It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kicking Off In Paris.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

It's France, this is just a normal day for them. They practically break out the burning tires if their soaps a rescheduled due to soccer.

But "hundreds of thousands"?

Seriously, it's two thousand, maybe three thousand tops.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

WAY too many injured citizens. This is going to be rael bad.

It's France, that's really just par for the course. They riot over anything and the police crack down on them brutally, and nobody thinks anything else off it.

If you think that this is bad you should have seen them during the 1990s with the British soccer fans. You'd get a group of people standing on the sidelines just watching and then dozen police would storm in with clubs (Actual clubs) and start wailing on them.

I've seen videos of people trying to run away and French cops chasing after them, beating their legs with batons and practically dragging them back into the riots.

Again, shocking for us, but normal for France.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Yes, you sound like one of "them".

Deny Ignorance.

Clip from an ignorant holiday maker from overseas who had no idea there was a protest due.
Just goes to show...if it's not on the MSN, the sheep have do idea.

edit on 13/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
You know what, I've finally been convinced that defunding the police is a good idea. After all they are just a bunch of racists right? We don't really need them to protect society, we can replace that outdated model of policing with a "community policing" approach which we see many liberals promoting. I've seen the light, these jackboots really serve no purpose other than to hold down the little guy and minorities.

Isn't it funny how the left hates the police one moment then the next moment they are using the police as their personal army of thugs to strip freedom from people. It's literally the definition of fascism... yet I don't see any Antifa people opposing such heavy handed policing. Because in reality they just do everything their sacred MSM talking heads tell them to do, they are literally pawns of the establishment.

if the reports are true, Antifa seems to be on the police side of the Canada protests. Irony much?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Imagine being exposed to the will of the people.

Those poor, skanky French aristocrats why oh why are the peasants so needy?

10 bucks says the media identifies the protesters as far right.

Vive la revolution!

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
New attendance in Paris today.

Many of the convoy vehicles are now headed towards Brussels.

edit on 13/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The upper class is pushing such a strange agenda and the middle class just doesn't see and common sense in it.

And the upper class never give in, so they will fight and push their weird agendas

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
The upper class is pushing such a strange agenda and the middle class just doesn't see and common sense in it.

The upper class have always done that, it's primordial and we are all still animals.

And the upper class never give in, so they will fight and push their weird agendas

The upper class have always done that, it's primordial and we are all still animals.

The upper class are now trying to eliminate the middle class because it's easier for them to control everyone else and truly have an "us and them" society.

Slavery was never abolished, just restructured and given acceptable names.

The gullibility of the middle class is their own worst enemy because they actually believe they can rise above things by ignoring the future unfolding around them because they are already entitled to be special when they are born.

Ignorant Narcissism controlled by Psycopathic Narcissism fed by greed.....

...it's primordial and we are all still animals.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Things must be so weird at the top of the elite.
I bet they live pathetically sad lives.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

It's France, that's really just par for the course. They riot over anything and the police crack down on them brutally, and nobody thinks anything else off it.

If you think that this is bad you should have seen them during the 1990s with the British soccer fans. You'd get a group of people standing on the sidelines just watching and then dozen police would storm in with clubs (Actual clubs) and start wailing on them.

I've seen videos of people trying to run away and French cops chasing after them, beating their legs with batons and practically dragging them back into the riots.

Who is "us"? Your country of origin changes often.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Things must be so weird at the top of the elite.
I bet they live pathetically sad lives.

I imagine it's psycopathic paranoia mixed with bouts of bravado and denial.

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

…But "hundreds of thousands"?

Seriously, it's two thousand, maybe three thousand tops.

Since you love to repeatedly ask for sources on everything, would you mind providing a source for these figures, please?

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
Let them eat cake!

Go France, Go Canada.

(I hope Holland kicks off but the hope is possibly misguided. It takes a lot to make the Dutch rowdy.)

With Rotterdam and Schiphol under our control, we can shut down European economies in the blink of an eye if the trucks stop servicing and people stop unloading. But yeah, takes alot to get us to the point of doing something.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I often wonder if the actual elite, are not the main problem, it could very well be their advisors and experts. First, they would always tell them what they wanted to hear. They would also endeavor to make themselves indispensable. Then they would be on a high-paid gravy train for life, then make sure they stay on board.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I think the gravy train advisors are equally culpable, not the elite less so. Even in their ivory towers it’s impossible to be so naive as to be unaware of the worlds poverty and denial of is a crime in itself. If the elite avoid change due to being trapped in a system, or that the truth has been hidden from them then that’s between them and their god. It’s not for to judge, but it is for the masses to affect the change they fear and topple those towers regardless of the level of guilt at the top.

posted on Feb, 15 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I think there is a big difference between the high class/rich/entitled and the Elite.

The Elite are the only ones who actually know the facts and everybody else either thinks they do or doesn't care but everybody is a slave to someone else or something at the end of the day.

The police in France, the "Gendarmes", not the "Municipal" police, have always had a nazi approach and they are the guard dogs to the French Elite.

I still think France has a bigger Revolution yet to come, and the Gendarme will not be let off so lightly as they have recently been.

Don't forget, this isn't just about vaccine mandates. The "Gilet Jeaunes" started the protests a few years ago when fuel and energy prices skyrocketed. The push for electric everything has made people feel the pressure and it won't be tolerated much longer.

BTW...big move on Brussels happening now, that's why the protests in Paris haven't escalated. Many truck drivers and citizens are there, heading there and will get there to show them it has only just begun.
edit on 15/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Nothing in the U.K. msm about this

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Do you get paid for this obvious normalisation of EVERYTHING?
If it's all "business as usual" it wouldn't be so silent in the media about these protests. Protests on a global scale and not a word about it on the news.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rolicia
If it's all "business as usual" it wouldn't be so silent in the media about these protests. Protests on a global scale and not a word about it on the news.

This is the part where WE must take every opportunity to spread not just the news we hear about on the interwebs, but the fact that our friends and family are not reading or watching anything relative to it in or on their MSN.

Conspicuous by it's absence.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join