It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden urges Americans to leave Ukraine won't send US troops if Americans become trapped

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Why has no one mentioned the possibility Ukraine will just let Russia in without a fight?
Ukraine is the historic homeland of the Easter Slavs.
From there they expanded into what is now Russia and Belarus.

Ukraine is in the grips of a cultural civil war that’s been playing out for years.

If and when there is a Russian incursion watch half the Ukrainian generals switch sides.

Correct me if I’m wrong

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: TzarChasm

Fact is, 30%ish of the people over there want to join Russia. The rest don't exactly feel confident.

Dishonest. With "over there" you include everyone.

94% of the people living in Crimea voted YES to join Russia. 4% said no. Of course the rest of the country disagrees because that's where the economic is.

It's not fun chatting with you when you pull such dishonest # all the time, really. It's annoying and like an insult to our intelligence.

I interpreted your "people there" to mean Ukraine and I located the relevant statistics to verify your claim. Did my inconvenient fact checking strike a nerve?

edit on 11-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We really need to look on the bright side and maybe Kamala Harris will be our Commander In Chief

😬

You do know I would have never joked about the lying Dogface pony soldier, thingy way back in Iowa, if I thought in a million years Biden could have led to a Kamala Harris Presidency. Not only lead to it, but it has many going well she is gonna be as distasteful as sucking the sweat out of your underwear however it has to be better than Biden

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
lol fact checking you call that? You know exactly why you worded it the way you did.

Like I wrote, don't insult my / the readers intelligence.

94% of the people that live there, in the affected area, want to join Russia. Period.

Add:
And stop changing your post after I replied to you. Your post is complete different now. You wrote how you hit a weak spot and # how I don't like your fact checking and a hint on triggering.

Lowest grade one can reach, if you were honest you would have added it, not completely (!) restyle your post. I add sometimes to posts but I TAG it.
edit on 11.2.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: wooleyjumper
Why has no one mentioned the possibility Ukraine will just let Russia in without a fight?

Ukraine is in the grips of a cultural civil war that’s been playing out for years.

If and when there is a Russian incursion watch half the Ukrainian generals switch sides.

Correct me if I’m wrong

That's what Afghanistan allowed the Taliban to do.

The Afghanistan president moved to a resort to spend the rest of his life, and most of his soldiers are now with the Taliban

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Funny how you're still replying to me. I recommend you take a walk and maybe hit your peace pipe a couple times.

And yes I edit often. My thoughts arrive before and after I hit the publish button.
edit on 11-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Correct me if I’m wrong

It's certainly possible. Even if NATO swings on Russia and wins, there's no telling what will be left of Ukraine after the dust settles.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Correct me if I’m wrong

I'll have to consult my CIA World Book 2021 edition, Id put it at the number in red and that's plenty to topple Ukraine

“Ethnic groups: Ukrainian 77.8%, Russian 17.3%, Belarusian 0.6%, Moldovan 0.5%, Crimean Tatar 0.5%, Bulgarian 0.4%, Hungarian 0.3%, Romanian 0.3%, Polish 0.3%, Jewish 0.2%, other 1.8% (2001 est.)
Languages: Ukrainian (official) 67.5%, Russian (regional language) 29.6%, other (includes small Crimean Tatar-, Moldovan/Romanian-, and Hungarian-speaking minorities) 2.9% (2001 est.)”

Excerpt From: Central Intelligence Agency. “The CIA World Factbook 2020-2021.” iBooks.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That explains the poll numbers. Ukraine is 30% Russian and 70% f*** you Russians.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I thought that's why we put embassies in certain places where news and instructions can be done on the down low, if a need arises....

Oh yeah, I forgot, Hillary and Christopher Stevens had a falling out. My mistake. 😬

That bridge was burned on a different 9/11.

The notion of for national security reasons is lost on this president's men not arresting him for treason?

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

There are only TWO groups of people

A. In school you called your friends a commie at least six times a day
B. You have no clue what that means

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If you don’t have TikTok it is worth it if not just for this one.

www.tiktok.com...@readchoi/video/7061388840031817007?_t=8PnCIipURQt&_r=1

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Unfortunately Biden can find his own ass with both hands, a flashlight, and a freaking GPS. We have a huge leadership deficit.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

If you don’t have TikTok it is worth it if not just for this one.

www.tiktok.com...@readchoi/video/7061388840031817007?_t=8PnCIipURQt&_r=1

I guarantee 100% that sauce is the real magic behind crawfish hype. You could dump cows tongues or rocky mountain oysters in that pot and still have a gourmet meal.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

There is no war in the Ukraine.

Why are you suggesting there is?

Dont be obtuse. You know what was meant by the statement.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Evacuation is taking place whatever your opinions.
I honestly thought he would wait until the Olympics are over.
.... Tonight's the night to get the hell out of dodge though.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

We wanted to see the back of Trump 

Speak for yourself...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

Dont be obtuse. You know what was meant by the statement.

Bollocks.

This is all posturing to remove focus from the failed Covid takeover.

You might not see it yet but you will.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I'm a few years ahead of you. I had my first interaction with the U.S. Gov. In the early 70's. I remember big, black Lincoln's, in the driveway. When my father was a "prisoner" in Fort Ord, California. I got to visit him. He loved the Army and Country. He was a good Soldier.

But apparently? They didn't like him. Apparently? You can not drag an Army Major around, when they disrespect you, or your wife... Who'd have thought? He was an awesome American! I loved my Dad/Father. He was my role model. He made me a Soldier, before the Army ever did. .... U.S. Marines, ain't got sh*t on this line of the Murphy's...
That's a fact!

Dad got out. ... I went on "to serve".
Just as he would've done.

I'm glad and thankful, I got out when I did.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Not yet. Why are you suggesting there won't be?

Banging the war drums are we?

How the f#ck am I supposed to prove that a war won't happen that hasn't happened yet?

Clown world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join