It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden urges Americans to leave Ukraine won't send US troops if Americans become trapped

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I remember a couple years ago the media and left were screaming calling Trump a racist when he urged citizens to get out and put a travel ban on unstable countries etc. lol

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Putin is about to give Biden a call.

Would love to be a fly in the telephone line.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Biden knows exactly what he's doing.
You do not get a "Title", without being "used".
No, one man, becomes "TITLED", without support.

Who makes "Kings, Emporers or Presidents? Themselves?... Or you?... You can not "rule" yourself? You don't know right from wrong?

It is not the man/woman/name, that is the problem. It is the support. Kill the support? You can win the battles, and the war.

I really hope Americans would/will read the "law",(C.O.T.U.S.!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

Pres. Trump had practical knowledge, Learned from experience.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That might explain the annoying buzzing noise...🍺

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22
Oh I heard all things governmental and military you absolut have to respect the chain of commands, unjust or not or you are in big trouble. Like jumping just one person in order will have one mad at you and the other one curious if your boss does not have his troup in check sort of.

There is a huge pile of basic respect I have for everyone that enlists for military service to protect their country. I think that is something not so much valued these days anymore. Veterans seem to be treated without respect and from what I read, most people that come down with mental issues, were the ones that actually aimed to kill.

About 10% aimed to kill in WW1+2, they changed it through training and drilling, it went up like to 25-30%. Soldiers on both sides would intentionally aim over the heads. Not sure where I have this, take it with a grain of salt it could have been a movie.

This is why execution by bullet in military is carried out with several people and only one has a live round and the soldiers do not know as it's preloaded allegedly. The crazy thing about is, they have to aim to kill because if you are the one with the live bullet and not hit perfect, you not only make a human suffer needlessly you also probably did a crime for not following orders correctly.

Not respecting those that only came slaughter though, I know these types exist. I know these soldiers are used for political wars and dark reasons. What counts for me though is the individuals decision to protect first and foremost.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
So Biden won't follow NATO protocols if the Ukraine is attacked?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAvenger

What protocols?

Ukraine is not a member of NATO?

That's the whole point of this?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Oh I heard all things governmental and military you absolut have to respect the chain of commands

In the case of military , what you heard was incorrect .

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

That might explain the annoying buzzing noise...🍺

The phone call didn't happen yet. Putin's just waking up.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I got this impression from the Snowden book actually if I think further. He sort of complained about the quality of life / hotel circumstances or similar and did not go to his supervisor (in lack of better term) but to the guy above his supervisor. Because his one would not do something.

And his one was pissed off because he was skipped over. The other one was pissed off because the lower supervisor's job is to report to him. Somewhere along that it was implied in the book that there is reason for this (obviously).

And also obviously this is just a book and may not represent the actual world 100% word for word, just explaining where I have the info from.

So you say it is okay to complain about something to people a few ranks over you in military, skipping the complete command chain and hooking in somewhere at the top with these complains?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Biden sends a letter to Putin asking if it's OK to give him a call.

MOSCOW, February 12. /TASS/. The presidents of Russia and the United States, Vladimir Putin and Joe Biden, plan to have a phone conversation on Saturday, February 12, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Friday.

"Indeed, the US side requested a conversation with President Putin, and the talks of the two presidents are planned to take place tomorrow in the evening, Moscow time," he said.

"The request was preceded by a letter from the US side," he said.
More at: tass.com...

The article said one side wanted the call to take place tomorrow, instead of this coming Monday, as originally requested. Not sure who, though.

It's interesting that only the USA is in such a panic-mode over Russia possibly invading Ukraine. The leaders of Ukraine, and the citizens of Ukraine, aren't the least bit concerned, according to reports from journalists on the ground there.

Something is very weird about what President Biden is referring to as a "CRISIS".

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So now the U.S. Administration admits they will not protect American Citizens in foreign Countries ??

Bwaaaahahahahahaha (Putin's response) 💀🚬

Biden may have dementia and be running one of the biggest failed presidencies....

But people were complaining he was trying to start WWIII, and now they're calling him a bitch and egging it on.

Everyone knows the risks if they're in Ukraine... If they're still there, that's on them. I don't want WWIII to start because of profiteers or people who were stubborn. If you're there, get out.

I still think there's a good chance Russia is posturing... But frankly, Ukraine isn't my countries problem. We're spent on resources after the failed middle wast wars and COVID. Ukraine isn't part of NATO, nor are they really a large ally whom we've had close relations with.

Dunk on Biden everyone, he sucks... Just don't unironically call for WWIII just for political points.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Fri 2.11.2022

The U.S. is preparing to evacuate its Ukraine embassy.

apnews.com...

I thought the Biden Admin told every American to get out of Ukraine, 2 or 3 times this week.

Is the Embassy not composed of American citizens?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

My mistake. I thought they were a NATO member. I now will return to obscurity for another 17 years. Goodbye. What I want all the global warmists on here to tell me whether Nu Yawk City is underwater yet after these 17 years away from this forum.

edit on 2/12/2022 by TheAvenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Fri 2.11.2022

The U.S. is preparing to evacuate its Ukraine embassy.

apnews.com...

I thought the Biden Admin told every American to get out of Ukraine, 2 or 3 times this week.

Is the Embassy not composed of American citizens?

They're just as confused as everybody else.

And now we have Biden and Putin on the phone right now !!!!!🤫

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Now I'm convinced 😃

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

There are only TWO groups of people

If you say that I guess that is true for your reality.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain
The part about following CoC is correct.
But military personnel have a right to refute any order .
However , one may have to face a military tribunal .

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join