It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBC:Convoy Protesters Manipulated by foreign agents, Says Some "Expert"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If the Mainstream News Media labeling and ad hominem insults on the Convoy Protesters calling them RACISTS, Phobias's doesn't work out. The corrupt, fake news restores back to their original favorite labeling.

They are Manipulated by foreign agents!

This short clip by CBC Justin Trudeau propaganda news outlet shows how their narratives are crumbling and are in desperation. Without providing any evidence the so called Cyber security "Expert" claimed that the trucker protestors are being Manipulated by foreign agents.

The same mainstream news media outlets in Canada two weeks ago supposedly faked a news story about the truckers supposedly protesting potholes and bad high way conditions in British Columbia.

The only problem with that headline that the other news media outlet they never interviewed the truckers. That was another exmaple on how the media can try to manipulate them.

CBC Source

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
Ah I heard the Convoy itself, as a being, does not like cats. I never saw it donating for cats, so therefor it hates rice and Tommy Lee's after shave.

That sentence makes about as much sense as the explanation in the article from CBC above.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
A little staged News Story just to avoid mentioning the trucker convoy protest that was growing. The pothole protest seemed like a fringe small group of drivers just selected for the story.
Truckers protest dangerous conditions on B.C. highways

Hundreds of people joined a convoy led by truckers in B.C. protesting hazardous road conditions on the province's highways.

By Hundreds of people i assume very small judging their videos.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

"Oh look! Some Truckers think that protesting against potholes in the street is more important than this thing called choice. Well then..."

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Canadians being manipulated by foreign agents? Let me think about it for a minute. Justin Trudeau comes to mind.

edit on 12-2-2022 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The truth is probably more like “The convoy protesters know that the Main Stream Media is manipulated by foreign (and domestic) agents”. They also know they do the bidding of their political masters, who want the protesters to look like the the bad guys, a fringe minority, neo nazis, extremists and so on. However, all has failed, and more people are waking up each day. Also, protesters around the world are copying the truckers, and there are protests arising all over Europe, like France, where the yellow vests are making a comeback, and the Netherlands, where a convoy of trucks and protesters is currently on their way to The Hague, for instance.

Things are heating up.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Foreign Agents?

You do realize that this would include pretty much every non-Canadian on this forum who boosts the trucker's signal, right?

Of course foreign governments are involved, it's been this way since the cold war. The Russians, Chinese, even the British have been trying to influence protest movements all over the world for decades.

The US does this too, Washington has its fingers in pretty much every significant protest in Iran since the revolution, and it's enabling protestors in Hong Kong right now. And let's not forget the Clinton administration and how close it was to the IRA. It was only Bush cutting them off in exchange for English help after 9/11 that did them in.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Given how many confederate flags you see at those protests, and how many trucks with US plates, I'd wager that not everyone at that protest likes moose and Hokey, if you get my drift.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
At this point every attempt they make to discredit this movement is laughable at best. Hypocrisy at worst.
I honestly believe JT is being sheltered from seeing any actual on the ground footage of the truckers. There's just no way you can have blinders on that block out that much. I suppose it's just easier to believe that foreign influences are directing the people of your country rather than they hate your guts. But of course, he is the only one allowed to have foreign influences....
He's functioning at a high level of narcissism and delusions of grandeur and it's playing out in the world stage. If it wasn't so tragically my own country, it would be downright entertaining.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well, there is a lot of foreign influence in this protest.

Joe Biden and various members of his administration encouraging the use of force to end the protests.

Governor of MN encouraging the use of force to end the protests.

Automakers, leftist media outlets, social media outlets, funding organizations, and many others based in the US and elsewhere trying to influence the Canadian government to use force on peaceful protestors.

Yep, lots of foreign influence.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Foreign Agents like the WEF and Dr Evil (Klaus Schwabie) are manipulating the world leaders.

Hold the line!!

new topics

top topics

join