Who knew..

I eagerly await for someone of them to throw their hat in the ring.

*grabs popcorn*

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I would like to see an "Occupy the media" movement start.
People could protest all the media companies.

In liberal states, everyone can just walk in and steal anything under $1000 and run out.
For example, a protest group outside of Twitter headquarters could just run in and take all the keyboards in the building. Nothing else. Well, maybe patch cables too. Both are cheap products, but would disable them.
In Tv stations, just disable the teleprompters.

Please understand, I am saying this in a humorous manner.
No one should take these seriously, but a hypothetical conversion could be fun.

Sorry for derailing Gramber.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Only one problem

I call them democrats.

That will be more difficult than need be, if "Old Crow" Mitch McConnell becomes head of the U.S. Senate again.

And "Shoot the Trump Supporters!" Lindsey Graham has a top Senate committee seat.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Rodney joffe, the man who is said to be tech executive one in durhams indictment, appear to have put his home in trust a mere weeks before durhams filing

twitter.com...

Perhaps he saw “the walls are closing in”

Yep. Akin to Pharmaceutical executives selling off massive amounts of stock before investigations into the hidden Covid vaccine related injuries and deaths begin.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is breaking in and entering to plant false evidence in both private and federal government servers before, during and after an election. This is sedition AND full-blown treason once it takes place after the election.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
This is breaking in and entering to plant false evidence in both private and federal government servers before, during and after an election. This is sedition AND full-blown treason once it takes place after the election.

What would these actions look like before there were "servers" to hack? Say...in the 1970's?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

So I’ve started to see what the party line excuse will be to this

Obviously the first step and most important to people that defended Hillary or the establishment as we see in this thread will je to ignore the story. War with Russia, covid, the convoy, trumps toilet; talk about anything and everything but this

The next step for those that do weigh in is to say Durham is trumps bag man and corrupt so he is just lying

The third step is to say “look at how many people surrounding trump were arrested! He clearly colluded with Russia”

And the msm will try to disappear this story with that

For 4 years all they could talk about was Russia collusion, and now that it’s blown up in their face all the sudden it’s not a big story

You were on the right track the ENTIRE way.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Madviking
Nope that's what I'm saying, I think they will burn it to the ground before they truly get held accountable.

THIS, is what people need to be worried about as more comes out.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Madviking
Agreed. Many need to be held accounable.

What was it Assange said, something like "when the truth comes out 95% of Washington will fall?" To paraphrase. Now, I don't think that will happen.

What scares me is I legitimately believe they'd launch WWIII before allowing that.

a reply to: TzarChasm

Are you forgetting obama, biden, pelosi, schiff, and every other democrat involved with their treasonous scam?

Or that the democrat party itself was involved and paid half the costs?

And their msm department that knowingly pushed their lies 24x7 for 6 years and still counting?

No half measures.

You either acknowledge what democrats have intentionally done, or are still one of the traitors.

No other option.

(Not you, everyone)

Exactly right

They were willing to allow cities to burn all summer in 2020 to stop from losing an election

What do you think they’d be willing to do to stop from being found guilty of sedition or treason?

Is War With Russia too big of a stretch?

We have learned most of these things through declassified documents being discussed over the past 3 years or so.. by conservative pundits... And in ATS threads.

It wasn't until John Durham started making court filings that the conservative mainstream media really latched on to these revelations.

The liberal mainstream media which is 95% of the media are still ignoring these Revelations from Durham in addition to the few arrests he has made.

It will be interesting to see if Hillary Clinton makes an announcement about her 2024 intentions next Wednesday, as many are predicting in the media and political world.

Due to the timing, she could be seeking asylum from prosecution just like Joe Biden did when he decided to run for office in 2019. It is rare for the doj to investigate or prosecute a candidate for president of the United States.
edit on 2/13/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Right. And now come indictments?

We’ve known this all along. If Durham has solid evidence it’s time to start kicking in doors and dragging people off in the night

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The whole thing needs burnt to the ground. Total and complete do over. It is all wrong, ever since we got off track around 150 years ago

The last 150 years needs undone. Clean sweep full stop
edit on 2/13/2022 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join