It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While you weren't looking in Canuckastan....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well, as the title suggests, we weren't looking for this, but here it is... A group dedicated to screwing with your biometric data. It's interesting that it's made up of a bunch of of deputy and other ministers, Conflict of Interest much? Here is their new site
DIACC Website.
DIACC Board of Directors, eg scumbags

The DIACC is committed to unlocking economic opportunities for Canadian consumers, and businesses by providing the framework to develop a robust, secure, scalable and privacy-enhancing digital identification and authentication ecosystem that will decrease costs for everyone while improving service delivery and driving GDP growth.

The DIACC Trust Framework Expert Committee (TFEC) represents a diversity of public and private sector stakeholders who collaborate to deliver resources that help to solve and secure identity including: validated use cases, standards, model agreements, international alignments, and informative policy development recommendations.

Directors in Government Positions

Marc Brouillard, Chief Technology Officer of the Government of Canada

Marc leads the Government of Canada’s Information Technology policy, strategy and oversight functions. He has had a long and successful career as a senior public and private sector executive in information management and technology. Prior to becoming the GC CTO, Marc served as deputy departmental CIO and acting departmental CIO at Treasury Board Secretariat. Prior to joining the Government of Canada, Marc was VP of Business Development for a local eCommerce Services start-up. Prior to that, he spent 13 years at MONTAGE IT Services, a division of MTS/Allstream, where he held numerous positions in technology consulting and business development....

Robert Devries, Assistant Deputy Minister, Platforms, Ontario Digital Service

Rob has been leading and motivating the teams behind key transformation projects within the Government of Ontario since 2010. In his current role as Assistant Deputy Minister, Platforms within the Ontario Digital Service, Rob is helping execute on the vision of how modern technology platforms can help enable simpler, faster and better government services. Key platform initiatives include Digital Identity as a component of digital infrastructure that will enable the next generation...

CJ Ritchie, Associate Deputy Minister and Government Chief Information Officer, Province of BC

CJ Ritchie began her BC Public Service career in 1995 with the Ministry of Children and Family Development. Since 2008, CJ has held Assistant Deputy Minister postings with five agencies in various portfolios including the Premier’s Office, the Ministry of Technology, Innovation and Citizens’ Services, the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Jobs, Tourism, Skills Training and Labour and the Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology....

So, in clown world this is just another "tent" in a string of tents to distract and screw us. I was hoping for the proverbial clown cannon to used on ejecting these traitors and criminals, but to be honest, I think it's going to come down to a serious shooting revolution to oust these morons in government. I kinda like the French Revolution Version 2.0 methodology, sans some of the idealism and to be honest, I haven't been to a good hanging or necklacing in over 30 years.

Kick the tires and light the fires, but watch for the turbulence ahead....

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/11.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: added a link

edit on 2/11.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: added an ex

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   
In English, what does all the above mean ?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
"Conflict of Interests" dont look at the man/persons behind the mirror.

edit on 11-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Guys like perv gates want the whole wide world on a social credit system like he made for chyna.
They want to continue to rig the world and have everyone just work for them, while doing pervy stuff that you can't call out less you will be removed from society.

Aka, the next evolution of the parasite class, prior to the information age alerting the sheep.

It will all be ushered in using your personal safety, or convenience.
Probably by spreading the flu and scaring everyone into vaxpasses.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Seems to me it's another way to get people to have to use the qr code from the "passport" for everyday transactions and to have access to services. But spelled differently.

Am I wrong in thinking this?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

First of all, the post title is awesome. Canuckastan got me.

