It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need a laugh Meme Time on Russia Ukraine China US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
C'mon join the fun! There is so much seriousness and I know war is no laughing matter, but there is some excellent material out there right now!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

This is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.tiktok.com...@readchoi/video/7061388840031817007?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id6990492333867632133

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Well that was quite a fun diversion Jag. That is until I realized that it goes on FOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRR.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Your tik tok link isn't working for me.
edit on 12 2 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but I see nothing funny about Russia, China v US...... oh, and you forgot UK.
Putin: "Nobody would survive such a conflict" Something he has repeatedly said many times over in different ways.
But to keep on topic....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Serious times Jane....which is why it is imperative that we must maintain our sense of humour.

edit on 12/2/22 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Serious times Jane....which is why it is imperative that we must maintain our sense of humour.

I agree these last 2-3 years have been intense for some, we need balance. If nothing else for the brief respite a laugh allows before whatever trials and tribulations lie ahead.

God speed everybody

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Don't worry big Joe said to tell you everything is fine

Were all gonna die!

Waahhhh!

On a more serious note, am I the only one finding this a tiny little bit convenient given that the narrative was on shady ground to say the least? Nothing helps boost a leaders approval rating than war, and it works every time throughout history. Anyone still remember what it was like during the "War on Terror" or is that erased from the pubic consciousness suddenly and we are all to pretend this is a new tactic because some magic lie box says so?

I say let them have their war, on mars, by themselves and leave us all out of it

But meme's yes please

edit on 12-2-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Ok, i saw this the other day:

Poutine and Macaroni (sorry, I'm hungry)

And it reminded me of this:
Beauty and the Beast

One story had a happy ending; hoping the new one will, too! However, with two megalomaniacs at the helm of the the most powerful "war machines", I truly worry what the outcome of this spitting match could be, and what collateral damage it would invoke on other countries.

edit on 12/2/2022 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Sorry to be a Debbie Downer, but I see nothing funny about Russia, China v US...... oh, and you forgot UK. Putin: "Nobody would survive such a conflict" Something he has repeatedly said many times over in different ways. But to keep on topic....

Growing up as a military brat hearing the word war had a completely different meaning.
I think we all had PTSD knowing it meant our parents could die, our friends, our friends parents. It was very real and very sobering. If we didn’t have laughter, jokes and ways to make light of the situation I don’t think we would have survived. There has to be balance.

My family has fought in every war since the inception of the US, not sure if that is something to be proud of, but I know my ancestors would all be 100% OK with me telling jokes, who do you think I got it from?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

My husband showed me that photo earlier today. I guess Macron didn’t want his DNA stolen?!!!
I found that hilarious because there would be 101 other ways to get it.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:02 PM
link   

And for God's sake, don't let Putin make the tea....

new topics

top topics

join