It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden urges Americans to leave Ukraine won't send US troops if Americans become trapped

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

What if we are both Anti-Trump and Anti-Biden?

That's just too complicated for them to understand , you're either one or the other ... period.

edit on 11-2-2022 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

That's just too complicated for them to understand , you're either one or the other ... period.

Bullshire!

As you Brits would say over tea.

If everyone who SAID they voted for a 3rd party candidate, there'd BE a 3rd party candidate in office.

We all warned of this but "oh my" Trump was terrible *sobs* we need Biden!

Welp, you got him.

Even you Limeys wanted Biden!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You think Afghanistan was a cluster?

Just wait. . . . .

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Bullshire!

If everyone who SAID they voted for a 3rd party candidate, there'd BE a 3rd party candidate in office.

Welp, you got him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just wait. . . . .

Everyone isn't me. I don't have pics, but I did it. She finished 3rd place out of 7 candidates, I believe. That's what not being a career politician or billionaire gets you I suppose.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We wanted to see the back of Trump sure but no one thought Biden was the answer , your broken 2 party system threw up a broken President ... again.
Is it any wonder Putin feels emboldened , Rome 2.0.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

he will just put a yes man at the lead that will say no to nato ....
edit on 11-2-2022 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Bullshire!

Welp, you got him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just wait. . . . .

Everyone isn't me. I don't have pics, but I did it. She finished 3rd place out of 7 candidates, I believe. That's what not being a career politician or billionaire gets you I suppose.

yeah.

When I'm online I say that I'm a male model that makes 7 figures a year and my name is actually Biff Twerkley.

I said it online so hey!

It gots to be true!

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: putnam6

Biden is a pussy and Putin knows it.

Russia aren't going to attack. They're just having fun with this dogsh!t "Administration".

Political chess being what it is, it would not surprise me in the slightest if this was a very expensive troll which served only one purpose:

To make the US & Friends collectively # themselves & start freaking out publicly. I.E making fools of themselves on a global stage.

Maybe, perhaps just in this instance alone, all it takes to win without a single drop shed, is to humiliate the opposition before they even get their war pants fully pulled up.

It makes more sense than thinking Putin is gonna invade and occupy Ukraine, instead, he is knocking the rust off his forces, and measuring the American and NATO response, as you say trolling, FWIW Putin does look a bit like the classic troll meme.

edit on 11-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

We wanted to see the back of Trump sure but no one thought Biden was the answer , your broken 2 party system threw up a broken President ... again.
Is it any wonder Putin feels emboldened , Rome 2.0.

There have been a crap-ton of us online that have said Biden would be worse for the entire planet.

We were called "Trumpests", racists, ignorant noobs who just didn't know what we were talking about.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate being right sometimes.

I really do.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

What a slime ball.

No words.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I remember a time, when it was widely know you don't # around with the US.

Because they will come with the cavalry to get their people out, leave no one behind.

I remember a time when you stayed far away from Russian borders or you get what you paid for.

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Biden is a pussy and Putin knows it.

Russia aren't going to attack. They're just having fun with this dogsh!t "Administration".

Political chess being what it is, it would not surprise me in the slightest if this was a very expensive troll which served only one purpose:

To make the US & Friends collectively # themselves & start freaking out publicly. I.E making fools of themselves on a global stage.

Maybe, perhaps just in this instance alone, all it takes to win without a single drop shed, is to humiliate the opposition before they even get their war pants fully pulled up.

It makes more sense than thinking Putin is gonna invade and occupy Ukraine, instead, he is knocking the rust off his forces, and measuring the American and NATO response, as you say trolling, FWIW Putin does look a bit like the classic troll meme.

The kind of grin that tells you Putin is really happy to see how excitable and insecure everyone is because he's polishing his gun collection on the porch in front of the neighborhood. Nothing too dramatic, just being Russian.

edit on 11-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Any American would be foolish to be in any country where there is a chance of getting captured, murdered, kidnapped, etc.

This administration has proved that they have zero problems abandoning thousands of Americans without a second thought and the MSM press will gladly cover it up and not report on it.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
What would that be exactly?

Besides that, borders are borders and they normally get protected, hopefully. Unless it's a left leaning government that is, then the borders are not protected. And I advocate a free world, but not like this.

Fact is over 90% of the people there want to join Russia.

Sounds a bit wishy washy, to have a witty answer, honestly.
edit on 11.2.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: another typo

link   
Have other countries told all of the citizens to leave Ukraine yet? Fox News is not answering that question today during their discussions.

All they're saying is diplomacy has ended and now it is wartime.

link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
This is what people are forgetting.... China are well on board with the whole WEF thing. WEF even said themselves that China needs to be on board for NWO to work.
Rainbows
Jane

Care to expand on that? Im vaguely recalls WEF wanting an association with China, I didn't recall that verbiage. I gonna research that it's an angle hear I haven't looked at.

After all, that's is what we are all doing? trying to figure out what is gonna happen next...not gonna lie I miss my early 30's when I was so busy I didn't have time to pay attention

I could definitely see the elites playing a massive Squid Game on the whole world. TPTB probably set it up and is gonna profit off of it. Where was it I read the ultra-elite has nothing but money too hold over the other ultra elites? but it makes some sense.
edit on 11-2-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
What would that be exactly?

Besides that, borders are borders and they normally get protected, hopefully. Unless it's a left leaning government that is, then the borders are not protected. And I advocate a free world, but not like this.

Fact is over 90% of the people there want to join Russia.

Sounds a bit wishy washy, to have a witty answer, honestly.

That specific border has a complicated history, as you likely already know.

Fact is, 30%ish of the people over there want to join Russia. The rest don't exactly feel confident.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

www.kyivpost.com...
edit on 11-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I grew up on the tail end of "those times"....
It is really sad how far we have "progressed".

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
We really need to look on the bright side and maybe Kamala Harris will be our Commander In Chief

😬

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Have other countries told all of the citizens to leave Ukraine yet? Fox News is not answering that question today during their discussions.

All they're saying is diplomacy has ended and now it is wartime.

From what I heard both the US and UK told their people to leave.
If other countries don't get a hint with those two there is no helping them.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I am mid 30s so I guess I count to that too. I was not following Benghazi, but that would mark the first known milestone to me, in retrospective.

When the soldiers on the roof called in extraction like over twenty times and it was purposefully ignored.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Fact is, 30%ish of the people over there want to join Russia. The rest don't exactly feel confident.

Dishonest. With "over there" you include everyone.

94% of the people living in Crimea voted YES to join Russia. 4% said no. Of course the rest of the country disagrees because that's where the economic is.

It's not fun chatting with you when you pull such dishonest # all the time, really. It's annoying and like an insult to our intelligence.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join