It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kicking Off In Paris.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
In just a few days, the French people have mustered tens, if not hundreds of thousands of supporters against the crazy restrictions regarding mandates, vaccinations, health passes, fuel and energy prices and all the other crap that we have all been victims of for many years. Protests have taken place across the country and have done for ages, but this time it is ALL being taken to the capital. Basically, it's surrounded!

The "Gilet Jeaune" movement never went away from when the fuel and energy prices hit hard, and the support is still incredible.

People have been fined just for driving towards Paris to protest.
Police are in full riot gear and out in force with plenty of armoured vehicles.
Barricades are being deployed all over.
Tear gas is flying in the running battles.
The city is filling up from ALL OVER FRANCE AND BEYOND and they are breaching many of the barriers and blocking roads.

THIS is not a picnic like Parliament Hill in Ottowa, this is full on and it is only DAY 1.

Let's see how Macron will do this time round eh?..nasty little midget cabal psycho dwarf-thing with a Napoleon Complex?

Plennty of clips in French but here are some in English for you plus a current LIVE feed..

live..

best live feed..

VIVE LA FRANCE! I wonder how many cars will burn tonight?
edit on 12/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Imagine being exposed to the will of the people.

Those poor, skanky French aristocrats why oh why are the peasants so needy?

10 bucks says the media identifies the protesters as far right.

Vive la revolution!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

These police are PIGS!!!!

Attacking medical support who step in to protect people against their bully tactics.

Sick!

Meanwhile, the rich carry on shopping.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'm following the live feed and searching for piles of bricks as the guy runs around.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Agreed. When all is said and done, I hope their names and addresses are made public and they become forever banned from touching a taxpayer dollar again.

Stripping them of their citizenship may not be unfair either.

An example needs to be made so public servants never exceed the authority their constituents find fair.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
No real change will happen until the traitors to the people are hanging from the light posts in the streets.
That’s goes for traitors in all countries.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
No real change will happen until the traitors to the people are hanging from the light posts in the streets.
That’s goes for traitors in all countries.

I won't be the least bit surprised when this becomes the reality in most countries.

it's been so long since hanging the traitors in public was considered normal that most people can't even imagine it anymore. meanwhile we've got people growing up that have never seen what happens when you deserve to be hanged in public.

when it falls apart, it's going to fall apart in a hurry.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

WAY too many injured citizens. This is going to be rael bad.

Tomorrow may bring more families in the daytime, but come evening and dark, that's when things get nasty.

The police are SCARED which is why they panic first. Too many thugs protecting fragile little girls, all enlisted over the last few years to increase the numbers in the pigsty.

"De-escalation" is not in their vocabulary or mentality.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   
What happened to the person that was on the ground?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBizzareAdventure
What happened to the person that was on the ground?

Taken away by the SAMU (paramedics) in an ambulance.

Reports tomorrow on the MSN will talk about how many police were injured though.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I won't be the least bit surprised when this becomes the reality in most countries.

The main organisation "Convoi de la Liberté" said they would move on Brussels next.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Right on, I saw that, just wasnt sure how they ended up on the ground. I don't speak French, but the people seemed pretty ticked off while they were waiting for that ambulance.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Right on, I saw that, just wasnt sure how they ended up on the ground. I don't speak French, but the people seemed pretty ticked off while they were waiting for that ambulance.

I heard a few voices, hard to understand when the live feeds are all over the place.

I imagine it was more heavy-handed brutality. More to follow I'm sure.

Never seen such police presence in something like this in France. They have been recruiting like mad the last few years...they knew it would come to this.

Sad seeing the girl officers protected so much by grown officers. The police on bikes seem to be a rider who is male with a female pillion who hops on and off.

Infuriating to think that most of the police here are grinning inside during the lulls about all their overtime and the holidays they will have from it with their piglets while many of those who are protesting cannot even visit a bar for a beer any more....and if "they" had their way, never will again.

