It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anunnaki and the Matrix of Lies. The Missing Links.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
One might never think it but, there is a organization that supports Narcissism, as long as it supports their covert agenda. The covert agenda to keep mankind, enslave.

So, why does this secrecy group of elitist hide the core truth? They do not want you to realize there is a place you can go to escape all their deceptions, lies, wars, torture. A place where there are no seasons only 74 deg year round with a mild sun, that never sets. There are no wars and people actually care about one another. A place where dreams can be fulfilled, and shared.

The time draws near.

Sure it does and you're the guy who knows....

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

The only thing I know, is that a lie will last for a time, but the truth will last forever!

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Byrd

That's true only if you're a low information source; if you don't know how to search and verify information. You know, -- like looking up NASA's information to see if they really did say the Moon was hollow.

They didn't. It isn't. I'm not fooled by the Matrix. In fact, I can find the original data from where this is misinterpreted. If I was in the Matrix, I'd just go "golly gee they're right" rather than hunting down multiple different sources.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

That's true only if you're a low information source; if you don't know how to search and verify information. You know, -- like looking up NASA's information to see if they really did say the Moon was hollow.

They didn't. It isn't. I'm not fooled by the Matrix. In fact, I can find the original data from where this is misinterpreted. If I was in the Matrix, I'd just go "golly gee they're right" rather than hunting down multiple different sources.

"It rang like a bell". Bells as far as I know, ARE NOT SOLID!

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The only thing I know, is that a lie will last for a time, but the truth will last forever!

What is this truth you keep referring to? Don't presume we 'KNOW' what you are thinking - explain to us what you on about? It appears that you simply believe what others tell you to believe without doing your own research.

edit on 20/7/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So will a steel bar if struck correctly. Do you understand that the solidity of the bell wasn't being referenced but the sound?

Lots of things can kinda sound like a bell and not be hollow.....

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

So will a steel bar if struck correctly. Do you understand that the solidity of the bell wasn't being referenced but the sound?

Lots of things can kinda sound like a bell and not be hollow.....

Your misdirect is noted. NASA was referring to the moon, not a steel rod.

Though the Apollo lunar modules were built for the sole purpose of landing two men on the surface of the Moon, their usefulness didn’t end after ascending from the lunar surface. NASA used the spent spacecraft for science, directing these modules for controlled crashed into the Moon. These crashes caused moonquakes, and scientists measured the vibrations moving through the Moon and found it rings like a bell.

www.popsci.com...

Hollow Moon that rings like a bell put into orbit by ancient ALIENS', shock theory claims
Hollow Moon that rings like a bell put into orbit by ancient ALIENS', shock theory claims

I make my own mind up. I agree with those who suspect the moon is hollow.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The fact it rings like that could mean something, but it isn't guaranteed to mean it's hollow. It certainly opens the possibility.

originally posted by: Byrd

Nasa wouldn't say it was hollow even if it were hollow.

The fact it "rang" for so long is interesting, because it implies that whatever is below the surface doesn't experience much friction when it moves. Being hollow would satisfy that requirement, but there other possibilities that also satisfy it.

The Moon's underground isn't as complex as Earth's because there is no water system, and its core is expected to have cooled down much more than Earth's by now.

I can't think of any good reason off hand for it to ring like that apart from hollowness. But I find the idea of it being actually hollow to be hard to accept. And in outer space, things happen that don't always square well with our intuition.
edit on 20-7-2022 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
The fact it rings like that could mean something, but it isn't guaranteed to mean it's hollow. It certainly opens the possibility.

It means it is solid through the core - unlike the Earth.

Regions of semifluid mantle and core dampen the vibrations on Earth. If the medium is entirely solid, the vibrations carry right through.
That's why the steel bar Hans brought up is a decent analogy, and not the "misdirect" that people that desire to remain permanently ignorant claim it is.

Harte

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

I can't think of any good reason off hand for it to ring like that apart from hollowness. But I find the idea of it being actually hollow to be hard to accept. And in outer space, things happen that don't always square well with our intuition.

In 1962 Gordon MacDonald, a NASA scientist, published a study that stated, “Indeed, it would seem that the Moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere.”

According to Sean C. Solomon, “The Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the Moon’s gravitational field… indicating the frightening possibility that the Moon might be hollow.” (Our Occulted History)

Solomon is the director of the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University. He is also principal investigator on the NASA MESSENGER mission to Mercury.

Conventional wisdom tells us that yes, the Moon may have originated elsewhere and at some point came to orbit our planet. It tells us that it was formed from debris after a space object smashed into Earth, while another theory states that Earth captured the Moon via its gravitational pull when it was wandering through the solar system.

