It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Media Threat That Requires Immediate Attention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
A lot of people are still unaware of how dangerous the MSM has become.

It's the single most important arrow in the quiver of those who wish to rule over us.

Every lie, every deception, every false accusation in this never-ending whirlwind that is the propaganda that has been engulfing the entire world is threatening to take us all further down this disastrous path which will ultimately end in tragedy.

The mistake they made was threatening individual news bloggers because they have more viewership and therefore a threat and an embarrassment to the people who wish to rule over us. Their narrative is crumbling fast, and when it's done that will be the end of this crappy merry-go-round.

Russel Brand seems to have a special talent for cutting through the hubris and getting right to the heart of the matter.

He is one of the best social commentators of our time.

Here is the article he is discussing, worth a read in itself:

Corporate media is the misinformation problem

edit on 12-2-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2022 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

But doing your own research is dangerous!
www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Great example

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I've said this a few times on this forum. Driving one to madness leads to confusion. I wish the guy would go more into this because it is the behind the scenes of the media news these days. Foxes energy is based off the opposite of what the other media outlets are lying to each other. Its all a game and they all are gaming each other. Is a business. Joiey boi is an expert and his administration are no fools. They are doing everything to drive the sane thinking into a madness of confusion.

Someone called it " mass psychosis ".

In a way it is kind of better to buy a sail boat ( no gas needed ) , buy a cross bow and have a sh%t load of arrows and some kind of ammo gun and drop out. Barter your fish you catch for the necessities you need. I did it the bartering of catching carp for bait when I was a kid.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I'm doomed!

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I tuned out of the news a long time ago but now I've had to start using a different search engine too. All the big companies are in the works with each other on this. Who gets to decide what's misinformation? The one's who have been constantly lying to us?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   

He asks very informed and well thought out questions and his commentary is spot on.

And, this is the big one, he's pretty much fearless in his pursuit.

MSM is just a tool of the State at this point. Especially here in Canada with CTV and CBC.

Thank God for independent journalists getting the truth out. I've also noticed that Jordan Peterson is focusing on politics lately. A shift? Hopefully.

edit on 2/12/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Someone called it " mass psychosis ".

Yep. Emphasis on the MASS.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Reading the BBC.CO.UK each day has shown me how they operate for years.

It has a great advantage to me because I then know what they want their readers focusing on.

However...when they BOLD selective parts of a sentence ONLY, instead of ALL relevant parts, I find myself imagining plenty of people who would read the bold, turn to another person, and then repeat what they read without finishing that sentence properly.

Job done! message propogated, but a FALSE message that was incomplete.

Sheep are stupid and they know it because they help breed them.

edit on 12/2/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
"Global media" wishes they were a threat, that's why they're so blatantly intimidated by independent journalism channels.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

What I like about you is your willingness to be educated.

For example, the media paints the Canadian citizens protesting as far right extremists.

This is blatantly false and sets a dangerous precedent.

What happens the day you decide to protest against your government?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I like Jordan Peterson a lot, but he is a sensitive soul and politics would take away years of his life.

As an advisor he would be worth his weight in gold.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
"Global media" wishes they were a threat, that's why they're so blatantly intimidated by independent journalism channels.

That comment makes no sense Tzar.

You don't become a national or global force on this planet without keeping a watchful eye on your competitors, no matter how small. There's always the potential of having your tower toppled by the little guy.

There's good reason to be intimidated by independent journalism, especially when you've built your global media empire on lies and propaganda.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

You don't become a national or global force on this planet without keeping a watchful eye on your competitors, no matter how small. There's always the potential of having your tower toppled by the little guy.

There's good reason to be intimidated by independent journalism, especially when you've built your global media empire on lies and propaganda.

You just said it yourself. The "threat" is all lies and propaganda. They're nothing but high budget huff and bluff and they know we know. The smart ones do anyway.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

You just said it yourself. The "threat" is all lies and propaganda. They're nothing but high budget huff and bluff and they know we know. The smart ones do anyway.

Point taken, but I think we have to look a bit deeper.

The threat is those who finance and espouse the lies and propaganda, touting it as "news" as if they are the "press" spoken of in the first amendment. At least until they get sued, then they will go so far as to admit they are "entertainment". They are not the press, and they admit it.

I certainly place a modicum of blame on a gullible public, but I lay most of the blame on corporations and governments who legitimize them and give them credibility.

They are a threat, and that threat should be taken seriously within constitutional boundaries.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

For decades we have been continually voting with our wallets and not entirely endorsing but certainly enabling the system you described. Until that changes, nothing else will.

new topics

top topics

join