I was able to give up alcohol because of the restrictions, but without the ability to network, I haven't been able to find work for over 2 years!!!

"LIBERTÈ LIBERTÈ LIBERTÈ"...

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

I heard a few voices, hard to understand when the live feeds are all over the place.

I imagine it was more heavy-handed brutality. More to follow I'm sure.

Never seen such police presence in something like this in France. They have been recruiting like mad the last few years...they knew it would come to this.

Sad seeing the girl officers protected so much by grown officers. The police on bikes seem to be a rider who is male with a female pillion who hops on and off.

Infuriating to think that most of the police here are grinning inside during the lulls about all their overtime and the holidays they will have from it with their piglets while many of those who are protesting cannot even visit a bar for a beer any more....and if "they" had their way, never will again.

I was able to give up alcohol because of the restrictions, but without the ability to network, I haven't been able to find work for over 2 years!!!

"LIBERTÈ LIBERTÈ LIBERTÈ"...

They have seemed pretty excessive. I didn't see protesters really doing anything destructive in that stream, aside from the barricades.

There are so many of them, did they bring police from around France? I noticed a lot of them had different designations on the back of their uniforms.

I saw one officer earlier pacing back and forth with his pepper spray, he definitely looked like he was hoping for an excuse to use it. It was weird though it looked like he did not have any riot gear on, no helmet, no hat, just the mask thing.... Then they started chanting something (maybe viva France) and the police just tear gassed everyone.

Congrats on not drinking, I am sorry about your work situation though. I was lucky enough to be in a state that wasnt that strict, they did the whole mask thing and limited capacity but that has been over for awhile now. I hope you fond some work soon!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You know what, I've finally been convinced that defunding the police is a good idea. After all they are just a bunch of racists right? We don't really need them to protect society, we can replace that outdated model of policing with a "community policing" approach which we see many liberals promoting. I've seen the light, these jackboots really serve no purpose other than to hold down the little guy and minorities.

Isn't it funny how the left hates the police one moment then the next moment they are using the police as their personal army of thugs to strip freedom from people. It's literally the definition of fascism... yet I don't see any Antifa people opposing such heavy handed policing. Because in reality they just do everything their sacred MSM talking heads tell them to do, they are literally pawns of the establishment.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What are people subscribing to that brings masses of them together like this in so many countries?

Can those of us in America see the platform/feed and discussions?

edit on 2/12/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What are people subscribing to that brings masses of them together like this in so many countries?

Each government feeds their own herds, packs and flocks by controlling as much as possible, especially the information. People are greedy by nature.

The grafting of mobile phones onto everybody and the concept of data tagging is perhaps "The mark of the beast", and personally, I believe the pandemic was to force the use of mobiles en-masse globally with a digital vaccine passport in one fell swoop to promote it in the most widespread way as acceptable.

We are seeing a classic Resistance and the side effects.

In most protests we will now see, most people will be following an upheld camera and sceen, many will show the world their view as it happens.

These Paris protests are overshadowed by possible war in the Ukraine and the Ottowa protests, but like I said in my opening post, this was just DAY 1.

LIBERTÈ!

Can those of us in America see the platform/feed and discussions?

Seek and ye shall find. Don't accept what is shoved in your face, look behind it, through it, around it. Take nothing at face value. C'mon...you're an ATSer.

The beast is getting used against those who are perhaps not as smart as they thought. Don't forget, a psycopath is by nature, overconfident.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sorry to tell everyone but I just found this out from another thread.

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

twitter.com...

My deepest respects and sympathy for his poor family and friends.

Paris isn't going to know what hit it, macron and the police will pay big time.

I'm still crying but had to share the tragic news asap.

Question is...why is the timestamp on the pic not the same as the timestamp on twitter???

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Let them eat cake!

Go France, Go Canada.

(I hope Holland kicks off but the hope is possibly misguided. It takes a lot to make the Dutch rowdy.)

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

the msm media reported they were here aswell in holland yesterday and i think its ongoing aswell

top topics

<<   2 >>

join