Despite that, our current theories are accepted as fact, there is absolutely no evidence for the conventional hypothesis. According to Isaac Asimov, an American writer and professor of biochemistry at Boston University,

It’s too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the Moon then having taken up nearly circular orbit around our Earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible.

Asimov also emphasized that,

We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon, by rights, ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of those strokes of luck almost too good to accept.

Other members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences (Vasin and Scherbakov, 1970), run by the Russian Government, published an article titled, “Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?” This article offered another explanation for how the Moon may have been created. This seems to be a better hypothesis because there is actually a considerable amount of evidence that points towards something suspicious happening on the Moon.

It’s easier to explain the non-existence for the Moon, than it’s existence – NASA scientist Robin Brett

Multiple Scientists Claim the Moon Is a Hollow Construct

Its awful hard to accept, that a power so knowledgeable could hide so effectively from our detection. But in reality we have detected them, but we no longer call them "Moon gods", but rather "Aliens" and UFOs. They allow us to live in complete ignorance believing any garbage their minions feed us, in secret. Deep in a trance, we all are.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
From another thread

The Moon That Resembles The Death Star Has Been Hiding Another Epic Secret

I think your closer to the truth than the human mind is capable of comprehending.

To get to that conclusion one must dissect a few paradigms and reassemble them to get to that place. Sort of like disassembling a reconstructed Humpty Dumpty and put the pieces back where they were, originally. Not, where they were placed, by deceptive design.

I agree with those that see the lunar orb as a vehicle or space station. It has a great history with water, even if the mainstream science refuses to consider. Water has been detected on the surface but only in trace amounts. Should they reveal if that water, was salt water??

I suspect, strongly suspect, the Moon was used to not only add water to this planet starting some 70 + - million years ago. There is evidence that the Dinosaurs were not killed off by a meteorite strike, but drowned in massive flooding. Couple that timeline with the dramatic lowering of global oxygen content. and the age of the ocean beds as a whole are no more than 70 million years old, you start to see a different picture.

The Moon is hollow and quite capable of holding massive amounts of water. Where it collected that water is anyone's guess, but the evidence suggests Earth was the recipient, in multiple "dumps" throughout time.

The Moon also came into direct contact with the planet to, reverse global rotation, and, adjust the angle to the Sun.. The evidence for this is blatantly obvious if one takes the time to find it. The lunar evidence for this are those dark circles left by contacting the planet in, the oceans, leaving trace amounts of water in the moons crust.

The flooding associated with the destruction of "Atlantis" is a direct result of the Moon discharging water/mud/sand in a controlled manner, with a twofold result. Bury and or destroy evidence of advanced civilization that existed before the great flood. And, to kill off any life forms that existed from the before times, giants, and us. A global "Reset".

So, in addition to those things said of the moon, add, Terra former.

Moon God, Gods? Anunnaki? call them what you will, but their footprints are all over history! The main question is, did they have the right to destroy so much? Did they have the right, to play God???

One way or another, they know it was a matter of time that they would be discovered. Is it our right to judge them???

We have all been made fools of!

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

a reply to: bloodymarvelous

In 1962 Gordon MacDonald, a NASA scientist, published a study that stated, “Indeed, it would seem that the Moon is more like a hollow than a homogeneous sphere.”

According to Sean C. Solomon, “The Lunar Orbiter experiments vastly improved our knowledge of the Moon’s gravitational field… indicating the frightening possibility that the Moon might be hollow.” (Our Occulted History)

Solomon is the director of the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University. He is also principal investigator on the NASA MESSENGER mission to Mercury.

Conventional wisdom tells us that yes, the Moon may have originated elsewhere and at some point came to orbit our planet. It tells us that it was formed from debris after a space object smashed into Earth, while another theory states that Earth captured the Moon via its gravitational pull when it was wandering through the solar system.

Despite that, our current theories are accepted as fact, there is absolutely no evidence for the conventional hypothesis. According to Isaac Asimov, an American writer and professor of biochemistry at Boston University,

It’s too big to have been captured by the Earth. The chances of such a capture having been effected and the Moon then having taken up nearly circular orbit around our Earth are too small to make such an eventuality credible.

Asimov also emphasized that,

We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon, by rights, ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of those strokes of luck almost too good to accept.

Other members of the Soviet Academy of Sciences (Vasin and Scherbakov, 1970), run by the Russian Government, published an article titled, “Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence?” This article offered another explanation for how the Moon may have been created. This seems to be a better hypothesis because there is actually a considerable amount of evidence that points towards something suspicious happening on the Moon.

