It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden urges Americans to leave Ukraine won't send US troops if Americans become trapped

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Thank you for taking the time to explain this.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

Now I'm convinced 😃

I don't know why the Biden Admin is so involved, like Ukraine is our 51st state.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Fri 2.11.2022

The U.S. is preparing to evacuate its Ukraine embassy.

apnews.com...

I thought the Biden Admin told every American to get out of Ukraine, 2 or 3 times this week.

Is the Embassy not composed of American citizens?

They're just as confused as everybody else.

And now we have Biden and Putin on the phone right now !!!!!🤫

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard MSNBC analysts say this morning that Biden is screwing up, by clearing staff out of the U.S. embassy. They said in times like this is exactly when you want to have the ambassadors and staffs in place to help negotiate things.

"President Biden is not acting like a man with international experience. He should know that Russia is not going to bomb the U.S. consulate! Those buildings and staff are off limits except for countries where animals are in control, like what happened to Ambassador Stevens."
edit on 2/12/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Word is Biden told Putin on the phone this morning basically the same things he said the last time they talked on the phone.

roflmao 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Word is Biden told Putin on the phone this morning basically the same things he said the last time they talked on the phone.

roflmao 🤣🤣🤣

It's strange that other leaders who meet with, or talk by phone to Vladimir Putin, don't get the impression that an invasion of Ukraine is imminent.

Here is feedback from France's President MACRON: www.reuters.com...

But BIDEN/U.S. is (without evidence) standing on top of the mountain, yelling into the bullhorn, "The Russians are Coming!".

The President of Ukraine says he's not overly concerned either. (Remember, Ukraine is supposedly the target of the invasion!)

Something's not adding up.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am going to play Devils Advocate here.
This is why I think Putin is doing what he is doing.
I mean he has said it in his speeches but the media doesn’t
Report it.

The point is Russia doesn’t want Ukraine to be in NATO because if that happens then nuclear weapons are on his doorstep plus a # ton of American weapons. Ukraine is where Russia came from it’s got a 1000 year history. It’s their like sacred homeland where Russia began.

Would we be ok with Mexico joining a Russian backed CATO Central American Treaty Organization?
And having nukes in Mexico 5 miles from Texas?

Or let’s give another example. Let’s say the USA fell and Texas decided to start another country. Well in our constitution( contrary to popular belief there is no clause in the Texas state constitution that says they can cecede if they want too) the USA wouldn’t allow that to happen and decided to invade.

Now In this situation Russia funds 90% of the CATO (Central American Treaty Organization) and threatens the USA with economic sanctions if we decide to go get Texas back.

Call me a Russian Disinformation agent if you want to but if you are intellectually honest you would see that Ukraine is
NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. They are not in NATO!

Germany is one of the richest countries in the world. Let them raise an army and deal with it. This is A European problem.

edit on 12-2-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well, there it is...Biden just gave Russia a green light to invade the Ukraine.
I hope the Ukraine, in response, dumps all the dirt on the Biden's, Clinton's and Obama's onto the world stage!

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: daveinats
Well, there it is...Biden just gave Russia a green light to invade the Ukraine.
I hope the Ukraine, in response, dumps all the dirt on the Biden's, Clinton's and Obama's onto the world stage!

Again he did?

posted on Feb, 14 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
OHOH a "U.S. Official" says Russia has moved into attack positions !!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join