Second is this junk they garbled:

privacy-enhancing

For who? There won't be a shred of privacy under their system. So, I decided to look the word 'enhancing' up:

especially : to increase or improve in value, 
quality, desirability, or attractiveness

So, if they enhance the desirability or attractiveness of 'privacy' by taking it away, then I get what they're talking about.
Pretty hard to construe it any other way. The WEF put out a video where the actor portrays life in the great reset. He literally says "I have no privacy, but I'm happy."
He also says that he doesn't own anything and he rents everything in the video...but he's happy.
edit on 11-2-2022 by Wisenox because: Fixed quote box.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You have a group of corporate elitists and conflicted of interest government officials that will tell you how and what they will do with your digital identity. If you have been watching the news on GoFundMe and GiveSendGo, plus have read pages 144 and 145 of the EAP 2103 (Economic Action Plan), you will see they are setting up a system where they can erase you, financially anyway. This system will be so invasive that if you speak against the organizers/government you will likely first get screwed over by the Chinada Social Credit system, ten sent to camp for re-education followed erasure for non-compliance.

It's funny actually, a Social Credit system was originally the government creating currency to spend its way into the economy without the interest paid to groups like the IMF and shareholder banks who usurped the job of treasury and sold our currency the banks created from nothing back to us at interest.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

First of all, the post title is awesome. Canuckastan got me.

Second is this junk they garbled:

privacy-enhancing

For who? There won't be a shred of privacy under their system. So, I decided to look the word 'enhancing' up:

especially : to increase or improve in value, 
quality, desirability, or attractiveness

So, if they enhance the desirability or attractiveness of 'privacy' by taking it away, then I get what they're talking about.
Pretty hard to construe it any other way. The WEF put out a video where the actor portrays life in the great reset. He literally says "I have no privacy, but I'm happy."
He also says that he doesn't own anything and he rents everything in the video...but he's happy.

I'll tell you about privacy, Bill C6/C36 from 2009/2010 list government as government, corporations (foreign and domestic) and NGO's, etc. So a corporation in the US, Canada or North Korea can request and get your private information. It might be an insurance company, health provider or a corner store, just has to be a corporation. This particular bill also allows the Health Minister to enact medical tyranny and warrant-less search and seizures of ANY PROPERTY or ASSET it wants, without a reason.

Personally, privacy in Canada is stupid. I did an FOIA on myself with the OPP, RCMP, External Affairs and CSIS, requesting copies of all the information they had on me. The OPP and RCMP sent me nice letters stating they had no information on me of a criminal or any nature. Whether that is true or not, I wonder, but there's no criminal information I am aware of. External Affairs broke the law and refused to answer me. CSIS was funny, I got back a letter with eleven national security statutes listed as to why they could not release my information about me, to me. Then I made a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner, who basically told me politely to 'F-off and that I had received all the information I was entitled to. This is the state of privacy in Canada.

I am quite sure that if a US insurer asked the Cdn government for my health records, they would get them. If DHS, the State Department, CIA or Department of the Navy (who already know what I am/was) asked CSIS for my information, I am very sure they would get it again, like they have in the past. I did a very "creepy" trip to San Antonio in 2007 for a DHS related contractor on securing the border with the same kind of tech I have used in other countries and everybody that I came in contact with on every plane, every customs agent and every security person/cop in all 4 airports knew exactly who I was. Now imagine that kind of surveillance system on crack, that's what the DIACC, corporations and governments want.

You have no privacy, except the information they have on you that they keep private from you.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/12.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Guys like perv gates want the whole wide world on a social credit system like he made for chyna.
They want to continue to rig the world and have everyone just work for them, while doing pervy stuff that you can't call out less you will be removed from society.

Aka, the next evolution of the parasite class, prior to the information age alerting the sheep.

It will all be ushered in using your personal safety, or convenience.
Probably by spreading the flu and scaring everyone into vaxpasses.

oh, white pervelige?

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Another reason Doug Ford and Trudeau/ Liberals are hell bent on boosting or updating the passports with the boosters they are trying to mandate it as a excuse for it to exist.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Look at how a NWO politician dodges and weaves, How can this be tolerated it's an old but a good one. They have creative ways of getting the money in, expenses are not paid, my wife does it for free.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have a very hard time watching that @sshole not ever give answers to anything.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join