It’s easier to explain the non-existence for the Moon, than it’s existence – NASA scientist Robin Brett

Multiple Scientists Claim the Moon Is a Hollow Construct

Its awful hard to accept, that a power so knowledgeable could hide so effectively from our detection. But in reality we have detected them, but we no longer call them "Moon gods", but rather "Aliens" and UFOs. They allow us to live in complete ignorance believing any garbage their minions feed us, in secret. Deep in a trance, we all are.

and you believe any garbage you'll find on the internet.

wether Moon is hollow or not, doesn't matter.

Moon is an anomaly.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Could you share your reasoning for this opinion? Why, doesn't it matter. Are you privy to some classified secret, or are you just trying to stall me from the next phase of my disclosure.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Your misdirect is noted. NASA was referring to the moon, not a steel rod.

Oh my how silly your refusal to understand is, and is an niept attempt to misdirect. Since you won't discuss your error you concede the point.

'Like a bell', not its sounds like that because its a bell and hollow'....lol

I make my own mind up. I agree with those who suspect the moon is hollow.

No you are TOLD what to believe then refuse to look at easily obtained evidence that would show what you are being told to believe isn't true - so you are blinded by your bias. Your level of gullibility is not something to admire.

If they told you 2+2=5 wouldn't you believe that too?

You would then scream that you wouldn't believe faulty math and its a bad example. Right?

Okay here is how the mass of Moon can be determined by math: www.mathpages.com...

So, do you believe the math or what you've been told to believe about it being hollow? 7.34767309 × 10(22) kilograms

Well of course you believe 2+2=5 instead....

Case closed...chuckle

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: jedi_hamster

Could you share your reasoning for this opinion? Why, doesn't it matter. Are you privy to some classified secret, or are you just trying to stall me from the next phase of my disclosure.

Your disclosure? Are you saying you've made up something or are you just repeating what other tell you?

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

It means it is solid through the core - unlike the Earth.

Regions of semifluid mantle and core dampen the vibrations on Earth. If the medium is entirely solid, the vibrations carry right through.
That's why the steel bar Hans brought up is a decent analogy, and not the "misdirect" that people that desire to remain permanently ignorant claim it is.

Harte

Of course reality is so confusing to some. Remember when we were trying to Convince Newton he was wrong and had over estimated the mass of the Moon - talk about a fellow who wouldn't admit a mistake!

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Your disclosure? Are you saying you've made up something or are you just repeating what other tell you?

SIR Edmond Halley sure did have a lot to say. Did you know it Was Edmond that edited Halley Isaac Newtons Principia?
He is probably at the top of my lists when it come to true genius.

He had another theory he was working on but that one get suppressed with "Its Been Debunked". Well, I don't think it has, in fact. There is quite a bit of circumstantial evidence that support his primary theory.

Making stuff up? No, just cleaning off, rearranging, what is already there. If only people knew to look for it.
edit on PMThursdayThursday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1672 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=26595007]All Seeing Eye

And you can stop at that point. MacDonald wasn't a NASA scientist. (www.aip.org...) He was a NASA associate working with JASON en.wikipedia.org...

Asimov's been dead for 30 years en.wikipedia.org... and he missed out on a lot of things that happened after he died. So his comments on things should be taken as ancient history and rather short in the information department And the last time he was a professor at a university was in the 1960's en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, he might have said that back in the sixties or seventies. That's about 50 years ago.

We've discovered a lot since then.

You might want to look at that quote in context... it's only part of what he said. www.washingtonpost.com... 414732_story.html

...again, you're not very careful with source material. This one can't even get the credits right and is using partial quotes from 30-50 years ago to do a hand-wavium eplanation.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

If only people knew to look for it.

Oh like you knew how to look at a geological feature in the desert and decide it fit the description of an island sunk into the sea? CHECK!

Well I can truly say I am looking forward to seeing what new thing you are going to moon us with (pun intended).

I see you are going to try ignoring the math too. How is that going to work?
edit on 21/7/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If only people knew to look for it.

Oh like you knew how to look at a geological feature in the desert and decide it fit the description of an island sunk into the sea? CHECK!

Well I can truly say I am looking forward to seeing what new thing you are going to moon us with (pun intended).

...again, you're not very careful with source material. This one can't even get the credits right and is using partial quotes from 30-50 years ago to do a hand-wavium eplanation.

He will simply ignore anything that doesn't agree with him.....

So, Seeing I see you are going to try ignoring the math too. How is that going to work? Did you even known you can work out the mass that way?

edit on 21/7/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join